Wilders convicted for "group insult"

Also, apparently "Moroccan" is race now.

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/807172752658563072

He was convicted because he asked a group of supporters if they wanted more or less Moroccans in The Hague after the county elections of that city.

No punishment is implemented, because the damage to his image as a politician is punishment enough, according to the judges.

Americans, if a politician asks his supporters if they want more or less Mexicans in their city, could that be concidered a crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_Vn_uHZvRw&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/8_Vn_uHZvRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a crime but you'd lose the election.

Nooo papa wilders T-T

>the damage to his image as a politician is punishment enough, according to the judges.

You mean the recent surge in polls?

why is it considered hate speech to say you dont want immigrants from a particular country?

there are good socio-political reasons to not want immigration from 3rd world countries. this has nothing to do with racism

because this is how real life works you dumb stormfag.

The ends justify the means. Ideologues don't care what your definition of racism is, they keep changing and moving the goal posts.

I just saw ANOTHER story about a mexican immigrant deported EIGHT TIMES before struck two women in a hit and run.
build wall.

>why is it considered hate speech to say you dont want immigrants from a particular country?
is this a serious post

>cant tell if b8
not a stormfag. I just dont want my county (=the country I was born in and lived in for all my life) to become a 3rd world shithole.

why is this racist?

>hate speech
>is an objective thing

Everything can be hate speech if you bend it enough.

so you're not even German.

top stormfag

not wanting people from x country is hatespeech

not wanting criminals is another thing, if he just said: ''minder marokkaans tuig'' then it wouldnt be nearly as bad

Do the Dutch actually view wanting less Moroccans as a negative?

fuck off troll

>Americans, if a politician asks his supporters if they want more or less Mexicans in their city, could that be concidered a crime?
No, but we have the best Freedom of Speech laws anywhere. I don't think you could survive saying that in America though. The media would paint you as a LITERAL NAZI WHO WANTS TO KILL MEXICAN TODDLERS FOR FUN for years.

He will appeal it.
His reaction to the verdict in English:

youtu.be/8_Vn_uHZvRw

Na, he's baiting or from Amsterdam

Most Dutch people are cucks

Morrocans are not compatible with us. Only maybe 10% are integrating. Their culture doesn't belong here, Moroccan scum is just a symptom of that.

Netherlands is for the Dutch!

>we want less Moroccans
this is hate speech in the Netherlands

wew

and you wonder why nobody respects europe as a moral authority any more
politically motivated trails shouldn't be a thing outside of africa

Statement of him in english.

I'm not baiting and I do not like most morrocans but I look at it from a rational standpoint not from a biased stormcuck one like most of you guys

>Convicted
>For words
What's it like living in 1984?

>I don't think you could survive saying that in America though.
m8 we just elected a guy who said that for 2 years

100% serious. I dont want arabs in my country, because I strongly believe their culture to be uncompatible with ours.
I just dont see any good integration forthcoming. Now this would be true for educated arabs willing to integrate. people who just came here for the money and because of opportunism are even more problematic, obviously.

Why is any of this hatespeech?

>so you're not even German.
what

Day. of. the. rope.

Because you're talking about their ancestry and not their culture.

I agree with you, though.

This will make him win the elections

Trump referred to illegal mexicans, not mexicans as a whole he specificly even said that he loves mexicans but doesnt like illegals

Wilders did the opposite

One big showtrial

KELLYANNE ON FOX AND FRIENDS

The Dutch have failed as a nation, they could not even qualify for euro 2016. As a result they should be literally classified as niggers, and their achievements in the areas of cannabis and prostitution should be scrubbed from the history books

>Trump referred to illegal mexicans, not mexicans as a whole
That's how the media spun it. Millions believe he was talking about all Mexicans.

>I look at it from a rational standpoint not from a biased stormcuck one like most of you guys

You have shit reversed.

Exactly, but there is no spinning here. Wilders referred to morrocshits as a whole, not trash or criminals

prove me wrong

protip: you cant, you guys are just as biased as the SJW's except in the exact opposite way

man I was up in ampsterdam and every day it was

hey maaan coka coka coka, you wan?

I assume you responded to me >you're talking about their ancestry and not their culture.
but culture is rooted in history. it's not about biological ancestry, but about traditions and systems of values.

still don't see how any of this is hatespeech honestly.
I mean, if I say we should exterminate all arabs, thats obviously hate speech. But saying you would rather not want them in your country because there are many problems associated to it, I genuinely dont understand the rational behind calling this "hatespeech"

This all seems insane to me. Even in China - a country that doesn't even PRETEND to respect "freedom of speech" - people (and even public officials) talk all the time about desirable and undesirable groups.

Guangzhou-area officials have openly said from time to time that they aren't fond of all the Africans in their area, and that the numbers should be controlled.

This is not controversial within China. Race and ethnicity discussions are quite common.

I don't understand how it can be so much more unfree in "the west" than in an actual proudly-unfree nation like China itself, a fucking communist dictatorship.

How did we fall so far?

OI

>damage to his image as a politician is punishment enough

I don't see how it hurts him

It doesn't.

Wait, Dutch people are white?

no, the one you responded to is a cuck

>lived in amsterdam all my life

I fucking hate this place

Aww wittle people might get dewr feelwings hurted.

Should millions of Americans determine the future of Mexican elextions? Is not racist to say that there should be less non-natives in government. It literally has nothing to do with biological origin and everything to do with time investment in a particular nation.

Jesus it like the leftists that say it's racist that the president must be born in America.

>cant prove me wrong
>resorts to ad hominem
kek

not just words

a question

he ASKED the people and they gleefully shouted LESS MOROCCANS because everyone here hates moroccans

this isn't debate class faggot, i know better than to waste my time trying to convince people on the internet

does your anus burn after being called a stormfag? Vermin of the internet? Fatsy?

