MICHIGAN RECOUNT BACKFIRES, NEW VOTER ID LAWS PASSED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2016/12/08/thanks-jill-michigan-house-passes-voter-id-bill-after-vote-fraud-hyperbole/
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/
opposingviews.com/i/politics/michigan-approves-tough-new-voter-id-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=ytDE-zi0jx4
theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20161208/michigans-voter-id-laws-about-to-get-tougher
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/06/uh-oh-half-of-detroits-ballots-might-be-disqualified-due-to-ballot-errors-n2256152
nytimes.com/2012/07/04/us/voter-id-bills-rejected-by-michigan-gov-rick-snyder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4D chess

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

proofs?

Link

A A AHA AHAHAHHHAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHAAAAAA *wheeze* AAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

yeah i would love to believe this but i need a link first boyo

Shit like this must be happening across the country, and would explain how niggers have higher turnout than whites

nu-pol are mindless retards who will believe and share anything

hotair.com/archives/2016/12/08/thanks-jill-michigan-house-passes-voter-id-bill-after-vote-fraud-hyperbole/
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/2016/12/07/strict-voter-law-approved-michigan-house/95127394/

opposingviews.com/i/politics/michigan-approves-tough-new-voter-id-bill

Just when you start thinking the current year couldn't get any better

OP please I want to know if this is real before I climax

I told you Stein is /ourgirl/

Is this fake news or real? Give me a link, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytDE-zi0jx4

why is Trump ALWAYS fucking right?

Thank you kek

So she was playing 42D underwater backgammon all this time?

You gullible faggots

Trump was halfright, we're going to keep winning, but I sure as fuck am not tired yet!

nice

>dems fund jills recount
>end result is stricter voting laws

funny

theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20161208/michigans-voter-id-laws-about-to-get-tougher

yeah seems its half true

not really sure if it's actually happening though.

>HUUU HUUU HUUU HUUU D-D-D-D-DRUMPFHKHINS JUST WAIT UNTIL THE R-R-R-R-R-RECOUNT HUUUUUUUUU

Get your fucking
TEETH
SMASHED
OUT
LEFTIST
CUMDRINKERS

Race traitors BTFO. Leftists BTFO. Demoshits BTFO. Literally the hardest BTFO of all time.

Way to crybaby your way right under the heel of my jackboot you fucking cucks, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you're going to need all the lube you can get for 2020.

>4d chess
>mfw the whole country goes red in 2020

Why are the left so fucking embarrassing?

Michigan did in fact pass a stringent voter ID law, but trying to connect it with some notion of mass voter fraud in Detroit like that slimy piece of shit OP with his shopped image is intellectually bankrupt.

Fucking retards.

>voter fraud has nothing to do with voter ID laws

meme magic is real

Who cares if they found the obvious voter fraud in Detroit or not... Reality is, Republicans have never lost a state that has voter ID laws

>tfw a simple statement goes sailing over my head

The architect strikes again.

He was behind it all.

The timing sure is convenient.

>Fucking retards.
A bit touchy there, mate. Calm down. You were proven wrong. Nothing wrong with that. Just accept it like a man and move on.

>Michigan cancelled, the votes remain as before
>Wisconsin still underway, 70% done, Trump still has 22k vote lead
>Pennsylvania probably going to be cancelled unless some kind of trickery is afoot, Trump has a 44k vote lead there (previously 70k)
>Nevada recount to counter Jill's and possibly flip Nevada to red
>Some butthurt retards want a recount in Florida, but it's unlikely since Trump won by 120k votes there

That's all I currently know about the recounts for anyone that cares. Unless Florida decides to do the recount and Hillary somehow wins it, the recount can no longer put Trump under 270.

This. The voter ID law was conceived way before the recount and the Michigan secretary of state himself that there was no evidence whatsoever of fraud. OP needs to stop being a lying fag. People are going to actually start believing the "fake news" narrative if you do shit like this.

>88
praised n' check'd

>mass voter fraud discovered in Detroit yesterday totally didn't influence the passing of this voter ID bill today

Your level of asspain and desperation is very suspect. Stop acting like a butthurt CTR shill.

PURE 24 KARAT GOLD

hahahaha

No they didn't. This is what you're misinterpreting as "voter fraud" Keep in mind we are talking about a system which involves crumpled paper ballots filled out by morons being feed into ancient machines and some cases, being hand counted.

>In Detroit, 158 of the 392 precincts with ballot discrepancies had just one extra ballot accounted for either in the poll book or in the ballot box, according to the Wayne County’s canvassing report.

>For suburban Wayne County, 72 percent of the 218 precincts boxes with discrepancies in the number of ballots were off by one ballot.

>The other ballot discrepancies in Detroit and Wayne County precincts ranged between two and five ballots, according to the report.

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/06/uh-oh-half-of-detroits-ballots-might-be-disqualified-due-to-ballot-errors-n2256152

>(((Stein)))
>/ourgirl/
Fucking kill yourself. Now

Dear god let this spread to cuckifornia

And the uncertainty led to a strict voter ID law passing.

I have no idea why you're trying so hard to tear down what happened. You're arguing and deflecting like someone from /r/politics.

Nice fake news faggot

Why isn't a actual news outlet reporting this like CNN?

How the fuck does that even happen, kek.

It's real

Somebody photoshop Trump's face here.

STOP I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WINNING. PRAISE 32D INTERGALACTIC HYPERSPACE CHESS MASTER

Fake news bro.
All of it. One is even called hot air

Strict voter ID laws need to be enforced on a national level.

This. It's real. The detroit news is the legit paper of that area besides the detroit free press.

>mfw we can't stop winning

They give state IDs to illegals though.

