/YLYL/

ylyl... Show me what ya got Sup Forums

Is your body ready?

Leave to an Aussie..

I hate this insincere kindness that comes from women

People that deformed have the right to be left alone. Including the right not to have their picture taken and plastered onto the internet so that SJW's can virtue signal about her and Sup Forumstards can rip on her.
Also I'm not sure whats wrong with her. Some sort of genetic wasting disease or a fetal alcohol type thing.

Its terrible. But what do you do in that situation. Say nothing, right? Comment on the topic at hand and not appearances? Poor girl got screwed in life.

Jokes on you Aussie, I'll never have a gf because I'm borderline autistic.

Nice edit. What did the "dear anons" line replace?
>Dear straight white students
>you are responsible for all evil in the world and should stop existing immediately

Now you will.

>Say nothing, right?
Absolutely.

This

Exactly, just leave her be. Its the most dignifying thing one can do for her.

You creative cunt

Yeah if I looked like her and had those posts I suspect I'd be "oh fuck right off with your hypocritical bullshit frankly it's worse than you straight up calling me ugly"

You're mean. I should feed you to oinker.
It's OK. Trudeau's got help.
Heh. Yeah desu.

fresh OC

How dare you bring King Kike into this.

>and should stop existing immediately

"After you've payed for gibs for all of us, of course".

holy shit the master of the blade, Ezio Autistictore himself. Be safe, mate!

Reee

>Ezio Autistictore

I hate that I laughed at that

Shieet

What have those eyes seen

Surprisingly insightful coming from a step child of a emu.

What's the story behind this?
She looks like she has anorexia and some type of acid thrown on her face.
Poor thing.

Only one thing...

fug

fag

honestly

fuck you

n o

You know, the most fucked up part about this is the girl knows she's fucking hideous. I mean, she's probably lived with that condition her whole fucking life and pretty much learned to deal with it. She's not delusional. But the sad art is all the faggots who are trying to virtue signal, thinking they're going to make the girl feel better about herself, when all she probably really wants is for someone to just talk to her like a normal fucking person. They are literally pointing out her appearance in every comment when it's apparent that this girl has to live everyday with strangers staring at her like she's a goblin, knowing she looks hideous. The last thing that she probably wants is for these people to only notice her appearance. By pointing out how "pretty" she is, she knows they're bullshitting and only noticing her condition. Not one of them bothered to simply ignore her appearance altogether and simply have a normal conversation with her. This is really fucking depressing.

>78.98%
>78%
>no 79%
wew lad...

That is the single worst op pic for a ylyl thread that I have ever seen.
I didn't laugh, I feel bad for this poor creature.

0/10 You should be ashamed of yourself

>Say nothing, right?
i'd rather people ignore me than pretend to like me, you know how patronizing that is

H

Fag

>tfw an Aussie sucks up all my (you) points

what why did she do this is this real? no

feels good man

You're a prick and a faggot, OP

this desu

Is this image fucking real?
Jews are going to burn, their blight we'll suffer no longer.

haha so funny Sup Forumsro

I hope this brings back my dead girlfriend.

Fuck.....

Tarman the Jew strikes again

>Ezio Autisticore

Fuck you, I lost.

(You)

But I want a gf.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Say nothing
Yes? Thats what she asked for, she knows her face is fucked up.

Shieeet

I already have a girlfriend and I'm still replying because (You) deserve it. You cheeky fuck.

SNACKBAR! BEHEAD HER!
We must ensure our peaceful religion is tolerated.

Reply to this post too or you will also never have a girlfriend

i... is... is that photoshopped?

Good one

This. All this. They're harping on incessantly about the very thing she expressed discomfort about. All they had to say was "nice piggy" or "I like your boots." It's amazing how tone deaf these people are when they think they're being so empathetic.

Fuck u

I've already got one, but I'll reply just to be safe

OP is a faggot.

Kek, imagine how incredible it would be if the leftists succeed in rotting islam from the inside

Too bad muslims are stupid but not retarded, they'll just behead them

what the ever loving fuck happened to Sup Forums? why are all of the Sup Forums trash and reddit faggots here in droves

Not funny, sad actually, reminds me niggers are people too.

They are not loved.

Also, you're a cunt for finding that picture funny. People on the right are cunts too, but who gives a shit about them?

She literally said "ignore my face." She KNOWS SHE'S MESSED UP. You're not witty for pointing it out.

Damn source

Mesmerizing.

Hopefully this improved the gene pool.

We'll be doing loli threads soon too bro.

fuck