Why doesn't this dude run for president?

Why doesn't this dude run for president?

I mean I know he's a jew and all and almost entirely robotic when he speaks but he's basically never wrong and regularly BTFOs people. If he ran this year Hillary would have quit after the first debate.

Other cons: has a murderous pedophile stare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/search?q=from:benshapiro since:2016-02-29 until:2016-03-17&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he already is
he's the republican nominee and Kanye is the democrats

fuck sake, how slow are you cunt?

I think hes an asset of some sort, the way he went after Trump gave it away.

I will never forget the incident where he said trump is a rapist blabla about the "reporter".
He showed his true face. Thats all I need to know, no way that was not on purpose, guy isn ot stupid, clearly.

Fool me once....

Agreed on him destroying Hillary in a debate.

On the other side:
damn hideous, weak shilling with the pedo comparison.

You fool me you can't get fooled again.

he doesnt have that fire that makes people willing to follow you into hell itself

He's great at winning arguments, but so is Ted Cruz.

Ultimately you have to be likable and based ben just isn't that likable. He doesn't look "presidental" either.

>jew
>manlet
>awful personality

I get fooled I cant fool you back

He lied about Michelle Fields being attacked by Trump employees. He lied about Breitbart attacking Michelle Fields.

After evidence came out showing that no one assaulted Michelle Fields, he doubled down on his lies.

He is a liar, and if you ever let this bullshit slide, you're a complete idiot.
He lied. He is a jew. He tried to destroy Trump campgain by flat out lying, even after video evidence showed he was lying. Never forget that. Never let him pretend to be on your side.

And another thing.
He used Sup Forums to push his anti-white anti-Trump agenda.
He encouraged Sup Forums jokes by pandering to us, making jew jokes, retweeting jewish carricatures and Ben Garrison jokes, all in good fun.
Then he compiled them all to paint Trump supporters are Nazis. He was one of the first people to push the ''Pepe is a hate symbol'' narrative.

He pretends to be on your side and encourages you to do things that can be used against you.

Didn't know about this, will look into that.

This I'll need proof for

>I will never forget the incident where he said trump is a rapist blabla about the "reporter".
source? i don't recall him calling trump a rapist?

>need proof
You're a faggot

You're right I should just trust a random guy from Latvia on anything he says

It was extremely obvious from the Michelle fields incident that he has no problem using leftist tactics, which have been used against him, against people in his own party. He complains about the left calling everyone a sexist and racist, but then does the same when he gets desperate. It shows he doesn't even believe in his own arguments, which is just a fucking disgrace.

Besides, he's pretty much irrelevant now, just like Rick Wilson and Scott Ott. They lost. We won. These guys were never even a threat to the left, because they never attacked the left in a meaningful way. All of ben's carefully crafted arguments fell apart the instant he admitted that leftist tactics were more effective than his own.

not old enough

needs to be 35 before he can run

>doesn't know about Michelle fields incident

Just get the fuck out you fucking reddit newfag

Well, he's too young, for one.

Here's a video where he compiles a bunch of crap his fans sent him

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

And here are posts he made around the time
twitter.com/search?q=from:benshapiro since:2016-02-29 until:2016-03-17&src=typd

It's 90% just anti-Trump shit whining about how Trump has small hands and all sorts of stupid crap.

He's a fucking machild.

This. I was just thinking this.

I think he is too bright for politics. I'd rather have his razor sharp tongue unchained, BTFOing leftists than having to play at politics.

isn't he too short? no manlet presidents

this is also why hilldog lost

He doesn't btfo of anyone anymore. There's a reason the left views Milo as an existential threat and ignores Ben. Besides, when he's using his "razor tongue" against his own party and presidential candidate, he's now LESS than useless.

He's too short

is that why rand failed during this election cycle?

surely you guys have had a manlet for president at some point?

Rand Paul failed because he wasn't as good of a candidate as Donald Trump.
If he had won the primaries he would lose to Hillary hard.

Him being short just makes it worse. He would get less female votes than Trump. Not many voters would take him seriously.
He should be a VP pick in 2020.

>basically never wrong and regularly BTFOs people
i guess you missed butthurt benji during the election

I was going to state the same argument
We've actually had two manlet presidents in a row, and they were bland, weak and overly protocolian
They never learn, don't bother giving them a chance

autistic jew faggot

oh come on, ben, (at least) some of those were clearly trolling, and you took the bait

Rand has issues sticking to his ideals and plans, being too quick to seek compromise. It's great to hear various plans and ideas from him, but he's all talk in the end.

I knew about the incident but I thought she got "assaulted" or whatever and Breitbart didn't support her too much so he quit to make a point or whatever and also because it became too pro-Trump instead of just reporting things.

Dat nigga Bush smiling when he dodges the shoes. That mother fucker is my nigga. He can throw a perfect strike down, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

He is not your nigger, nigger

Shut up, Thotvia

youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc

This is a disgrace

He's still asshurt over Trump and spins any and every story about Trump as negative, regardless of the news itself being positive or negative. Just like the liberal media, Ben has learned nothing of this election and even his "I'll give Trump a chance" apology has been mostly backhanded with no real meaning behind it. Andrew Klavan (another speaker on Daily Wire and friend of Ben), on other hand, has shown actual humility and is willing to give Trump a chance despite being vocally against the guy.

Jew filth is loyal to jews and jews only. Folk act surprised by the fact he is a liar. You can tell a Jew is lying when its lips are moving. Also always do the opposite of what jews say.

his"little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

>What is the "Good Trump, Bad Trump segment?
He is fair regarding Trump. I just wish he would mea culpa about that Michelle Fields incident

Soon

He sounds like a little girl.
People don't like that.

This is his cousin

>lol small hands! They don't make rings that small haha!
>what an idiot! He is a liberal not a true conservative like me!
>he is a conman! He ran as president just to con you!
''fair''

>He is fair regarding Trump
No, people like Steven Crowder and Andrew Klavan are fair, but critical of Trump while also vocally not liking the guy.
>What is the "Good Trump, Bad Trump segment?
Attempt to look unbiased before going right back to business, especially if you watch his current roadtrip videos.

We can agree to disagree then. I haven't seen his recent road trip vids though.

He couldn't destroy Sally fucking Kohn, he quit his job in protest and solidarity with michelle fields (the first big media hoax against Trump, which he supported), he was anti-Trump all the way, went against him 24/7, he's a cuckservative. You fucking retard.

>Steven Crowder
He was anti Trump because he wasn't conservative enough for Steven Cuckder, he said both candidates were the same, let that sink in.
>Andrew Klaven
Oh yeah the guy who bought a gun because he said Trump supporters were violent and if any of them came to his house he'd shoot them, real fair. Are you fucking retarded? Were you paying attention to the election at all?

Pay attention to the conversation, I am talking post-election.

I know shills use the term controlled opposition a lot to try and turn us against alex jones but shapiro actually is controlled opposition.

He's a snake in the grass kike quietly building support among the more naive and gullible right wing.

Never forget this fucking jew tried to push the fields story to take out trump even though he knew it was 100% false.

He's a fucking traitor and always was.