New York or California

Who's worse Sup Forums?

Jew York is condensed shit. As an Angeleno I can tell you we are spread out shit. We're both just fucking terrible.

Neither of them can effect my beautiful Midwestern paradise so It doesn't matter. I'm more worried about Chicago, Minneapolis and St.Louis Desu.

Fuck the coasts

Arizona thug life where it at

I despise New York

t. new yorker

Both

t. socal

At least California has trees

At least New York Whites voted for Trump, California doesn't even have that.

better question is should i move to nashville or new orleans. Nashville is fake, but nice. NOLA is pretty shit right now but it's got the authenticity. Damn I love being American.

Moving for what reason? Job or retirement, or something else?

Take your pick,
Jews or Spics

Upstate New York is beautiful with lots of greenery and nature.

But I have to choose California as better. Because I live there and its my home.

Which has fewer mudskins? I imagine its pretty even these days

TFW love new york because movies, tv, media basically.

TFW meet a girl who lives and works in new york city, she is the manager of a hotel.

Fall in love, love new york even more.

It doesnt work out, only hate NY for a bout a month.

three years later, still want to go there some day and check it out, always watched things if it's included in stuff.

Just yesterday watched "Travel Man, 48 Hours in New York " and the other month i watched a 3? 4? episode documentary on how new york works, how they look after the cities public spaces, bring food in, trade, how they are starting to grow their own food on urban roof-tops etc.

But the biggest feel of all in recent times is the worry i'll get some kind of new york syndrome if i do visit and really come down feeling bad about the place.

Negative posts about it always stick in my mind..

California is worse because it's primary inhabitants are SJWs and hipster-types. New York has a lot of those too, but along with respectable members of society. Either way Texas is objectively the best place in the US to live. Conservative without rednecks as often, Dallas = best city, cheap housing, Texas pride instead of southern pride. Being ruined by illegal immigrants but the God emperor will soon take care of that.

we have plenty of Jews in California. the whole area i live in was developed by rich Jews, and is full of synagogues and private Jew schools.

>Texas is objectively the best place in the US to live

No it isn't Javier, stop trying to trick people into moving there to pay for your welfare.

they both suck but only one of them produced Trump

job, yes. Better pay in nola. Also as for the thread I've never been to either but I assume NYC or actually pretty much anywhere is less cucked than Cali. One time I had a roommate from california. He said to me "don't you light that cigarette in here" and I did, and he threw me into the stove. I punched him in the head multiple times, and stole his mattress.

Arizona is fucking amazing. Good people too.

>best places in America
>who's worse

uhh probably new york since you're just talking about the city while california is a big state. ny is also dirty

I doubt a fucking leaf has ever been there. Salty about the 60 degree winters I recken? I hope you freeze to death.

what are you niggers even doing on this board. fuck off

Floridian looking to move to NY when I graduate because I want a job and a life there

Where them /hwite/ parts of NYC at?

I've got a guaranteed slot at an ad agency so money, as long as it's not exorbitant like living in a luxury high rise, is really not an issue

>mfw I find out there's no "white parts of NYC"

Most New Yorkers are just moderate liberals. It's not really a bad place as far as cities go, and there aren't as many full-retard SJWs as they would have you believe.

Is it the same in California?

depends on where you live, i can only speak for socal but the closer you are to the coast, the more irrational SJWs and cucks you find

inland cities are fine

t. temecula fag

California is huge, lots of places to disappear and get away from the degeneracy. New York is twenty pounds of shit hammered into a ten pound bag, it's everywhere you cannot get away from it.

They're about the same, really. Rural conservatives are absolutely dominated by the overwhelmingly liberal metropolitan centers.

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

you are an idiot. there is no future for you in nyc

my house is in this picture. It's one of the ones in the trees.

I like it here, I go to the LA Zoo almost every week because I get to fuck with animals and shit.

>twenty pounds of shit hammered into a ten pund bag

A bag that weighs ten pounds? That's a pretty big bag. You'll have no trouble fitting twenty pounds of shit in there.

New York State is North Texas, lad. It's just the city that's shit.

Staten Island is the whitest part of NYC, if you can make the drive. I heavily emphasize the "if," because Manhattan traffic is a nightmare at peak hours.

my dad, a lawyer, has worked closely w/ an agency there for 20yrs

im already in

Wtf does that even say?

