Redpill me on Alabama. Is it a good southern state to raise a family?

Redpill me on Alabama. Is it a good southern state to raise a family?

The people that live there do so because they are too poor to move.

It's alright. Stay out of the major cities.

... although that's honestly good advice for any state.

read the rules

The first post is of a significantly higher quality, and has thoroughly explained the situation presently.

this

>Alabama
>major cities

lel

Con:
25% Black

Pro:
Large number of rural diners where $5 gets you a sandwich, side, and a slice of pie.

Huntsville is alright.

The rest can die in a fire for all I care.

>the people that live there do so because they are too poor to move.
Redpilled state.

THIS

Remember, the trees on the borders of Alabama lean inwards because Alabama sucks.

Rocket City ftw.

No it's not it's absolutely filled with niggers

If you have daughters they WILL get blacked there

You'd be better served by moving to a white region like New England or Big Sky Country

Pretty much the only Blue-pilled Whites you will find in Alabama live in some of the inner suburbs of Birmingham.

Among White Voters, Alabama was Trump's third best state.

alabama can go suck a fat dick

mississippi is the true worst state, and no other bullshit state can take that away from us, no matter how hard they try!

Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile may not be fucking New York or LA, but they're still big fucking cities for a largely rural state.

The point is, big cities = more niggers, more crime, more poverty, etc etc etc. This is true for every city with a population of 100K or more.

Roll Tide.

That said, I got the fuck out as soon as I was done with school.

But yeah, probably a pretty good place to raise a family.

>New England
>((((white))))

>falling for New England meme

Non-Whites are moving there in droves, and the Whites there are too blue-pilled to eliminate the gibs.

The Great Plains or Mountain West might be a better option, though.

thought a red pilled man like you would have wanted to stick around.

>The Great Plains or Mountain West might be a better option, though.

Nice

I've heard North Dakota is pretty /comfy/

Nice meme

Outside of Boston it's essentially minority-free and it has good public education which is very important to consider when raising a family

I was born and raised and currently reside in the South and thankfully my parents were well off enough to send me and my brother to a de facto whites only private school but at $10,000/year tuition that's not really feasible for the average middle class family

No she won't. Niggers know their place in Alabama, unlike cities.

A girl I knew had to transfer 2nd semester freshman year because it got around that she fucked Julio Jones and her social life was utterly desemated

I wasn't as red pilled in college.

Only to the cities
If you avoid Boston and New Haven and Bridgeport you're good to go

The problem with the plains states is they're isn't much in the way of jobs if you're not involved in agriculture or resource extraction and the public schools are shitty

>desemated

Southern public education everyone

Pretty much this. Unless you're in a shitty part of Boston or Springfield or Lawrence you're not very likely to see many nigz

I heard Obummer was sending busloads of chicago nignogs to DBQ on a daily basis

Use this chart to pick your new city

>Refugee Resettlement Totals

why is mississippi so red?

isn't it like mega fucking black there

>Trump White Votershare Percentage

Lrn2read

i love mississippi for that very reason fuck georgia though also this state is awful don't come to alabama yankees we're full 100% nothing but niggers so many niggers we have to put them in refrigerator boxes like sardines in order to effectively store them inside of our tiny humid state did i mention the humidity oh boy its humid don't come here okay and we're poor

ya but even when obama ran he lost that state twice

these southern states are so full of blacks yet vote republican, just wondering.

>fuck star football player
>social life ruined

gonna have to call bullshit on that

So if blue pilled people, niggers, fags, and mexicans are such losers and cucks, then why are all the red pilled states so fucked up?

because the red states are filled to the brim with niggers silly

He's not bullshitting

One of my best friends went to Appalachian State and the Kappa Alpha frat there wouldn't even let the quarterback in to a party because he was black even though he was really fucking good (Armanti Edwards)

I can only imagine the stigma is even worse in the Deep South

This. Oh lordy, I don't know how I'm going to live without all the yankees coming down here to educate our poor chilluns and bring up our standard of living.

Even if true that means she still got blacked. And frats aren't representative of the general population

Would ya look at that, the 3 states with the highest black population in the US are the 3 states with the highest white Trump/republican support.

