Day of the election feels

How did you feel when Trump won Pennsylvania?

How did you feel that night? That long night, the night where Florida kept swapping back and forth, that night where we stayed up hoping for Virginia, but got most of the key states?

It was nerve-wrecking for me. What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nerve wrecking at first, then absolute victory later

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

this was me

Had to console my anchor baby gf all night

I thought he was going to lose for a moment when Florida changed for Hillary. I was sad but then the Art of the Comeback happened.

It was a waking dream. The whole day. Absolutely magical.

Absolutely. I watched every few minutes on all swing states. Threw my Trump hat in the air when Trump walked on stage, giving his victory speech. Best part was Podesta coming out and telling everyone to GTFO while shillary ditched.
I've seen this copy-pasta many times, user.

Yeah. Was funny when CTR-shills said we were going to lose because Texas went blue for a few minutes. Oregon also went red for a few minutes but due to few percentages showing up.

It was a rush of pure endorphin and epinephrine.

I slayed my wife's holiest of holys in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation that night and we both came to the thought of the Trump Presidency.

We still talk about it this day and have not made love since, and we probably never will.

Beautiful user, beautiful.

I don't remember I was drunk the entire time.

I was awake for about 50 hours by the time Florida was at 96,2% completed. Local time 5am, I think.
Then I passed out. Waifu woke me from the floor to tell me that Trump won.
Felt 10 years younger during sex.

>1 post by this ID..no
/thread attempt discarded

Respect to you Finbro, I stayed up all day and night for this election. Watched every minute I could. The Florida swapping was keeping me on edge at that point, but after we won that, and Pennsylvania along with Ohio, I felt relieved. Thanks for being involved in the legacy of Emperor Trump.

Wisconsin was incredible. Florida, North Carolina and finally PA.

I celebrated Wisconsin like a match winning goal in the last second of a game.

I will never ever forget Bret Baier and Megan Kelly announcing the result.

"Sorry to keep you waiting - complicated business."

The media was in full damage control. Fully cucked. Was fun to watch how degenerate libtards were acting.

There was a certain point where Florida was at like 30 votes difference, I think. My nerves couldn't handle it.

> Thanks for being involved in the legacy of Emperor Trump.
Believe it or not, this election cycle affects much more than just USA. I made it my business as much as it is yours.

Agreed. We won't have a war with Russia in this timeline, hopefully.

With Florida, it was total chaos, was on a few threads in Sup Forums, everyone going ape-shit. Was fun yet disheartening at times with the shills. I don't blame you.

> libtards

This is my go.to pic whenever I feel sad.

The tears were almost brexit level

Oh I steered clear of Sup Forums the last day. I was on discord with several friends from around the world watching Fox. When that madman Chris Wallace said we might be looking at Trump presidency, I felt it was over. I can't think of a more neutral / objective figure of MSM.

> Be swimming in a sea of liberals at an event
> Everyone is so excited for le madam president

Self to self: Just stay cool, lad

> Results start coming in, a palpable odor of fear begins to seep from their many pores
> Nervous laughter
> More Trump victories
> Libs clustered together, holding each other
> Some begin to complain, some are angry, yelling
> Penn looking seriously red over here

Sts: Be still, my heart

> Someone says "She has to win every remaining state to win"
> Like a tower of literal bullshit collapsing, libs begin to visibly and emotionally crumble. I can taste their despair and anguish.
> The outcome is all but certain. A neutron bomb has gone off, evaporation 90% of the attendance
> Girls actually sobbing
> I can barely contain my shit-eating grin
> "user, what are we going to do? I'm so scared."

Sts: Now, now, my soul. Now you may drink your fill of these tears which kek has given you.

It was total fucking chaos here. Mostly shill threads and larpers, but was totally crazy after the election. I went to bed right away after he won. I've never seen so much shitposting before, and I used to visit Sup Forums. Now looking at it, Sup Forumss discord would have been better kek

I couldn't blend in at one of those, good story though lol. Must have been shitty for colleges and universities if you were a Trump supporter. I couldn't deal with that bullshit

put a trump hat in here and it'd be perfect

It was like watching an anime where the outsider protagonist defeats all his rivals but in the build up to the final fight with the big bad it looks like they'll never beat them since the villain has the most powerful people in the world behind them and they use dirty trick after dirty trick on the hero but then in the season finale the hero powers up to maximum and kicks the living shit out of the big bad and saves the planet, except in real life.

i was stuck around a bunch of liberals who kept trying to convince me that trump was a biggoted fascist. I was the only person (openly atleast) rooting for trump. Felt good. Felt real good. Especially when both NC and FL were called and everyone around me kept saying that she didn't even need to win those states. Kinda wish i coulda seen how Sup Forums was reacting.

