Britfags hate us

britfags hate us
but are ok with muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMlrL2x173w&ab_channel=VasileIuga
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
pamelageller.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-trying-rescue-daughters-islamic-rape-gangs.html/
answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its actually the normies that hate you.

You sorted the comments by worst first.

Muslims are quintessentially british, unlike you toilet cleaners

Petty sure they hate you both, as you're both drains on society's resources wherever you go.

it's because they're allowed to hate you, or more so than muslims

Polish people are basically Muslims pretending to be white. If Poland weren't complete and utter shit they would have stayed there.

I like Poland, your prostitutes and booze are cheap

False dichotomy. We hate both

Why is he learning English? Everyone who lives here knows that they raise their kids to speak Polish and they speak Polish everywhere. My house is surrounded by Polish businesses which speak only Polish.

Britfag here.
For me it's the other way around. I went to high school in an 'ethnically diverse' area of London. Full of Somalians and Afghans... The few Polish people there were I got along with really well, but we constantly had to defend ourselves from groups of Muslims.
Since then I've never had any trouble with Poles - just sometimes they can appear kind of lazy while delivering post and shit, but to be honest I'll take that any day over getting ganged up on by people from the Religion of Peace or being allahu akbar'd on the way to work.

I like Polish people on the whole and can't stand Muslims. But then again, I'm on Sup Forums and most people aren't.

We wouldn't want millions of Germans or Russians to unexpectedly flood our countries with workers and with people who don't even speak polish. We wouldn't tolerate them, so why should the brits?

>muslims pretending to be white
>flag
Get out of here Mohammed Bil. Ammahad

They have great reasons to hate us.

I was visiting my friend from the UK this summer, every other Pole that I met was a complete retard, many of them didn't even speak Polish correctly, so I guess their English is even more terrible. They tend to use like 10 cursewords in 15 words, be always drunk and for an example the mothers with children, tend to hit them or shout at them. They wouldn't fit even to the most of societies in Poland, I'll hope they will never come back here.

I really don't get that. How can they be okay with entire areas going snackbar but be pissed off about a few polish deros in trackie pants selling ice? The only thing that makes sense is that they blame you publicly but secretly don't want the shitskin invasion.

because most brits never have to interact with muslims or niggers, they self segregate so well that if you arent some chav dolescum living on a council estate in a large city you never really see them, eastern euros on the other hand have spread out, every town has groups of them. nobody is happy or accepting of the muslim issue, its just a lot easy to pretend it isnt happening.

>newspaper comment sections

truly one of our final bastions of rational discourse

Wow , 4 comments OP that sure is the majority of people in the U.K.
Case closed!

All those dislikes LMAO thisis pure GOLD.
Bye the way its same way with Latvians in UK they hate Latvians.And i can understand them WHY.

my sons best friend is latvian, i quite like him. dont understand how he can speak perfect english but his parents struggle to string together a sentence though.

Friendly reminder that

>Pole
rhymes with
>mole

And Dole. GIB ME DE BENEFITS COMRADE.

you mean your wifes black sons black friend who is also your wifes lover?

Friendly reminder that

ur country is goin down nigguh

Muslims stay in their shitty ghettos and live on welfare. You faggots steal are jobs and lower are wages. NO MORE FREE MOVEMENT FOR SUBHUMAN POLES!!!

Can't spell Cuck without UK

how it feels to live in country where musslims are telling you to gtfo

eh old WW2 poles were based as fuck, they spent most of the war trying to get their homeland back fighting across the globe, then at the end with the soviet occupation they new that going back would be a death sentence because they were subversive elements, but many went back anyways just because they wanted to be back in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=MMlrL2x173w&ab_channel=VasileIuga
>now all we get a double digit IQ soviet rape mongrels

Friendly reminder that

>German
Rhymes with
>Germ man

Muslims stay in their own ghettos, only stupid liberal women walk scantily clad into their shariah zones and get raped.

Polish proliferate all across the country and implant their culture into the area with polish shops and community centres, taking all the working class jobs like a vacuum.

>welfare shitskins good!
>hard working White European Christians bad!

Fuck the uk

Poles are literally the least unemployed ethnic group year after year here. Believe whatever you want but just send some of them here, our agriculture might implode otherwiss.

Nigger I highly doubt you can walk through London without seeing a single shitskin muzzie. Admit you fucked up, that is the first step to unfucking your shit

>reminder that most common newborn name is mohammad LMAO

Friendly reminder that

>USA
rhymes with
>We are gay

I'm all for letting in the attractive polish women, but the men are so fucking dumb and ugly.