What a wild coincidence

that pro alone makes its seem worth it.

Lol no. The Appalachian regions of the south are some of the most racist. That's also where the klan presence is stronger.

we must make sacrifices to save the yankees from the fate to which we are condemned oh jeez this state sure is a shit

No, too many poverty blacks.

>Large number of rural diners where $5 gets you a sandwich, side, and a slice of pie.

does it also get me a southern bell with nice hips who will bear me white children to raise the birthrate?

because I'm nearly sold

"Once you go black we don't want you back" holds very true in the South

Doesn't matter if it's a star athlete once it's out that a girl got blacked she'll be ostracized

I live in Alabama i can confirm.

yeah if you like
>-30 average winters
>flatlands
>not having any mountains or trees
>grey skies
>ugly women
and
>depression
than it's great!

Stay away leaf

Ostracized by little dick rednecks maybe

I'm going to breed your southern women into canadian cock concubines and have a massive liter of white babies, just to spite you :)

Yeah but that doesn't mean that the Deep South isn't very racist

It's literally on another level down there I went to visit some friends in Alabama a while back and we got to talking politics and one of my buds said "you know I really like Ben Carson but we just can't have another nigger in the White House" and this was at a fairly large get together with family and children around and everything not just a few guys getting drunk on a porch

Yes, I unironically love Mobile. I want to move there but am stuck in Baton Rouge for the time being.

Go back to Africa

Shit, I'd consider Gulf Shores if they've managed to clean up the oil spill.

Huntsville and Madison county, yes.
Everywhere else, no.

Lol the oil spill cleaned itself up shorty after it happened

Turns out the Gulf of Mexico is home to bacteria that metabolize oil

It's a nice place in parts. But it has certain issues. And those issues are severe. I think you know what we mean by that.

>Mountain west
That's the American dream.

I feel sorry for people who live in ugly countries like Australia or UK.

Pls be quebec

Alabama already is Africa

It's a place where you need to know where NOT to go. And once you know those places, don't go there. It's not a joke. We're talking Africa-tier violence in some of these areas.

Can confirm. From Georgia. Don't want a woman who has fucked a nigger. I always ask this of girls. Almost broke up with my gf of 6 years because she made out with a nigger in middle school. Then she won me back by mentions how gross it was because it's like he was eating her face.

Gulf Coast is comfy as fuck.

/256/ here

>tfw my city was literally modernized almost singlehandedly by a nazi scientists who moved in

How could you get any more redpilled ?

Oh and interracial marriage is still technically forbidden in our state constitution.

Pic related, when the god emperah came like a street away from where I live

Alabama has the best giganigs. Even Milo commented on it when he gave a speech there.

>Milo
>literally a homosexual interracial fetishist

No surprise there

This seems to be the trend everywhere, except for when you look at cities on the county level.

Because in many counties, all the Whites who could left the inner cities, so the only Whites left are hipsters.

Cullman, AL used to have signs at the edge of town that read, "Nigger, don't let the sun set on your ass in Cullman." The signs are gone now but the sentiment is still there. Cullman was founded by German immigrants. Seems like just the place for a Sup Forums colony.

There's even a hidden bunker in the hills nearby that was built by those crazy nuns from EWTN.

Cullman County seems like a pretty redpilled place.

In 2012, only an estimated 14% of Whites living there voted for Obama. I imagine it shifted even further to the right this time (though we don't have data on that yet)

Georgia is 100x better. Alabama is so poor, the only sports teams in the entire state are Auburn and Bama. If you aren't a fan of either, you pretty much have nothing in common to discuss with the locals.

Georgia actually has money, a rapidly growing economy, lots of young people, and cheap real estate for now. Come home, white man.

Georgia is also being flooded with carpetbaggers

It's just a few years behind NC in that respect

>southern state
>good
Has nu/cancer/'s collective IQ dropped so low that it no longer has a grasp on what "good" means? It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

WHOOO! Trucknuts and poverty!

>I've nary a clue what I post.
Just leave the thread.

You mean that the south is basically a third world country? Yeah, I do. Now get back to sucking off your dad and fucking your sister.

@102157789
Not worthy of a proper reply.