Brit/pol/ - Punchable Faces edition

Sadiq Khan looks to scrap ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender neutral announcements on London trains and buses
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gender-neutral-announcement-sadiq-khan-tfl-london-ladies-and-gentlemen-announcements-a7463271.html

>Private schools plan to offer 10,000 free places to children from low-income backgrounds
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/12/09/private-schools-plan-offer-10000-free-places-children-low-income/

>Row over Saudi Arabia comments blows open rift between Theresa May and Boris Johnson
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/boris-johnson-theresa-may-odds-pm-rebukes-foreign-secretary/

>Private schools propose 10,000 free places
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38258454

>Conservatives win Sleaford by-election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38258976

>Boris booted! Ex-minister backs May 'slap down' of Foreign Sec over Saudi Arabia row
express.co.uk/news/politics/741590/Malcom-Rifkind-theresa-may-slap-down-boris-johnson-saudi-arabia

>EXPOSED! The seven MP’s who voted against BREXIT and their constituents
express.co.uk/news/politics/741574/Seven-MPs-voted-against-Brexit-constituencies

>EXCLUSIVE — Trump’s Potential Secretary of State says a UK-U.S. Trade Deal Should Be ‘High On Priority List’
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/potential-u-s-secretary-state-britain-high-priority-list/

>Police Deny Political Correctness After Report Finds Schoolgirl Raped by Muslim Gang Was Let Down
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/police-deny-cultural-niceties-report-finds-schoolgirl-raped-muslim-gang/

>Caroline Johnson holds seat for Conservatives
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/09/sleaford-byelection-caroline-johnson-holds-seat-for-conservatives

>What the papers say: The trouble with Boris and McDonald’s Brexit boon
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/papers-say-trouble-boris-mcdonalds-brexit-boon/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5hcixo/northern_englands_brexit_voters_need_to_be_heard/daz60fj/
itv.com/news/london/2016-12-08/shopkeeper-accused-of-racism-for-selling-british-themed-products/
youtube.com/watch?v=2vdFWYIYdsg
twitter.com/LouHaigh/status/806995018317725696
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/economic-affairs/news/81574/david-cameron-rise-populism-cost-me-my-job
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5h7p2c/leaveeu_on_anna_soubry_and_ken_clarke/
twitter.com/VLubev/status/807061529686380549
youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Got my kit ordered lads. Now I'm ready to go poz some neg holes!

+5.3%

Nice try, faggot.

BREXIT BTFO

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5hcixo/northern_englands_brexit_voters_need_to_be_heard/daz60fj/

>Third place.
>11% of the vote in a constituency where over 30% voted remain.
Your forced memes are terrible.

Did someone say punchable faces?

>Second place.
>13% of the vote in a constituency where 60% voted leave.
>-2.2%

There's nothing left to do but laugh, UKIP have been successfully turned into a tool of the Tories that only serve to make sure Labour comes second place in swing seats

Thousand Year Tory Caliphate incoming lads

>had a nap for an hour last night so I'd feel refreshed for Question Time

>gf turned my alarm off before I woke up

>awake 10 minutes ago

Doing my NUT IN desu. Had a right go at her. "b-b-but user, you looked so peaceful". She doesn't understand how important these threads are to me.

Did I miss anything good?

It was a complete clusterfuck in terms of thread management,

>He unironically thought UKIP would win a Tory safe seat with a Tory government that is ostensibly pro brexit in power

What deluded world do you live in? Labour leave seats are their target for a reason you cancerous tripfag.

Nah
Lots of Saudi Arabia redpills dropped by panelists on the Left and Right but it was mostly because they are le evil sexists rather than the fact that they're Israeli-aligned butchers funding proxy wars across the entire Middle East that we're all too happy to join in with

Highlight was when this man said he voted Remain because without mass immigration he won't be able to have an immigrant on minimum wage to wipe his arse when he's in a nursing home
Yes he literally said wipe my bottom

UKIP also did disgracefully in that by-election and all three parties lost a percentage of their votes to the Lib Dems

Can't think of anything as a stand-out moment, Farage was pretty solid, Louise Mensch was pretty based when it came to the NHS, Will Self was an elitist contradicting prick who laughed at people who work at McDonalds, the Labour guy was looking for a promotion, female Tory MP was virtue signalling all over the place by claming Jo Cox should have won Time's person of the year by being shot in the head

Also 2 proper awkward moments in the audience when women said they had depression and nobody said anything

>when women said they had depression and nobody said anything

YOU WANTED WOMENS LIB YOU DAFT CUNTS

NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT

MANS SHARE IS HARDER REEEEE

>i had post natal depression for 12 years
>awkward silence for five seconds

That made me laugh pretty hard, in QT.