I live in PA and it felt like that feeling when you're really sick and the doctor tells you that you might be dying from cancer but after a few tests he finds out it's nothing. Or when you think someone you love died but instead find out they're perfectly fine.

Being from Pennsylvania, proud

based PA

Portland Oregon here. Ultraliberal Hellhole of a city.

When Trump won I felt like a kid on Christmas morning x1000. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. On my way home from work I had to walk by angry mobs of people complaining about the election. It was greatest feeling of schadenfreude I've ever felt in my life.

and then fugs Rei, don't forget the part when he fugged Rei

Florida gave me an ulcer but that whole night was awesome. My brother works nightshift at a factory so I was tweating him updates the whole time. Had pol on my laptop, young turks on my desktop(wanted to watch their meltdown live)and was flipping from CNN to FOX constantly. When Trump broke the blue wall my brother said everyone in the factory lost their minds. They all tried to squeeze into a tiny office to watch the victory speech.
Meanwhile at home my phone lit the fuck up. My mom, grandmother, sisters, cousins, uncle and father were all calling each other in celebration. We all got together the next day and celebrated the 4th of july in November.

I prayed to God the night before to accept the results if Hillary won. When I woke up, I was EXCITED. I was absolutely convinced Americans realized how powerful they were the day of the election and would show up for Trump and pull the trigger. I taught English here in Korea, so election happened during morning into late afternoon for me here. Seriously was not a nail-biter because whenever I kept checking back, it looked better and better for him.

I had told everyone on Jewbook that I voted for Trump the week before and the shock/butt-hurt was immense.

I do wish the other foreign teachers here would keep their fucking mouths shut. Who the fuck are they, honestly? I kept quiet during Brexit. Fuck them.

That sounds like a great week. My family was happy but didn't care too much. I was too tired to celebrate, passed out after it all. But celebrated with some alcohol the next day. The worst thing was them not announcing states and keeping me up until 3 AM.

What's the main sentiment in South Korea anyways with this election?

PA here. I spent the evening at a Quaker Steak and Lube (a PA institution and home of the best wings anywhere) watching results come in. Ohio getting called so early was great. I knew we would get it, but the margin was far greater than expected. See VA hang on until the last of the limousine liberals from NOVA get counted was a good feeling even though it ultimately went blue. Wisconsin was huge. I had totally written it off as irredeemably cucked, but the cheese heads proved me wrong.

I had good feelings about PA due to the huge number of Trump signs everywhere, especially in areas full of white democrats. I generally assumed Hillary lost PA the moment she said she would put coal miners out of business. With the Amish all voting red, I was very confident. But there was still the problem of Filthadelphia.

It came down to the wire, but I was elated to see the state get called right after the last batch of votes from my home county of York came in. I did volunteer work for the campaign, and even if it brought in just one extra vote, that made it all worthwhile.

I and my pretty lib friend woke up around 4:20 just to see everything in process. With every state that turned red my heart skipped a beat, while he was literally shaking. Suddenly, when FL went red, it felt like my dreams were coming true. I could smell the disdain on my friends breath. After that it was quiet for a while, until Penn turned a leaf. When that happened I was already certain that the chimpenning would happen at my pretty lib school.

All in all, it was wonderful.

>PA here
Forgot to change your proxy?

I'm happy, want to see what goofs he will do like dubya.

The highest moment when it was obvious that he was winning and then my state washington turned red for 1 minute. I knew that it was just the big cities haven't reported yet, but it felt good just to see that red

I was asleep. I woke up to a pleasant surprise.

I was watching it from Politico
I didn't feel anything, trump and shillary are both fucking shit
the best part of your stupid election was going to school the next day and having some keks at the butthurt feminists

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
GAS GAS GAS

>mfw Pennsylvania turned red and I knew it was all over

>sorry to keep you waiting... complicated business
Anons were saying this the day after the election and I first thought it was a quote from MGS. Trump is a legend.

Kek willed this victory.