Is PewDiePie actually gonna delete his channel?

Is PewDiePie actually gonna delete his channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

shacknews.com/article/95591/google-secretly-deletes-inactive-youtube-accounts
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569?s=09
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y
imgur.com/a/QTTDS
youtu.be/4BkxCvg2spU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not

Seems he already have 50 Million subs so... no

Millions of his fans will unsub to delay it

Jewtub will delete his (((inactive))) subs

shacknews.com/article/95591/google-secretly-deletes-inactive-youtube-accounts

He crossed the 50m line like 15 hours ago

50/50

he's probably sick of having to deal with all the bullshit that comes with being popular (#1 at that, even worse)

at the same time the guy loves to make videos and, in his words, "connect with [his] audience"

in any case, he said he was going to delete his channel at 5PM GMT today.

he should

and rebuild from the ground up

He said he's gonna delete it later today twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569?s=09

>made enough to live the rest of his live to the max
>he can retire early and leave his shit job
seems like an obvious choice

6 hours

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569

He's playing 4D chess, he wants them articles.

This. Get rid of all the inactive accounts and grow again to the peak that he used to be BUT now with better content

fill me in on this shit

5 pm gmt

And spend his free time on Twitter, trolling SJWs like in your pic.

I think he wants to get away from the "forced content" that he created in the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

PewDiePie used to be an annoying cunt who made shit loads of money off kids. Eventually got tired of it after making bank. Slowly started getting redpilled. Wants to start a new channel but with what he has now and basically build up his brand again

So what will his new channel be named? Can you take a name of a deleted channel?

omgaw gonna delete his youtubes pewds is redpilled!!!111one

You guys are fagets

Goddamn he fucking rekt him

GOT EM

>0s

Oh hi pewdiepie

Not only that, but Youtube keeps fucking around with how they pay and promote people.

Making dosh is now based on "positive community engagement" so likes and comments received.

Being promoted is now based on a ratio of views to subscribers, so while he has 50 million subscribers, he only gets around 2 million views meaning his videos only have around 4% and thus do not get promoted by youtube.

Sup bro?

yes he will. YouTube is pure cancer. He has 50 million subscribers and like 4 million views on most of his videos. He will probably launch an own website or something.

He said he will delete his current channel to make a new one. I don't see the point of this honnestly... completly irrevelant, he will just lose money...

Isn't losing their biggest content creator going to give youtube bad PR?
Motherfucker is just gonna , and if he does it in a smart way, teaming up with other big utubers it could be pretty big.

he looks like a gentleman

hes getting underpromoted because of his massive subscribers youtube algorithms think hes cold coffee. starting fresh will give him more views. but if i were in his shoes i would leave youtube completely. they dont really offer anything but want half of the cash.

He already has enough money, and everyone that watches his videos will flock to his new channel, he wont lose many viewers

>he's probably sick of having to deal with all the bullshit that comes with being popular (#1 at that, even worse)
so that how america feels like

(((They))) must have killed him and made lots of bots sub his account and then hack his twitter saying he is going to delet his channel

yes.
He's going to delete his channel jacksepticeye2

He has more than one account. He'll delete one of the sockpuppets he doesn't use.

BASED

He has to now.

I understand why pdp is popular but I still don't see why plague is.

>0s
>Straya flag
Have you been spamming all the blacked threads Pewds?

I think now that he's comfortable with money, he can work with a content that he likes. I don't really think he enjoys playing video-game in front of 50mi underages, even making a shitton of money.

rekt n shrekt

Sure the money is good, but having to make 5+ videos a day kinda takes away the fun from playing games. Sure i imagine its fun at first but just like athletes that go pro start to hate the sport because it isnt a hobby anymore, its a job

I find him oddly attractive since I found out he's /ourguy/

Any yea, he's going to delete it

100% he won't

Pewds have you seen 'Beige Horizon'?

youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Please tweet his meme to ruin Majumder's career and help wake up whites.

This is the opportunity of a liftetime to permanently shift the overton window such that white genocide is socially acceptable to discuss around the average dinner table.

Canadians are getting redipilled as fuck from this video and a leaf user stated he is working with a lawyer to bring Shaun Majumder before a human rights tribunal to face encitement of genocide charges.

Shit is going down in leafland and it's going to change everything in the West.

Majmuder's has been getting deeply cucked on twitter and responding to bait memes about his height. An user figured out he is like 5'2" and made his wife stand in a hole on their wedding day for their wedding pics. kek

He will delete. God Speed.

Dude is just smart and playing everyone for more exposure. If he does delete it he will be back up to ten million in a few weeks, and many of them will be new, active subs.

He should start making really high quality ASMR videos for the lulz

F L A G.

He's going to delete his "Jacksepticeye2" channel. He made it just as a joke just so he can get another gold play button.

I'm calling it now.

its been deleted for weeks dude

> #
>Pewds have you seen 'Beige Horizon'?
>youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
>Please tweet his meme to ruin Majumder's career and help wake up whites.
>This is the opportunity of a liftetime to permanently shift the overton window such that white genocide is socially acceptable to discuss around the average dinner table.
>Canadians are getting redipilled as fuck from this video and a leaf user stated he is working with a lawyer to bring Shaun Majumder before a human rights tribunal to face encitement of genocide charges.
>Shit is going down in leafland and it's going to change everything in the West.
>Majmuder's has been getting deeply cucked on twitter and responding to bait memes about his height. An user figured out he is like 5'2" and made his wife stand in a hole on their wedding day for their wedding pics. kek

Racism?

Oh, well I guess we wait then.

Probably just tired of all the bullshit

I remember he seemed really fed up after the maker of "Bear simulator" got extremely pissed off at pewd for playing his game and calling it bad, he blamed the games entire failure on him

He has made over 12 million a year for quite a while now. He is gonna delete it and just make a new one, he'll get a few million subscribers on that channel pretty easily and he's back to making a living off youtube.

*dab*

youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y

OH NOES STAY TUNED

For the curios, the raid threads.

Also someone made this album of memes and keks: imgur.com/a/QTTDS

a fucking leaf

>millions and millions of years of humanity fucking each other
>somehow everyone is gonna be the same colour in a thousand years

>yfw this spic is gonna be the top most subscribed YouTuber

youtu.be/4BkxCvg2spU

Why he will delete?

>millions and millions of years of humanity