Where the fuck do they find these random women spouting shit?

HEIL HITCHENS

>can't play rocket league because my thumb is sore or has an RSI or something
>google it to make sure it'll get better on its own and find some based nigga dropping orthopedic info in youtube videos
>see a lot of comments about that gook rhythm game osu
>decide to try it out because what the fuck else am i gonna do
>suck dick at it
Two nukes weren't enough.

Fucking hilarious. Bitch should be in a death camp

I giggled like a child for about 20 seconds straight.

Was pretty much like that Mean Girls bit
>"it's not my fault if I have a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina"
>...................

'some based nigga' made me chortle, what a fucking spud

>Bitch should be in a death camp
Lad I wouldn't go that far christ.

Just thought there were way too many women in that audience.

>Why should it be EASIER to get rich than HARDER? I'M a FEMALE BUSINESS OWNER and I want MORE taxes!

Wow love, I'm sure your employees will love their wage cuts after 50% of your income goes to the state! Good on you!

>I had always held out the hope that this gender neutral bullshit wouldn't hit the British shores and replace ladies and gentlemen
>it's happening

Jdimsa

It's the fact that it wasn't even followed up by another comment, like "I had depression and the waiting times were awful" or "and the immigrant staff were amazing" or "and the hospital didnt take it seriously enough"

It as literally just "I had post-natal depression for 12 years".
And silence.

lmao still laughing now thinking about it

I was on the fucking floor at that point.

Hahaha

>I want to pay more taxes
If I were her employee I'd be leaving by now

Is it a woman thing? They're single mothers and substitute the state for a husband?

JK Rowling is the same, she pays tonnes of taxes voluntarily and gives the rest of her money to refugees and the Labour party.

>and the Labour party

Not since Corbyn won, surely? She openly declares herself a rich liberal Blairite and spends her time trashing the state of the party as it is at the moment

>being rich shouldn't be easy, we should make it harder
did she even think before talking, I think what she meant was, we should be stealing money from those who are rich already

Got this off the 'ddit.

absolutelydisgusting.png

>itv.com/news/london/2016-12-08/shopkeeper-accused-of-racism-for-selling-british-themed-products/

>Shopkeeper accused of racism for selling British-themed products

>Mates! Help me get eye reduction surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=2vdFWYIYdsg

Listen to his charming laugh

average person
>without a state health service doctors would dissappear
>being taxed £10 is better than spending £10

Any more?

>The shop has been criticised by passers-by and in online forums for selling Union flag socks, chair and telephones.
>The shop has been criticised by passers-by

>Haringey
>35% White British

hmm.

reminder to not to reply to the eternal nativist ETHNO scum

Im with sadiq on this lads. When was the last time you saw a woman who you could call a lady and not a slag.

OUR

GAL

twitter.com/LouHaigh/status/806995018317725696

Mine's a Big Mac!

>attacking farage gives him support
>i agree, let me just attack him some more

Morning lads Whos gonna wipe my arse???

>give me the "fresh off the boat from lesbos" costume

As if all your faces aren't inbred and punchable.

>Bob Geldof

>Used to live just down the road from the cunt
>His 60th happens
>Has a huge party with his loud as fuck music continuing until early hours of the morning
>Lets off 60 lanterns - some of which nearly set trees alight and landed on some guys car
>Has fog machines going off which completely obscured the road going past his place

The guy is a cunt.

I GOTTA FEELING

I was giggling at that bit. I get the feeling she was expecting people to go "awww" or something.

So what's the proposed alternative to 'ladies and gentlemen'?

Brethren ?
Citizens ?
Why the fuck is anybody listening to this Pakistani vagina?

Ze's and xir's

I don't know what they expect people to say when they make these irrelevant vapid statements

So QT is worth a watch? I couldn't stay awake.

I've never even heard them say Ladies and Gentlemen on any TfL vehicle, and I use them every day.

I think they will just say "Attention" and make the statement like they do anyway in most buildings.

My Niggers

Praise Allah.

I NEED IMMIGRATION BECAUSE I WANT SOMEONE TO WIPE MY ARSE

More like Wank Self, cunt.

Our Dave is back and fighting!

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/economic-affairs/news/81574/david-cameron-rise-populism-cost-me-my-job

>In his first major speech since leaving Downing Stree in the wake of the EU referendum result, Mr Cameron also issued a stark warning about the threats of "extreme" politics.

>He told students at a US university: "I stand here as a great optimist about how we can combat populism. It may seem off that I'm so optimistic, after all, the rise of populism cost me my job."

