Anglosphere is one step closer

Government Brexit Plan Includes ‘’Prosperity Zone’’ with Canada, Australia & New Zealand
>In what comes as significant news for our campaign, the plan includes provisions for negotiating trade deals with other countries outside the EU and creating “a prosperity zone of North America, Australia and New Zealand”.

Are you ready boys? we are going to build a wall across the Atlantic and make Merkel pay for it.

cfmo.org/2016/12/government-brexit-plan-includes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/POHlOIcUU2w
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6oyQGHHz8U8
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Canada

>tfw we'll rule the waves again

Is it finally happening lads?

Are we bringing back the empire?

99% of the degeneracy here is mostly focused in the larger cities (ottawa, toronto, montreal, vancouver)

rest of the country isn't nearly as bad

Do not lump us Americans with those United Khaliphate cucks, our forefathers fought wars to get away from those faggots. You can suck old queen clit all you want but we don't have anything in common with you degenerate criminals and the crooked teeth faggots and leaves.

CANZUK Union when we'd be such powerful allies.

Combined we're actually more powerful and rich than any nation in Europe and I'd argue moreso than Russia. All that stands in our way from taking the crown of world leader is the very unstable and volatile USA.

America always being tsun tsun

Good.

For all the banter and shitposting, the Anglosphere folk are the folk I treasure as much as my own countrymen.

Honestly. Yes, even you Canada.

also neener

I'm pro Anglosphere, but our governments are absolute faggots.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

It would be retarded to have an Anglophone equivalent of the EU, but it would be nice if I had a greater right to work in my motherland England than some kebab from Pakistan.

Remove those stars from that flag, fuccboi. We aren't apart of your little homo sphere. We fucking own you. We don't need to do gay little country union shit to have a global presence.

Li'l bitch.

USA may be volatile but i wouldn't ask for any other country to be our only neighbour

By the time you've finished reading this post, America will be 57% white.

And tomorrow 58%

>Canada

No.

No.

No.

Fuck off.

No.

I'll take fucking Pakistan before I take Canada.

(as if there is a difference)

We're going to have the Lebs in tow too though.

youtu.be/POHlOIcUU2w

yanks need to fuck right off

EU model is a retarded one we can do much better and become far more wealthy in the process. Holy shit our Military power would be fucking top notch we could just start cleaving the parts off the globe that we want and no one could stop us.

don't take their crap

Unfortunately, that's not how it works.

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

It's back boys.

Whose signing up?

youtube.com/watch?v=6oyQGHHz8U8

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

can i sing rule britannia with the bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

THE ETERNAL BEADYSPHERE RIDES AGAIN.

we already own the kiwis and canada is shit.

Though anglosphere really is happening. we memed it, so it was.

Fixed that for you.

Reclaim it all, cunts.

When is she finally going to give the order to purge (((them))) all, lads?

REMINDER: THE ANGLO IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF HUMAN BEING.

ALL OTHERS ARE BENEATH US.

WE WILL ANNEX THE STARS THEMSELVES.

Traitors, heretics and cucks will be purged

It makes far more sense than the EU

>Shared blood
>Shared language
>Shared culture
>Common law
>Shared history

Not to mention we already share intelligence between us rather than bilaterally like European countries do

I'm all for a CANZUK but shouldn't we be a bit weary. We have tons of Pakistanis/Indians, Australia has tons of Chinese and all the Canadians would flee to the ANZUK in an instant because of their declining economy (heck Australia's GDP just went down).

I mean.........

why would we need to have free movement of people

There should be strict immigration controls for foreign nationals

Fucking Australian blue ensign, I fucking hate it when I see it. up until the 1960s and the red scare the red ensign was used as the defacto Australian flag.

It's time to retire the beady anglo meme. The autistic turkroach that was spamming that shit is gone now.

And you have a muzzie mayor and we've got a big jew cancer

Let's go boys.

But i have nothing left

since he disappeared my life has no purpose

10/10
>bud dis is afriga

>Chinada
>Britanistani Caliphate
>Chinastralia
>New Chinkland

LOL ok

So we told these Anglos to create four of the best countries in the world

And they actually did it the absolute madmen

Shut the fuck up and trade spices for our markets you slitty eyed merchant.

Anglos are like Mongols... invading everything, brilliant tactics, absolutely dogshit grand strategy.

It's time to build the ANGLOBRO EMPIRE.

move your gay ass top hat to the left and the american to the middle, shithead.

Can we meme this?

It's was easy to create a god tier countries working with British ideals than opposing them, South Africa could have been better if the accepted their Britishness along with all of the other former colonies.

Africa needs to be a wasteland.

Look at all those leafs fuck,

This makes no sense, now we have to complete trade across thousands of miles. America is against free trade deals as that was one reason that got Trump elected and Australia said they will start trade deals with the EU first before us.

It sounds cool on paper but in reality, is will put us in a major disadvantage.

>Angloshpere

That's probably what we'll call it after all our teeth finally fall out.

>third largest power on the globe
>disadvantaged
Look at the numbers involved, land area, EEZ, GDP, Population, Birth Rate. The only thing holding us back is fear.

America is against FTAs with third world countries that cause the mass loss of manufacturing jobs ex. China, Mexico, Pakistan, India etc. The bit of NAFTA everyone hates is the free trade with Mexico not with Canada

Take your wet blanket shit elsewhere Nigel.