Holy fuck get wreckt libshits.

Now your pets can't vote you back in anymore.

No she was just a useful idiot

>when you commit mass voter fraud and still can't win

>ID LAWS PASSED
Whoa! So racist. Asking for ID to vote. On 2016. I can't even...

So what. The voters in the electoral college will still reject trump. He will not be president. And after this debacle is all over the electoral college will be abolished and a republican will never be president ever again like what should have been the case since 2000

>ancient machines
>their brand new
>the machine spits it out if not done right
>vote warden stops and asks if their done with ballot and looks it over to make sure its done right

Yea youre right.

>And the uncertainty led to a strict voter ID law passing.

First off, you've clearly and blatantly moved the goalposts from 'MASS FRAUD FOUND" to "uncertanty" and completely manufactured the connection between the recount and this bill in your own mind.

Secondly, the exact same bill had actually been passed by the Michigan house back in 2012 and ended up being vetoed by republican gov. Rick Snyder. So, they've been trying to pass these laws for YEARS now.
nytimes.com/2012/07/04/us/voter-id-bills-rejected-by-michigan-gov-rick-snyder.html

>Well HURR HURR the timing is pretty suspicious don't you think pal

Not really. The general election is over, republicans now have a healthy, secure majority in the MI house and senate and the current political climate is going to make it very difficult for Rick Snyder to veto again. If you understand politics, it's pretty clear why this is the perfect time to try to push legislation.

>YEAH BUT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TEAR THIS DOWN HUH, CTR, HUH?
Because of . Here is the actual link to the story which the OP photoshopped to make this thread
Do all of you not see any problem with OP literally photoshopping a fake headline and starting a thread with it? Is Sup Forums really such an echo chamber where that type of bullshit is a-ok now? OP should be banned and this thread should be deleted. We should be above this type of fake news nonsense.

Literally fascism, like oh my god

AHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>AHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh got this is beautiful

Stop being a faggot, faggot.

Americans don't have voters IDs?

She's not, though. She says and does things to bring the maximum amount of attention to herself and her party, without consideration of anything else.

When the chips were down, she willingly acted as a Hillary puppet, only targeting states that Trump won, rather than where it might actually make a difference, like Nevada or New Hampshire. She did her best to delegitimize Trump's Presidency. She, in her heart of hearts, wanted Clinton to be President over Trump.

any non-shit tier website who talk about this?

To be fair, its politics. It means deny everything to the grave.

Its hard to get someone to say "Mass fraud found" they will always try to push it into grey areas, where they can still push the guilt onto anyone else. If there would be actually 100% mass fraud and the more important part someone would admit it. They would have to carry the consequences.

Nope, they are honestly the least democratic developed country. And the irony is that they think they are spreading democracy.

Why haven't we heard much about the recounts? Are they dead now? I can't even find any front page articles on Reddit.

Not everywhere. Here in FL when you get your license they also go ahead and register you with a political party and you'll get your little ID pamphlet, but I didn't even need it to go vote, just my driver's license.

Here is a link to the real news story which OP photoshopped, and here is a what the actual republican Michigan secretary of state thinks about what happened.

>Current state law allows registered voters to cast a ballot without photo identification if they sign an affidavit affirming their identity under threat of perjury, an option 18,388 residents used in the Nov. 8 election, according to the Michigan Secretary of State.
>Nearly half of those voters were in Wayne County, including 5,834 in Detroit.
>“We are not aware of fraud related to the affidavit” option, said Fred Woodhams, a spokesman for Republican Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, whose office is reviewing the voter ID legislation and has not yet taken a position

>backfires
Jill's whole endgame was to get Hillary's fraudulent votes thrown out to bump herself up to 5% and get the Green Party federal funding.

The vast majority of states don't require it. It's racist for some reason. I wish I were making this up.

You may have to check with the Russians on that. Putin is actually backing the secession of California.

I love this timeline

>IDs are racist

Yeah that was about my reaction the first time I heard it too

we would except certain special people call it racist to ask for something you need to buy alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or apply for a job; an ID

Yes racist. Because they want people from your home country to come and vote liberal here.

Michigan could not get more based if it nuked and rebuilt Detoilet all on its own.

i mean, how else are you going to make voter fraud easy?

Michigan recounts were declared over. I was volunteered to go recount tomorrow but I got an email saying they've been canceled. I think the Pennsylvania one was also called. Wisconsin one is still on going.

I AM TIRED OF WINNING

OK that's too good
But
Can't the western God Emperor just pass legislation to make voter id's mandatory errywhere?

Niggers are apparently too poor, stupid, or lazy to get an ID. This is the official Democrat position.

NO REFUNDS

Yep, apparently niggers are too stupid to get a drivers license.

Liberal gymnastics, folks.

BTFO

But they didn't find voter fraud.

They made stricter voter-ID laws after they found people (allegedly) voted without proper identification.

They don't go into detail about fraud, but fake news websites jump to buzzwords.

The funny part about it is, usually the leftists here like to say how amazing Europe is etc, but when it comes to voter ID, they just pretend USA is the only "far right" nation to require such a barbaric thing.

This is going to be in big red letters on Drudge, isn't it?

So that's how democrats where winning the elections?
I thought they only wanted us for slave work.

Stein is still bitching nonstop about judges stepping in to stop her efforts. Funny enough she blames Trump and the Republicans for influencing one of the judges who apparently was picked by Obama. It's like she's trying to talk like a combination of Bernie and Trump but failing miserably because now everyone wants her gone.

Stein didn't care about the outcome, she saw the opportunity and drained morons from their money and will pocket the rest once they'll scream to stop making recounts