I'm all on board the #CamTram now

His laugh plus his contrarian, condescending, and antagonistic character reminds me of Blakey

>combat populism
Do these guys even look up what populism is before criticising it?

Is QT worth catching up on? I got about 5 minutes in last night before Will Self got on my tits

>I FIND IT IRONIC THAT NIGEL FARAGE SPEAKS ABOUT THE GREAT MEN OF HISTORY WHEN HE ISN'T ONE HIMSELF HUAHUAHUHUHUHHUA
>off goes the television

>sneering at fast food workers
he can't even pretend to hide his elitism

>Populism is a political doctrine that stems from a viewpoint of struggle between the populace and a ruling faction.

>Here's how we can stop the stupid goyim from electing people who disagree with the ruling elite's views

>Lmao I lost my job because I was massively out-of-touch with the public but I'm optimistic because I'm sure we'll eventually get revenge on those disgusting proles and force them to be liberal globalists

He gets £200,000 for every speech since leaving office
He is now irrelevant , like Blair .
Fuck his hurt feelings.

ARYAN RACE
WASTE OF SPACE
GRIND THEIR PEOPLE
INTO PASTE.

the weak shall fear the strong
BASED civics vs ethnos and (((karen)))posters

Why do the (((BBC))) keep inviting this smackhead back?
His opinions are less than worthless

>Farage is an opportunist who is riding on the coat-tails of history

Completely blind to the fact that Farage IS Brexit, like it or not, Farage is the guy who made the referendum happen more than anyone, and he worked for 17 years to make it happen

Some good discussion surprisingly.
Just watch TW if you cant stand QT 2bh lad.
TW was comfy as always. Pete Doherty interview felt surreal as fuck.

Not only is Brexit almost solely the result of Farage's political skill, it sparked a surge in the global populist movement that may well have been instrumental in the election of Trump.

He's changed the world.

>tfw yank bastards are trying to claim credit for it by calling it the "Trump effect"

Fucking shits.

>the fuckers edited/copied pic related when Trump won

It's the bloody war all over again lads.

>tfw 500 years time children learn about Nigel Farage changing the world the same way we learn about Mandela, or yanks learn about Thomas Jefferson

Best thing is, he did it all via real democracy

GOOD MORNING

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5h7p2c/leaveeu_on_anna_soubry_and_ken_clarke/

How can liberals be triggered this easily? Just simple mild shitposting is considered 'despicable' by them.

>LDEM will be above UKIP soon and even then a good 30% of UKIP voters always disappear before a real election to go back to the Tories

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING ME

>500 years

Bit optimistic lad, I'd reckon in about 50-100 years it'll just be Chinese&Japanese historians analyzing the collective suicide of Western Civilization.

I can't get mad, that's what lefites do. When people complain about the state of Britain I'll just be sure to remind people who vote for Blue Labour that this is what they wanted.

Good morning gentlemen.

We keep receiving reports that some people on Brit/pol/ could be ARYAN, and we have reason to suspect that some of you may be harbouring them from the authorities.

This is an offence under the Blood Relinquishment Act of 1931 and carries an unlimited fine or processing at your local refinery. ARYANS are not permitted on British soil and those Anglos who fraternise with them are to have their lives terminated.

Please, we seek your co-operation.

Prove to me how BEADY you are.

Too right. We've been proven right time and time again, while the lies of our opponents have been exposed endlessly. Some would claim that Farage has sabotaged politics and the Brexit campaign was won on lies - why weren't these lies exposed before the referendum? Surely proving Farage a liar would have smothered the campaign. We won through honesty, morality and virtue, and best of all, completely peacefully.

It will be interesting to see how UKIP support carries on after Nigel goes as a figurehead. People definitely like him and his ideas, but do they feel the same way about UKIP?

Clearly not as that by-election just proved

>tfw Tories get >50% of votes at next GE, the first absolute majority since 1931

Thanks, Corbyn!

Potato nigger

WHO /LIBDEMFIGHTBACK/ HERE?

Yeah this

Been watching him since 2011 or so in the britpol generals

Dunno why im so interested in britian politics. Mostly to laugh at their mussie takeovrt

>Corbynistas

twitter.com/VLubev/status/807061529686380549

>couple of news places rumour it might of been really super shit on the night
>turns out to only be really shit

Oh boi, here comes 500 Corbyn government

Why do people keep going on about the Lib Cucks winning in Richmond?

It's a staunchly pro-EU upper middle class neighbourhood.

CORBYN

Obviously the IND was Labour affiliated

C I V I C (made by Lily "muh refugees" Allen's dad)
youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM