Is there anything more bluepilled than marijuana?

Is there anything more bluepilled than marijuana?

Cocaine

modern nazis

Yer nutsuck bud. Sage.

Acid.

>woah dood look at that rainbow

Dating single mothers.

Frequent use of it is what makes it bluepilled

Use it as a reward instead of just a normal part of your life to not fall victim to the herbal jew

Sweden

This, start daily smoking and you become a garbage-tier sheep of a person.

t. former daily user

>"opens mind; question convictions"

Good go- guy. Don't grow your own medicine in your backyard, you need prescriptions from a doctor!

Smoking joints is probably the most bluepilled of the bluepilled

Everyone who KNOWS pot smokes blunts

t. Cuck who had never done acid

>woah dude the chaotic thinking induced by this drug makes me open minded towards new perspectives and challenges my dogmatic flawed ideology
It's only bluepilled if you're a total moron.

supporting promiscuity

What?

coal burning,islam and being a leaf

>plant has political views
lol

The moment is man opens his mouth to speak badly of marijuana is the moment he reveals himself as a faggot.

Don't be that guy.

>muh "open your mind"
>implying "mind opening" isnt codeword for "accept degeneracy"

yup, drugs are blue pilled alright

For some reason, people who haven't tried acid imagine it only gives intense visuals kind of like what you would see on DMT. You can try to explain it to them but you can never really find the right words to convince people what its like.
This guy's post is as close as you can come to describing how it makes you feel, its all about the state of mind it puts you in rather than the visuals.

Imagine seeing your life from the perspective of another person while still being you inside your own body, allowing you to see faults that you otherwise downplay/suppress.

>"mind opening" is a code word for "accepting degeneracy"
Based Mexibro

Post your boipucci, come on, we know you want to, you little slut

Marijuana is not medicine. It has some beneficial side effects, but you're using it to get high. At best it's like alcohol.
T. Pot smoking nurse

I like how you think gypsy

Xanax? Literally a bluepill

Yes: federal drug law dogma.

How do you get around the paranoia of constant fear of drug tests? Every time I go into work I assume I may have to pee in a cup.
t. Nurse that used to smoke pot

>Marijuana is not medicine. It has some beneficial side effects, but you're using it to get high. At best it's like alcohol.

Not gonna argue that 99% of use is to get high but to say it is not medicine is retarded, especially from a nurse.

Pretty sure opiates are used by the fuckton to get high, doesn't stop them from being legitimate medicine.

Actually, drugs that create a disassociative experience are excellent tools for contemplation, self-reflection, and provide a realistic glimpse of your own place in the world, free from the flattery of the ever-present ego.

That you think this experience means you awaken "the degenerate" inside you is merely an appraisal of your own character and spirit.

adderall, makes you a degenerate genius and then makes you reliant on it

>That you think this experience means you awaken "the degenerate" inside you is merely an appraisal of your own character and spirit.
This.

I reiterate, it's only bluepilled if you're a total moron.

Kiwis

See 6/10, needs stockings and a collar, on his knees and presenting.

Any drug that that temporarily solves your problems in your mind whilst not actually solving problems in the real world is degenerate.

>start smoking weed
>realizes he is a garbage-tier person
>quits weed

problem solved.

that explains why just like philosophy it turn you into an insufferable bum

a.k.a. all drug users

6 days of work down. Got a nice fat joint, gonna relax, surf the net and cook some 'za.

Who /9-5 7 days a week/ here?

Daily use really fucked me up, turned me liberal, been sober for about a year and more right leaning then ever

This is a nice metaphor for your argument: Feeding a mouse in a maze cheese will not help it reach the cheese at the end of the maze.

It's pretty valid applied to overuse, in that it becomes escapism and provides no real motivation to reach the exit. In moderation, though, it does exactly the opposite. It's particularly useful for allowing users to rewire and evaluate behaviors that cause stagnation. This applies across the spectrum, from psychedelics to narcotics to anxiolytics, even anti-depressants, although their prescription for daily usage discounts moderation and they aren't effective taken erratically.

>a.k.a. all drug users
Stay dogmatic, pleb.

see thisyou were already garbage, and plus you probably had the classic 420 libtard friends.

just like atheism,,,,weed was "stolen" or polluted by sjw's and faggots, and now you people equate weed with being a libtard....just like with atheism, the fact that many idiots are into it, doesnt mean it is the cause of those idiots idiocy.

you fell for it anons

Love

When your argument descends into "Learning shit is bad", I think it's safe to say you are contributing nothing that anybody will miss.

>the drug turned me liberal and gay. It wasn't my own retarded reactionary thought process, it was the drug!
Typical liberal thought process. Take responsibility for your own behavior, cuck.

>mexico calling out "insufferable bums"
heh.

>all those nu-pol degenerates defending their unhealthy drug addiction
lmao

noted, now proceed to your normal business, Achmed is waiting for your ass.

