Un-American Swine

It's like you cockjuggling faggots forgot what America is all about.

>(((Lazarus)))

A poem written by a Jew is somehow used to override the constitution and original immigration plan setup by the founding fathers in order to achieve that Jew's idea of human rights...

What a time to be alive.

>quote from the frenchies who gave us the statue
>a comprehensive immigration policy
Nope

>IS THE JEWS

never change, pol.

I guess you hate the Statue of Liberty, then? You should probably just leave if you hate it here so much.

Everyone knows white people build the best countries. Where is there to go?

I don't understand the significance of her religion. Who cares if she keeps kosher?

Does it change the FACT (I know the alt-right hates that term) that America has always been a nation of immigrants?

My great grandparents met on a boat fleeing the potato famine. They got married when they landed in America. This poem is about me. This poem is about you.

>attaching a shitty poem about permissive immigration policy to a beautiful statue given to us by our oldest ally to represent shared republican ideals and values
Shit pisses me off to no end.

This country was originally a nation of settlers from one single culture, and afterwards it was a nation of very white immigrants as the restrictive immigration policy only allowed whites from Europe in up until 1965.

I suppose it comes down to whether or not you feel race is a social construct. Sweden is a good example because they have a long standing history of taking in refugees. After the collapse of the Soviet union they took in refugees and have generally taken in white refugees throughout modern history. Now that they are taking in refugees that are from vastly different cultures in northern Africa and the Middle East, they are experiencing problems for the first time.

Sweden is a small, homogenous society.

America is gigantic, and as diverse as you can get.

I'm afraid your sensationalist thinking just doesn't apply here.

Sweden's refugee program was awful at vetting potential migrants. America has systems currently in place that make it almost impossible to come to the US as an unmarried young man.

Trump wants to move to extreme vetting in certain areas, something I wholeheartedly agree with. You don't embrace your enemy with arms spread wide. In doing so, however, I don't want him or his administration to forget that America's diversity is what makes it great.

Well to be honest it is a bit hypocritical to post a poem that talks about how America should accept the tired, hungry and poor and then when it is shown that is causing serious problems in Sweden turn around and say that they simply didn't have a strong enough vetting process.

If you want to experience non-white diversity there are plenty of places in America to do that. They are mostly terrible though and I where the majority of crime comes from. If you think diversity is our strength then spend a night walking through Detroit, or Dearborn in Michigan where there is a huge Muslim demographic.

You think Sweden's vetting process can even compare to America's? O I am laffin'

Funny, somehow more crimes are committed in places where high concentrations of poor people live, regardless of race.

In any society, crime is committed by poorer people. Currently, the newest brown wave of immigrants are those poor people. They are not somehow more "savage" than white people. If you need examples of white savagery look no further than the Klan.

The most dangerous, violent prison gangs are white ones.

>quote from the frenchies
>americlap education
embarrassing tb h

>Give me your tired (Americans), your poor (Americans)
>Your huddled (American) masses yearning to breathe free

et cet

It really does come down, as I said earlier, to whether you feel race is just a skin color. You are wrong about the crime demographics though, poor white areas have significantly less crime than poor areas of any other race except Asians.

Your reading comprehension could also use a bit of work. I was talking about your hypocrisy regarding the need to vet people and your poem, not about Sweden's immigration control being as strict as America. I see there really isn't much of a point in talking with someone who has no concept of the differences in race, because you will never be able to accept the reason that white poverty stricken refugees in the past have never been a problem for Sweden, but these new different colored refugees suddenly are.

The poem makes sense and was accurate back then as the people who immigrated to America did so abandoning their previous life and adopting American ideals.

This is no longer the case, Islamists and Mexicans are refusing to drop their previous life and are creating enclave. In the case for Islam, it is directly opposing and at times hostile to western culture.

>abandoning previous life and adopting American ideals
topkek

you do know that poverty actually correlates negatively with crime in a lot of instances, right? During recessions crime decreases, you're just making a presumptive a priori assumption absent data. Also diversity if anything makes America infinitely worse because now there are massive conflicts over which direction people want the country to go. Instead of being mostly white people like in the 50s-60s when we were getting to the moon, we now have to support a bunch of low-IQ retard demographics who can't maintain a civilization anything close to what European Americans have built. If it weren't for this rent-seeking parasitic diversity, we could have been colonizing the ocean and turned space into an industrial factory at this point.

>cherry picking this much

You chose a wealthy part of Los Angeles. Of course there will be property crime. Do you think smart poor people rob OTHER poor people?

Why do you keep bringing up Sweden? I have clearly demonstrated the FACT THAT Sweden has always been homogenous. America has NEVER been homogenous. Refugees assimilate better here than they could anywhere else on Earth.