Upstate NY is nice, user. There's more to New York than NYC.

your a fucking fag who doesnt understand az is the most based state

>open carry and concealed carry w/no permit and no cucked gun laws like Commiefornia or jew york

>only downside to az is the all the mexicans, like 1/2 of phoenix is mexican

Lol you fuck off

Sorry you lived on a cucked cost

It's the Navy Seal copypasta in Jajajajaja speak.

I meet a lot of people from New York and California during my work week, New Yorkers are generally much better people as far as political views go. Californians keep their stupid shitty opinions and move then make the place they move to like California. New Yorkers still carry some New Yorker values but realize the political views that pushed them out don't belong in their new residence.

Nothing good ever comes from Jew York. It surpasses even California on the shithole scale.

Wtf is he a taco nigger or a leaf nigger?

Commifornia is the worst. I'm in both cities for work all the time. Drunk bar political talk is so much better in NYC. Although I redpilled a SEA broad in SF last time I was there.

True

But actually only like 30% +~ Phoenix is Mexican 10-15% is Asian or Indian blacks are basically nil

Tucson is half Mexican

>open carry and concealed carry w/no permit and no cucked gun laws like Commiefornia or jew york

I wouldn't want to live in a shitty place just to be able to carry guns.

>1/2 of phoenix is mexican

That's already too fucking much.

I just noticed that this map is 6 years old.

There are probably more hispanics, but it's still the whitest borough.

R A R E
A
R
E

there are a lot of blacks in phoenix, mabey its just because i'm working shitty call center jobs

good luck

>blacks are basically nil
I don't mind the chinese or indians so that sounds perfect.

>I wouldn't want to live in a shitty place just to be able to carry guns.
You sound like a faggot. You don't need a gun because it's shitty to live there. You need a gun because SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Wait' I think I misread your reply.my bad

I think the Arizona black pop is like 2%

That's sub euro levels. Get a better job m8

California by far

New York has a lot of musical culture to it, California is just aids.

which state has every season poppin

Yeah, liberals from New York are really moderate, I really wouldn't mind liberals if they were more like the New Yorker types, they are usually more intune with reality than the SJW/berniekike supporter.

t. accountant fag

AZ has a way more diverse amount of climates, from forest in the northern areas to desert in the south and it has a god-tier winter....... I've been able to get by with a t-shirt and jeans so far this winter....and there are lots of stand up white-folks here, way better the scum coming out of NY or CA... . hunting is great, taxes are lower and price of living is way lower then CA or NY.... AZ is based bro

butthurt new yorker detected

>Az is a desert

Getting real sick of this DESU senpai

Arizona is as big as all of New England combined or half the size of California for comparison

I'm also (kinda sure) that Arizona has every climate type besides tropical rainforest

legitimately rare

New York

California is a liberal shithole but at least its a NEET paradise, and there's plenty of rural land to live on that's pretty conservative.

LA. New York retains good communities and people in its Burroughs both through their religious and cultural observations. LA is literally the high altar to Satan.

How so? New Yorker crashing on my friend's couch in LA. Debating the big move

pictured: approximation of girl working at LA weed clinic today

Born in California. Now live in Oregon.

Used to live in San Luis Obispo county. Beautiful green and rolling hills in the spring and excellent wine country; the only thing I miss.

LA and San Fran are shit. If I had to live in CA again I'd pick the countryside above all else.

California. Hollywood must burn.

Are you a white Midwestern transplant in Williamsburg and oblivious to the actual face of New York like most rich hipsters are or do actually see the thriving immigrant communities bound by a moral impitus? LA thrives on, and propogandizes an industry that uses women and men through sex, blasphmes Christianity always, vies against the moral status quo of the rest of the country, and seems to destroy everything decent in America.

California. This is coming from a native of San Francisco, so take that for what it's worth.

Nashville.

I live in New York but far away from all the Manhattan hipster rich kids.

Feels good man.

wtf

Southern Arizona, yes. Nortgern Arizona is a mixture of desert/rocky mountains&oine forests

OHIO or FLORIDA, who's worse?

Nice desert faggot, come to a real state like the gunshine state.
FL.

>AZ has a way more diverse amount of climates

Your time on the library computer is up.

>flyover people