>Smoke weed every day
>Investors just put £450k into my company

Really makes one question the authenticity of OP's question

stay confused and deluded

learning useless shit is bad, sorry but you are retarded if you actually think an inanimate substance can "teach" you something, go be rounded up with the other hippies

Im a principled bum

but to add, I want to quit. It's definitely not beneficial if you actually have a high-energy lifestyle.

And it can have legitimate positive effects. Studies have show that LSD can be of benefit in treating PTSD in soldiers. People who like to dismiss recreative drugs in one sweep, declaring them to have no positive effects and being only able to promote degeneracy, doesn't understand drugs, whether they be health related or otherwise. I'd assume it's mostly some kind of repressed anger over not being able to do drugs themselves (out of fear, principle, or merely being so much of a sperg shut in that they don't know how to get them), but still being curious. Or it's people who got bullied by people that were either using or ended up using.

People who dismiss drugs as making degenerates out of people mistake correlation for causality.

>costa rica monkey trying to make fun of germany for being only 90% white
please stop

LSD made my friend quit smoking cigarettes. She said the taste afterwards just wasn't the same, and quit instantly after smoking for years.

Sup Forums

who prop 64 here?

feminism

>implying being white and german doesnt mean you are a cuck

ohh fuck, this is it

guess who's the insufferable bum here

yes thinking every user of weed is a 420 blaze it loser..

>learning useless shit is bad, sorry but you are retarded if you actually think an inanimate substance can "teach" you something, go be rounded up with the other hippies

No, fool. You claimed that the entirety of "philosophy" turned people into bums.

It turns out you are quite capable of acting like a degenerate even while sober, Pedro.

estrogen

You don't grow opiates in your backyard and they have a defined therapeutic dose. If your using a high CBD strain with zero THC to treat seizures, ill concede that may be considered medicine

There is a degenerate inside everyone, user. The battle is not letting it surface.

you get more estrogen mimickers in a plastic bottle that gets some sun. Also

>chicken
>water

DUDE

I'm high right now

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Underrated/trips.

Nationalism

You

Very underrated post.

He still has a point, Achmed

The bluepill is listening to Government dogmas that encroach on the rights of people. Being redpilled means being an edgy cannabis-using twerb and sticking it to the (((man)))! Obongo is a nigger.
>my life is garbage
>I am sheep

Kek, faggot.

>leaf
Jews are against cannabis. Jesus healed using cannabis oil and thus spawned Jewish hatred of God's sorcery.

>beaner who ruined cannabis for the western world via (((cartels)))
>Mexican ditch-weed

everyone posting here I guess

>implying otherwise

I suggest you go to your nearest college campus and see if you still can muster to contradict me

of course, you are 1% of the stoners that arent complete retards, everyone is

The only insufferable one is the spic living in Mexico. Your shitty country and it's lovely drug gangs helped revolutionize the American drug war.

You give cannabis a bad name, dirty spic. I hope your country gets nuked and donkeys take over.

>Jesus healed using cannabis oil

i am not against people using weed, but this is just to funny

I don't use cannabis, fucktard. Nice strawman.

says the degenerate consumer, you literally fuel the cartels

In conjunction with old man winter killing old people, fentanyl around here has killed so many people morgues are overloaded and there is a huge wait list for autopsies. Literally over 80% of drugs tested at Vancouvers safe injection site are fentanyl these days regardless of if it's sold as cocaine or heroin or whatever.

Look at the pathetic spic trying to shift blame for his country's retardation on American drug policy. You'd rather shitpost than save your country from gang members who behead and rape your women and children.

Talk about cucked, fucking bluepilled beaners.

Where do you get that Im defending my country?, Im just saying that you are retarded if you believe your cheap weed comes from an injun plantation

STOP IT

Cigarettes.
You're not even getting high from smoking them, it's like paying thousands for nothing more than fucking lung cancer.

when i lived in canada i used to smoke this a lot, usually because it was still new to me but i gave it up a year in because it stopped being fun
i just didn't buy it anymore
i can still get it here occasionally like maybe 2-3 times a year and it's refreshing if you've been experiencing a stress induced depression. smoke up, curiosity stream, go to sleep. i've noticed i could detach myself from emotions and pain, which is nice, also oddly enough motivates me to identify and fix current problems.

we all participate in blue pilled activities once in a while, depending whose perspective, just don't make it a way of life.

Of course, and it causes psychosis as well, so the jews win even harder when you abuse it.
Also being completely incomprehensible all the time is great, because you'll drop out of school, and lose your social contacts.

Actually, Paco, most of America's cheap weed is grown in our homes, and sold to our friends. Mexico mostly sends us meth and other synthetic drugs.

That said, getting high is for faggots.

I redpilled myself with the help of Sup Forums and weed.

>see if you still can muster to contradict me

Are you absolutely sure that Plato, Aristotle, Kant, are the idiots here?

Or maybe, you know.....?

Spice

Alcohol

It's true. I tried acid once and it turned me into a Hitler-heiling white supremacist hippy.

I smoked weed for 6 years. I used to be pro-marijuana. Now that I'm into self improvement I don't like it.