Were Southern Literacy tests, really THAT bad?

Were Southern Literacy tests, really THAT bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRU5Zj5QelE
proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=1965-alabama-literacy-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post them so we can judge.

this was from 2016
remember BLM are not terrorists dont be hitler ok

>implying Northerners don't have better education.

Not even talking Republican. Southerners just have a lower IQ because the sun melts their brains and makes them lazy.

Anyone from the South should kill themselves tbvh my man.

>sun melts brains.
A FUCKING LEAF.

Anyone who cannot answer at least those questions in that image are probably retarded anyway.

That being said, literacy and numeracy aren't the same thing. Not quite sure why they have numerical sequence questions in there.

Because they are fucking racist. Every citizen should have the right to vote, you racist conservatives have tried preventing it for years with the intelligence tests, voter ID, shutting down polling stations, etc. because you are fucking scum of the earth.

I feel like Leaves (or those with Leaf proxies) don't even try any more.

That is Canadian propaganda at its finest my dude.
>we need to keep people from moving out of all 2 major cities in canada.
>tell them the sun melts your brain.

>Illuminati eye
>vote
>backwards

>vote against yourselves

what the fuck is this >????

Answer this without Google.

This is Grade 4 tier.

youtu.be/pRU5Zj5QelE

LInk, because OP is medically unable to stop sucking dicks.

I'm going to want a source on those interpretations of answers.

t. dumbfuck

>Every citizen should have the right to vote
So you should, at least, need to prove that you're a citizen when you're voting, right?

The reason why this is stupid is because the top-left and bottom-right squares have to contain the same number.

Answers are, in clockwise from top-left: 3.5, 4.5, 3.5, & 9.5.

Dunno why I tried so hard to make these whole numbers at first when solving this just by plugging shit in. Answer is 3.5, 4.5, 9.5, 3.5

x+y=13
x-y=6

should be able to solve from there

same, now i feel stupid for trying to just use whole numbers.

Here's the Alabama one.
proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=1965-alabama-literacy-test

>spelling words upside down and back-to-front is literacy

The literacy tests weren't especially hard, the issue is in grading. If you got even one question wrong they'd bar you from voting. The girl who is taking the quiz in the OP would be barred because she got the bottom question up there wrong, she made her upside down E backwards which is incorrect.

>Every citizen should have the right to vote
God i want to give a helicopter ride to everyone who believes this.

A FUCKING LEAF

>can't write a word upside down
>smart enough to select a leader
It's such a low fucking bar for intelligence. If you can't even clear that you shouldn't be voting.

Yep, for some reason whenever I see these I just assume the answers have to be integers.

Thr tests are long, and getting 1 question wrong still gives you above a 90% but even that can bar you from voting. Personally I think it's fine, but I can also see why people would think that is wrong. Ideally they would be short (5-10 questions) and would actually cover goverment topics (how many in the house? How many in the Senate? How long is one presidential term? How many times can you be reelected president? Etc). These voting tests were just traps to bar niggers from voting, which isn't the right way to do things.

>So you should, at least, need to prove that you're a citizen when you're voting, right?
Yes, but if your opinions are really awesome, you should get to vote more then once! :)

No.