What are you, some kind of homophobe m8? #NotAllUSGays

I'm not, and I'd totally let you touch my benis if you're cute.

but all are faggets

Poles take jobs, lower wages and send all their money back to Poland.

Sure m8

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

yuh we take ur jobs musslims will do rest

She had to go back.

If only you guys had the BBC, you guys would be welcomed by most female bongs

Muzzies take jobs, welfare, have dozens of kids, take over entire districts, even cities, and send money back to their original countries. Why can't you admit UK is pants on head retarded when it comes to mudslimes?

She was living in cornwall, the cornish hate even their fellow Englishmen.

These people, especailly Americans don't understand British/English Nationalism.

It's not to be confused with White Nationalism. It means Britain is for the British only, No slavs, Germans or French.

Because In American, every white person is from another Country (Ireland, Germany, UK), there's no true Ethnic Americans except for the 7% of Anglo-Saxons left so they think it's okay to have Whites from other countries.

White Nationalism is reserved for cojntries that haven't achieved anything and cling to the We WUz Inventors and shieet of other White Countries.

Every major invention has come From Anglo-Saxon countries (mainly US and UK). We don't need slavs to lower the gene pool.

What's annoying is they don't understand Nationalism and Patriotism, so they let Poles flood into their country, doesn't matter jn America's case because they are an immigrant country.

Poles/Eastern Europeans cling to White Nationalism because it makes them feel welcome in other countries that don't want them.

they are just too afraid of muslims to show how they truly feel about them. I mean, who would dare badmouth islam in london? only someone with a bad deathwish.

It happens but not as much as the media makes out. 2d generation polish intergrate well i would say (mostly)

Why is it always the beautiful ones

London =/= England.

English towns have major problems with Polish people altering our communities, draining welfare and resources, then repatriating their income to Poland, rather than spending it in the local community.

It's an economics issue more than a social one.

Yeah I hate muslims too but that's a meme in comparison to the Polish Problem.

hmm...ugly men make other men look good, though?

>UK will never uncuck their shit and force the muzzies into the sea

Destined to be a caliphate

Why are you continentals such a bunch of miserable depressing fucks.

I swear every time I'm there, and no matter where I am, it's the same fucking story.

You miserable pieces of shit.

In Scotland people are pleasant, in England people are pleasant.

In EVERY fucking european country you're total fucking wankers.

Italy, France (especially), Germany, Belgium, Spain.

What the fuck is your problem?

Is your inferiority complex just that strong that you need to act like total cunts to everyone?

Seriously we should have fucking genocided each and every one of your pathetic little countries at the various times throuhgout history when we've had to make the dreaded crossing over and sort out your pathetic little temper tantrums.

You know what. Fuck you lot.

Enjoy your continuing islamification and self-destruction.

Enjoy speaking your pathetic non-English irrelevant languages.

Enjoy being pathetic little self-hating cuckold non-english speaking continentals with no prospects of a better future.

Fuck the lot of you, and fuck you again.

The Polish are fine by me, I wish only for a "one in-one out" policy.

One Polish in, one chavvy dole sponger goes the other way

That's because most of them are poor, badly educated members of society.

Every one of my friends who emigrated to UK are telling me that brits are lazy as fuck and they dont want to work low level jobs in which poles and other immigrants work

there he is again - the britfag that thinks london is an island that will never spill islamization into the rest of the country.

>It means Britain is for the British only, No slavs, Germans or French.

But mudshits are ok? I will never understand this

They hate the poles because they take their jobs. Muslims don't. It's also very impolite to badmouth muslims, you might get beheaded for that!

The eternal Pole must be wiped off the face of the earth. WW2 happened because of them. We're all under ZOG tyranny because of them. Now they're destroying the UK. GAS THE POLES!!!

poles are ww2 bros, don't worry Pasza you're alright in my book

former empires have to suffer immigration from their former colonies. happens with pakis and pajeet going to the uk, and niggers from angola and mozambique coming to portugal. it's literally reparations.

>tfw when i forget my proxy

K

frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Reminder that parents were literally arrested in Rotherham for trying to take back their children from Muslim rape gangs

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
pamelageller.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-trying-rescue-daughters-islamic-rape-gangs.html/
answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-for.html

This guy gets it. There's nothing actually wrong with the poles themselves, there's just too many of them here.

They don't have to, they could stop it tomorrow if they had the bullocks.

They don't though and that is why the UK will end up a Caliphate. When it happens, I hope Poland sits back and laughs

uk is the promised land to islamists. good quality of life, don't have to live in fucking desert, benefits, police won't bother you, white won't even dare look you in the eye, your people take over entire neighborhoods, shit's cash

Yeah, fuck the polacks.

if only we could clone trump and give one to each western country

Underrated.