>memes

what the hell does canada even export other than like oil and wood

god what an anti-earth blight canada is

>No difference between Pooistan and Canada

Sorry some canuck girl broke your heart, bro.

Wait, you're probably some autistic faggot who hasn't been laid in awhile.

Australia is nice though senpai

Don't tell me America suddenly started a diet and is cutting back on oil lmao

First job of the Anglosphere would have to be deporting the jews and banning faggot soccer. Canada WILL NOT put up with that faggotry soccer

Mexico is in North America
That's a big spanner lads

the anglo rises

We're bringing sexy back.

Oh good, you also export seats. Amerifatica needs lots more of those.

Trump got elected because Americans want to trade with the UK, kill off NAFTA and rework all the job-killing trade deals that have been established by f.e. Obama.

Anathema to your suggestion, and all the more true.

I agree, but in reality, Brexit is a major disadvantage. We're Anglos, our balls are bigger than our brains and it's great.

It's also not going to be easy to change the minds of CA, NZ and AUS politicians who want nothing to do with us, but I don't blame them.

The worst decision the UK ever made was leaving it's sons and daughter behind in favour of Europeans.

>mfw a leaf in Korea

You should be thankful. We're willing to take your cucked liberal faggots who can't handle reality.

We're taking one for the team, you better fucking annex us.

Hahahaha cucks btfo

Anglos!

How many pubs have you got?

50,800 as of 2015 here.

It's gone down by 10,000 in 15 years.

Bring back Rhodesia.

Fucking off yourself. Your country is only 60.2% white.
>In the 2011 census, 60.2% of Australia's population declared European ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia

The Anglo Empire is a natural state of existence.
Shared history, shared culture, shared values, shared needs and wants. Similar monetary policy, military doctrine, and standards of living.

If you offered Britons the choice of whether they wanted to be in a union with Turkey and Romania, or they would rather be with AuNZ/Can/US which way do you think they would vote?

Let's push this idea, even if just for the lolz

Third largest power? What are you smoking? America, China, Russia and numerous other nations would shit on us with the power they have.

We are not united, we will help each other but only through trade.

Trump won due to immigration and killing off trade deals that do not benefit America. Most of the UK has been privatized or sold off (for example, our national grids were sold off and our nuclear power is owned by China). Effectively, what can we offer America? Nothing really.

To be honest, I think they left us behind. America is now the Empire and has succeeded incredibly well without us. Australia and Canada don't really care about us and they want trade deals with the EU first.

The worst thing about this is that EU immigration to the UK was 40% while non-EU immigration was 60%. The UK government therefore could have stop immigration without EU involvement but the UK government was crap at what they did.

Give it time lad.
If the Anglosphere takes off nobody will be able to oppose us.

The Empire is dead. What's the point?

The City of London Corporation is the financial capitol of the world. You have tremendous power by hosting that.

Also it's funny you mention our "national grid" being sold off, as that is exactly the name of the British corporation that bought up the natural gas infrastructure where some of my family lives. National my ass.

Reminder that the arrogant Jew S A isn't welcome

You soppy wet cunt we would have a combined defense budget twice the size of Russia. I bet your are a shitskin and a remoaner.

The Brexit we are getting will be a hard brexit meaning no single market access. That will take away the financial capital of London. France has already started deals to move London banks to France and I'm sure other countries will take this chance too.

Why did Thatcher have to destroy the UK's industrial and secondary industry and ruin the north of England.

>Effectively, what can we offer America? Nothing really.

Worlds 2nd greatest financial centre.
2nd greatest diplomatic power according to the soft power index.
2nd best world-spanning bluewater navy according to the experts.
G-I-UK gap coverage thanks to the unsinkable aircraft carrier.
Global intelligence capability, member of 5-eyes.
5th largest GDP in the world.
I could go on.

It's a natural continuation of the empire and all for it. We're the same family, same parent and the children should pull together. Unstoppable

Will canada re adopt the red ensign though

Love you lads :3

No.

This is nothing but a plot by the British Jewish elite to flood Australia with blacks and we're not buying it.

Nice ad hominem and making up retarded assumptions with no basis in reality.

>Combined defense budget

The UK cannot even afford certain ships and our nuclear power is competently reliant on America. Our navy is only Trident and a few ships. People do not want armies being combined as that is similar to the EU army and is has globalist elements which would take away the national aspect of each of the armies.

>Unstoppable

Can't wait to bring the bants to the habitable worlds of Proxima Centauri B with you lads.

Cheers!

I could tell you were a defeatist Labour voter.

The UK industrial power declined because we were no-longer buying much domestically and most of the products they made were such dogshit, made by lazy and incompetent workers than nobody outside the UK would ever pay for them.

British car industry? Produced rubbish, unreliable, old fashioned, delivered late (due to strikes), unfashionable garbage. Eventually even native Britons figured out the product was junk.

Ship building? UK navy is smaller now than ever with fewer ships built. Nobody outside the UK thought the UK shipbuilders were any good (again, over budget, late, shoddy quality) so they won no orders from abroad and died.

You probably think Thatcher had something to do with the decline of the coal industry dont you?

Shut up you were wrong say you are sorry and you didn't know that our defense budget would be so high instead of digging an even bigger hole and being a moan arse.