I keep bringing up vetting because it is important. Huddled masses does not include jihadists who literally want to kill your people. Sweden clearly let in too many """"""""refugees""""""""" or young men of fighting age. Unmarried young men basically cannot come to America as a refugee except under incredibly rare circimstances, so your boogeyman approach seems to have little merit to anybody who can think logically.

It's sad, truly.

Trump's new Secretary of Education is only going to make it worse

> America has NEVER been homogenous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell that to the fucking founding fathers and the original Naturalization Act of 1790, which reserved citizenship to free white men of good character. Also tell that to Americans as recently as 1965, when the country was about 90% white, more homogeneous than Sweden is now, about 87%

That picture is just one example. I can see why you would focus on it though and instead ignore the fact that poor white areas do have less crime than poor areas of any other race, excluding Asians. That is a national trend.

Talking with you is an exercise in futility I see because you simply ignore data like this which would contradict your belief that all races are the same and that the problem is poor people.

>muh 50s

Please die of cardiac arrest you pathetic boomer

90% white, but a mix of whites

Sweden was always Swedish

Looked at some data, it appears you may be right. Mexicans and Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime regardless of income.

I can understand building a wall and deporting Mexicans but what do you do about blacks? It's all well and good to recognize a national trend, but what do you propose we do to fix it?

lol think whatever you want big talker, but diversity only increases conflict and you'll never see an America as ideologically unified as it ever was in the past.
Separate from them and give them their own land to form a country so they can't parasitize and take us down with them any further.

>assuming we still wouldn't give this new country billions in aid money every year

it's cheaper to just keep em here

Not even, even if we give them a bunch of money it doesn't have to be forever, just put a cap on it. That being said I don't think blacks in America are actually even capable of creating a sustainable nor healthy state whatsoever, it'll become South Africa 2.0, and we'll just set up an extremely heavily defended border to keep out the nig nogs, and keep them in their place so as to prevent them from destroying our civilization.

Incredibly unsustainable. Would result in total war.

fever dream/10

President Carson
Make New Nigeria Livable

Emma there didn't live next door to a nigger, I see.

Yes because keeping them and so many Hispanics them here with us and literally destroying the country due to Balkanization and massive debt spending to maintain their parastic existence is totally sustainable. Make no mistake about it, there will be separation at some point, these groups simply cannot be a large or prominent part of a healthy European style civilization without degrading it to the point of destruction.

OR maybe they just fuck our daughters so regularly that white people simply fade from existence.

By 2100

well then America wouldn't be diverse at that point, would it? I thought you said that's what made it great, if we all become one hue, won't it suck then desu?

>comparing prison gangs to immigration

Fuck off back to plebbit you are honestly retarded

You're right! Hopefully they keep white people in zoos, so they can laugh at how easily we burn

You made that comparison, I merely stated facts.

also
>pretending reddit is any different

they pull for Trump and cry CTR more than you faggots.

I could see blacks doing that, considering they regularly burn people from their own villages alive in Africa and what not. Truly culturally enriching, America is on its way to becoming great again already, we just need more diversity.

You're arguing with a kike. What's the point? He wants white prople to die and he wants you to lay down and take it.

I don't even consider this arguing at this point senpai, just going along for the ride and seeing if I can rustle some jimmies, nobody actually changes their minds in an instant anyway

It says tired and poor
Not lazy and radicalized

It's about land owning white males and the founding fathers were not sure how to deal with slavery as in to keep it or deport all negros.

So if you could stop bending history to the narrative you like that would be great.

At the time the poem was written, slaves had been freed for a decade, but thanks for your ill thought out points.

If you could stop pretending you know my country's history that would be great. You don't see me arguing which principality was best.

No, you're arguing with a race traitor. Much different

Holy shit dude

Are you honestly into that obese ape or are you trying to do something about your white guilt?

You honestly don't look that bad, you could get something way better

So what America is about changes over time?
Hmm, maybe your appeal to history isn't the smartest thing to do.
And me being german doesn't make what I said wrong.

And if I remember correctly Abe wanted to deport all negroes after being freed (like the founding fathers), thought they were an inferior race and said he cares about saving the union first, abolishing slavery second.

Fat as fatass numale, HOW FUCKING TYPICAL.

>you will never ever be American
>you will never ever live in the land of the free and home of the brave
>you will never ever have the right to bear arms

This isn't fair.
Those are my rights, the Americans say everyone is entitled to those.

>French statue
>Jewish message
Let's get rid of it

>religion
Stop playing dumb

No, only white males

>Sweden is a small homo
Got that right

Tell me, user, when this was written, was there a welfare state?

This is literally a call for slave labour. Sorry if you didn't work that out.

>America is about a poem
>not the country our Founders made

Whoa...really made me think...

>the alt-right