How did an intellectual faggot find solace and contentment within a group of muslims in a war zone?

How did an intellectual faggot find solace and contentment within a group of muslims in a war zone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Byron
youtube.com/watch?v=aARaYjgm_rA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump

How did a man like T.E. Lawrence find comfort amongst Arabs?

I've heard Arabs aren't the most staunch of Islamic followers but at the very least they adhered to most of the bullshit.

What was his deal?

Well, did you watch till the end? Because he ended up realizing their nothing but savages and he was miserable

Black cocks, just like the rest of yall whitebois

Of course I did, but none of these possible instances had occurred to him before Damascus? Seems unlikely.

He's certainly painted as a man who wants nothing to do with the Arabs by the end but by the same notion we wants nothing to do with the British I thought that was the point, he was a man without people. An extraordinary specimen.

That still wouldn't account for someone highly educated, intelligent and independently minded spending years with Arabs willingly.

it was a lad's holiday mate.

arabs are the most puritanical muslims. the african and real asians (not anglo defintion) muslims are actually moderate to liberal. you have to remember arabs are just brown jews so their hellbent obsession to destroy society like the other semites, jews, is woven in their DNA. Arabs have too much power in Islam which is why its still stuck in its backwardness while Christianity turned more modern when whites gained control over the brown middle easterners. Same with Judaism when they mixed with slavs. Semites controlling something tends to make it shit. I imagine if blacks or bangladeshis were in control then Islam would be much less shitty.

Because it's a metaphor. Like lots of places in the world to the British, the middle-east was exotic and new, but the more he tried to explore and be a part of it, the more he loathed it and made a giant mess of things. It's supposed to symbolize the end of the Victorian Era of mass expansionism

He was like a weeabo, but for arabs instead of nips. He died a virgin, exempting the time he was raped in a turkish prison. He paid other soldiers to beat him. He was mentally ill

Really depends where in Africa. Somalia, Senegal and loads of other places are very puritanical. They also have their own African shit mixed with Islam but that's the same for the Christians. Arabs are generally the most puritanical but it depends there too, Afgahans and various Pakistani ethnic groups are way more puritanical than Lebanese or Moroccans for example.

He's more responsible for restoring Islam to it's violent roots than anyone else. Before WWI, Ottomans ruled mideast, except for modern-day Saudi Arabia, that was a bunch of Emirs stealing from each other in the desert. The most powerful of these Emirs was a client of the Ottomans, and was moderate. Lawrence read the Koran, realized that Arabs were a lot more reasonable than their book told them to be, and got the English Empire to support the second most powerful Emir, the radical Wahabbist Saud family. You all know the rest of the story

>It's supposed to symbolize the end of the Victorian Era of mass expansionism

Got some quote from Lean to support this?

It sounds an awful lot like you pulling things from your ass.

Sorry to break it to you guys, he was assfucking teenage arab kids in his tent for years, he was a fag living in a twink paradise.

Read about this guy, takes it up the ass from a Turk-roach and likes it.

There are tons of intelligent people who go live in third world countries for extended periods of time. Muslims aren't really that bad in their own countries so long as you are male.

Never been to middle east obviously

I have been to 4 middle eastern countries. I doubt you have though. People are friendly only bad if your a girl because raep.

Apparently you didn't even watch the movie. The symbolism is pretty clear

Don't act like your some awesome revelatory redpiller. It's widely known he was a faggot fucking those servants for years.

Two boipussies doesn't explain him spending that much time with Arabs.

"been to" or "lived in"?

I feel like you've misinterpreted the film and are now attacking my understanding of it.

I challenge you to substantiate your contention that the film is lamenting the death of the Victorian English expansion.

Lived in one. Been to 3, know a lot people that have lived all over the Middle East, and a lot of middle easterners. Only country that I didn't like was Morroco, people were friendly but always trying to scam you.

> Back home you are just some smart soldier no body pays attention to, bitch boy of the diplomats
> No gf because autism
> Get sent to the middle east to help a revolt
> Action, intrigue, shooting people, fucking boys and girls in the ass in your harem
> This is bretty gud
> Commander sends letter,"Hey good job, come home now to your non existent wife, lame job, wonderful British weather"
> thisniggerserious.jpg

Hmmmmm.

How the fuck can you say Muslims don't suck? They eat with their hands, wipe their ass with their hands, squat to shit, and are just generally dirty. You can't get laid, it's hard to get a drink.

The fuck is wrong with you?

afghans fuck boys.