You faggots seem to think that the girls were sweet pretty little blonde girls that were being abused, they were all subhuman inbred dregs that nobody wanted all cared about. We used to kill this sort of subhuman filth.

I don't get it, Poles are Catholic and white, isn't that what you want Sup Forums?
Why do you prefer Muslims over Poles? Do they satisfy you sexually?

You know what, good for them actually. Brits are fucking annoying calous degenerates like this PoS

Not Okay With Muslims

Why is it that people think England's people are all like Londoners?

That feeling when when

>britfags hate usbut are ok with muslims

They treated us Irish the same.

Seriously fuck the Brits.

We all know muslims aren't restricted to london, give it up

I'd rather have a muslim as a neighbour than some paddy or polack.

Muslims here in Birmingham open up shops, make delicious kebab or work in the trades.

Meanwhile poleshits just get gibs and scream their slavic shite language all day.

And don't even get me started on you paddy pieces of rubbish.

UK Pole here:
-Implant their culture
Wow, I didn't know that buying polish sausage, sweets and beer is a problem in UK.
We go to those polish shops maybe once a month lol. In Poland you have two types of a grocery stores: cheap everyday shop(TESCO!! Biedronka, Lidl) and expensive once a month shop where you buy "luxury" goods called Delikatesy.

Polish shop = Delikatesy.

If you were to shop there everyday you would go hungry and broke.

Poles spend 95% of money locally mate.
Rent takes 50% or more, then bills, food, clothes, chemicals. I knew one guy sending money home. 20 Pounds a month!
Quit your bullshit and go buy Polish beer.

Here one of the "children" that was abused by Pakis.

Though apparently retards think we love the infestation of Tusken Raiders.

If the girls looked like this, we would declare war on Pakistan and start gassing all the pakis. Brits do not care about what happens to subhuman chav filth.

Londoners are like a 5th of the country and have the highest profile internationally. Most people prefer muslims because they actually cause less problems superficially than poles. They don't crowd a&e with binge drunks, don't start many fights and often make jobs rather than take them.

-Poles spend more money in Polish Tesco than send from UK to Poland.
-You spend tons of cash in LIDL and ALDI, so you send your money to the Germany
-If Poles work for shit money then how do we live here if we "send everything back home"? Do you have any extra cash at the end of a month?
-part of UK culture is to eat curry on weekends, never heard of UK-Polish related tradition

Let's be honest for a moment. Whe don't send brits our best and brightest, migrants are mostly scum who were to lazy to make anything for themselves over here. Even our crime rate fell after the borders were open.

Yeah, it's OK to rape and assault are girls if they're working class.

You fucking middle class scumbags never change. You side with foreigners in a heartbeat if they make you feel better about shitting on the British poor.

May your children suffer the same fate as these poor girls.

>they were all subhuman inbred dregs that nobody wanted all cared about

So average english girls then?

>Sweden
Fuck off mohammed.

Why don't you make Poland great instead of parasiteing off of Brits like kikes?

Nice try Mehmet

>be pole
>steal shittiest brit job
>earn shit
>send it all back to Poland
>starve and be homeless

Sure it is how it works lol.

I hate those lazy bastards ,go out of Latvia to UK you should throw aall those lazy white niggers out of UK.We didnt fight for Batle of Britain and you didnt fight for Batle of Riga in 1917 so lets yust all stay where we are born.But those who are born bye imigrants also should be thrown out.

ITT:

>Western-shitskin mongrels blaming other europeans for their shortcomings and laziness

>Polefags who got baited into autistic screeching tier rebuttals.

I love fridays at work, gonna monitor this thread.

>And don't even get me started on you paddy pieces of rubbish.

Tell me more Mohammad.

A damn shame..

>oil drilling pole
>polish grandfather hasnt disowned him
>needs to learn english to communicate with the chimp
>no one picks him up from the airport because tyrone was chimping out earlier in the day and needed to be supervised
>doesnt punch the chimp in the face when he meets him

not very realistic

Underrated

Polish people never show emotion, they're like dead or something.

It is a good question. I agree that 90% of Poles should go back to Poland and work for OUR good but your arguments are retarded. I personally will stay here for a while, to get more job experience and then move to Switzerland probably.
By hating on Poles you will get nothing, we were deep in a shit since 1772 and we don't are about what you say, especially since you are nation of traitors. You want to send us home, explain to people that they should build their own instead of calling us kike parasites etc.