How about you kill some Dorito bags and cry yourself to sleep, stormweenie?

>Exactly, but there is no spinning here. Wilders referred to morrocshits as a whole, not trash or criminals
Still pretty amazing to me that someone can go to prison for words.

>trying this hard

people aren't going to fall for this, you realize that right?

We martyrdom now?

>calling stormfags out like they try to call out le epic liberal

except liberals don't go to Sup Forums. Who's the tryhard now?

Because this was a politically motivated trial with undermining Article 1 of our constitution as primary objective.
>tfw freedom of speech is now illegal

>ask people what they want
>literally hatespeech
I wish this was satire

Werent you a colony and a prison for blacks before you were crocodile fuckers?

you're not even making sense at this point

you should stop posting

>that flag
>that post

weed dude lmao

why are you here then? To just hear the echo of the same stuff over and over?

good post, very constructive

be sure not to post too many controversial posts though, I might have to report you to Merkel for having illegal opinions

Most dutchmen don't, but then most dutchmen don't live in the western cucked cities.
Sadly I do.

Welcome to Netherland, where the gobernment can convict a politican whose views do not fit into the popular narrative.

Welcome to Netherland, where you can go to jail for a month because you posted an angry comment about King Willy on Jewbook.

Welcome in Netherland, where you can kill someone, do ten years of paid vacation, and return to society.

Welcome to Netherland, where the state now owns your organs.

Welcome to Netherland, where muslims can say they want to burn gays (because that is the correct way to deal with gays, as stated in the Koran) and therefor are exempt from prosecution.

Welcome to Netherland, where all major cities are projected to have a less than 50% population of white people by 2020.

Welcome to Netherland, where blacks think that they are actively being discriminated and oppressed. ps. zwarte kkr piet is kkr racisties kkr tatta's

Welcome to Netherland, where you can shit out as many kids from as many fathers as you want, and the gobernments awards you for it.

Welcome to Nederland, where old people die in squalor in nursing homes, while (((new netherlanders))) are given free, furnished houses and the promise they can bring their 7-people families over.

Welcome to Holland, a malignent blob that is slowly killing off the healthy, peripheric parts of the country.

Welcome to Netherland, where kids can have two mums and dads. Or two dads. Or a mum and her bf, and his dad and his bf, and their wife's son.

Welcome to Netherland, where you can get free transition surgery.

Welcome to Netherland, where being a leach is super effective.

Welcome to Netherland, where we're so multicultural and tolerant and diverse, and where we RESPECT each other.

Welcome to Netherland, where we have a demonstration of 100.000 roaches in Rotterdam, and no-one bats an eye.

Welcome to Netherland. Here, have 6 million, please build a mosque.

to learn about current events and discuss them

not everything is a debate you fucking autist

top cuck

None of the judges were objective and have, beforehand, let their negative opinions on Wilders seep through. He should have 'wraken' (don't know the english concept) them, but the comission wouldn't allow it seeing as they too have outed their negativity on Wilders. This is a disgusting show-trial, our whole judicial system is flawed as fuck.

>stormfags want's to reason he got called out

aww, how cute.

The one spinning here is you.
At that conference he was talking about criminal Moroccans when he asked if the audience would like more or less Moroccans.

Not even the judges could resist ignoring that vital piece of context, and it's their fucking job not to.

>want's to reason

you should take an english class, bud

>Haha guys I'm wasting my time on Sup Forums pretending to be retarded!

just stop responding to the idiot already. he's either baiting or 12 years old.
even a NEET's time isnt worth arguing with that

source

Shouldn't he be disqualified for this?

aww, he just pulled the grammar nazi card
oh no his friend called me retarded

stormfags are pathetic.

The court is not the government buddy
yeah i agree that's stupid
wew lad
i agree but you can just say no though
either have full free speech or prosecute muslims as well
fuck randstad

I don't feel like covering all your points i'l just give you the benefit of the doubt and say 50% is true

lol no. it gets them elected

why would he be?

I don't understand it either. Am I hating a person if I don't want to be friends with him? Am I hating Japan because I basically can't immigrate? No. There's no reasoning with these people, they unironically believe that multiculture is good and that all people and cultures are equal in value and contribution. They do not see the real world.

he WILL get more supporters because of this illy judgement

How can you have a politician running for election who will discriminate against certain groups?

Hans are you fucking drunk again
>captcha rural bank of calle

Because he is right.

there is more to it then the dutchfags here would like to admit to so don't get too upset user.

Because we are a real democracy.

because the people agree with him

>Because we are a real democracy.

lmao, no we aren't

Do elaborate.

So tyranny by the majority is fine as long as you're on the winning side?

Can't say this. Can't say that. How very authoritarian of them.

> I would rather have liberty with danger, than peace with slavery.

Fight back. Say no them. The Muslims must not win. Your future offspring depend on it.

of course this verdict is bullshit and wont hold in a court of last resort, but that's not the point here.

the point is to make wilders a hate criminal during the upcoming campaigning. PVV getting 28 instead of 32 percent might be crucial for the next dutch government.

its like houellebecq recently said: the left is getting more and more vicious in its defeat.

Is this?

>Cuckstria

TBQH its high time the bureaucrats in every single western country were exterminated before they get a chance to fully seal the deal on the orwellian ultrahell supermax life prison they are trying to build.

tyranny by the majority is cuckspeak to protect minorities

why would I?

i'll just be called a cuck and that's that. the never ending cycle.

The actual conference where this was said. You can find it on YouTube.

Soon white people will be minorities though.