CEO of ExxonMobil

>CEO of ExxonMobil
>visionary pick
>foreign policy and energy is inextricably linked
>really intelligent dude that actually understands climate change is an engineering problem that requires engineering solutions
>trade offs of quitting oil/etc production not worth the poverty and slowing of innovation
>has received Order of Friendship from Putin
>has been able to successfully do business with governments worldwide including middle east and other sensitive situations

Literally a genius pick. Are you happy with Rex as your next SoS, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/12/07/tillerson-might-be-the-worst-one-on-trumps-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B-but he's literally a big oil interest. The George Bush overdrive pick

I want Romney now

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/12/07/tillerson-might-be-the-worst-one-on-trumps-list/

give this man the job, now!

forgot to mention

>will transform the world into a new era of stability and peace as energy policy will bring this world together
>has had plenty of face to face time with Putin
>great deal maker for America
>conservative
>Christian

>literally runs the largest oil company in the entire world
>engineer
>obviously not a cuck
>his mandatory retirement is in March 2017 when he turns 65
>reports coming out that Trump really likes Rex

>it's the 6th largest company by market share in the world
>high iq
>meeting with Trump again soon
>Romney BTFO

There's still christians? That's cute, do you still burn faggy candles and buy those mystic beads?

ExxonMobil used to be part of Standard Oil. How do we know this guy isn't a Rockefeller plant?

No, he's a fucking white male. Trump is picking way too many white males, this is embarrassing. The liberals will never let us get away with this...

Relative of a past CEO of Exxon USA here. If this guys experiences were anything like my grandfather's he definitely has the skills and international connections necessary for the job. Probably a good pick, especially considering the alternatives (Mittens and Giulliani).

Rex Tillerson is a great name.

He might be alright. It would fit the pattern of Trump appointing private-sector big wheels.

The Rockefellers tried to sue exxon into oblivion...because they wouldn't tow the line on their new business model -Climate change

He has Germanic looking eyebrows, must be good.

Coincidentally, remember Exxon Valdez ...I say thats the Rockefellers doing because they wanted out of the oil game and into renewables...Exxon woudn't play ball so they sabotaged the ship.

I can't wait until inauguration day!

Shit is gonna happen!!!

>322 KB
geezus fuck what do you think this is a T1 line some of us have 2300 baud modems over here

What kind of meme is this?

Lol I stole it of infinity chans Masjid board. I never make OC I just steal it. Maybe Donald Trump is Imam al Mahdi?

Actually I just checked with my mother and aparrently based on when Tillerson joined Exxon its very likely my Grandfather was the one who promoted him up through the ranks into the senior levels of the company so now I feel even better about the choice. Not 100% sure of course but its highly likely given when Tillerson joined. My grandfather was a good and honest man so hopefully that means Tillerson is as well.

heh

I kek'd

nice. Ive been researching this guy the last 2 days. Hes the real deal.

This guys speeches put me to sleep at night like ASMR. So I like the guy.

Sure thing larper. Leave.