This is full leaf tier posting: it proves nothing, it doesn't argue for or against the contentions of the previous posters, it doesn't bring new information, it doesn't offer an opinion. It's just shit.
Pure shit. Like you.

I enjoyed my time in Canada and Canadians are a friendly and accomodating people but leafposters, like yourself, deserve nothing less than death.

Rake all leafs. Kill them. They are not like us and inherently beneath us. Do not validate a leaf. Do not entertain his clownery, ignore him at your least, kill him at your most. Make no mistake, the lead is an impediment to your thoughts.
Come in contact and you do not think, you just rage, you do not consider, you just frustrate.

They are not human.

Rake the leaf for he is not one of us and if he resists the rakes slit his throat for he only lives to impede your pure and independent thought and mate your women to apes.

Leafs are not us. They deserve nothing less than death.

Do not forget or ignore this.

I lived in Dubai years ago, when the first gulf war was on. Most arabs I met are complete cunts. More racist than anything I've seen on Sup Forums absolute 100% repressed sexually, walking around holding hands with other men, doing that weird nose touching thing when they greet one another, slave owning, dog hating, looking down their crooked noses at anyone who isn't a dune coon.
Are you sure you went to the same Middle East?

>Asks the fag that has never heard rounds zing by in warzone

Movies are not real you fucking idiot

Lawrence was an agent, whose mission was to trick filthy ar*bs into revolting against ottomans. He said they will have their independence if they obey anglos. Of course this lawrence cunt lied to these gullible animals and they've been getting fucked pretty hard since the last 100 years

Fuck all anglos and fuck all ar*bs

ROACH

Wilfred Thesiger is the cunt who went full on native.
I met the prick when he last visited the middle east. He didn't want to talk to any british chaps out there and instead made a beeline to the arab boys.

Whites used to command respect. It's a wonder how us limp-wristed faggots aren't in chains to other races right now.

if there's a common denominator between Lawrence and Wilfred, it's got to be their fondness of shagging boys. Which is positively encouraged over there.

He was probably a liberal (or the closest thing to one at the time) and wasn't redpilled until quite late

Jesus Christ thank you man, forgot to mention the dog hating thing.

Met a lot of their type's in Syria, went full Kurd. All the sudden they love boiled goat and getting massages from men.

no oppsticale is to great for the eternal Anglo in his quest to destroy white people

Fucking boiled goat m8.
I had to go to a wedding as part of a security detail. They had a boiled goat head on rice, which is some sort of delicacy out there. They tried to give me a fucking eyeball.

Fucking barbarians. Glad to meet someone who doesn't buy into the whole #notmyislam oh they're just like us bullshit. That attitude is why we keep losing these fucking wars. Trying to win the hearts and minds of illiterate goat herding Bedouin Arabs and shit.

The movie purposefully portrayed arabs as incapable of building a democracy of any sort.
It is straight up propaganda from 50s.

Have Arabs ever straight up built a democracy?

Great movie.

this is art

If there is one thing I miss about staying in Turkey is the mutton and goat, hard to find in the states and the quality is never as good.

>They tried to give me a fucking eyeball

it's a regional tradition to make foreigners eat eyeballs

obviously they don't do it themselves

Anglos have a habit of becoming fascinated with lesser cultures and helping them achieve freedom. It's simply part of our DNA

this guy deserves a movie too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Byron

astaghfiruallah. dont say that thing again. arab mind gets really easly crrupted by power just like the genes responsible for thier thin skin around thier eyes.

Mother fucker where do you get your information? What were you doing in the Middle East?

Arabs are garbage.

I'll admit they're a 1000 times better than niggers and abos because they're actually willing to work, even if it's for a short time.

homosex and pederasty

I've heard the same about gulf Arabs many times. The Middle East actually changes a lot depending on where you are. I guy I know who lives there basically says Dubai Arabs are rich fucks who treat everyone like shit especially Indians.

That's Indians that eat with their hands dude and all the third world is dirty. Chinese are utterly filthy.

thats true. they are the only one who admire inferior cultures even more then the natives. they even made thier cultures look worth more then they are.
god have given the anglo a special sight for beuty.

wait a second, what if the anglo colonized all that land in secret search for beuty, they kept it secret because they feared they will look gay so they conponasated with gun poweder and bayonette.
we know your secret anglos.

Actually he took Turkish cocks.

He played them.

T.E. Lawrence was sent to fuck up Turkroaches

The Muslim tribes hated the turkroaches

T.E. Lawrence was told by his superiors that England and France would help the tribes become their own nation

T.E. Lawrence realized this was a huge farce and set out to do everything possible to help the tribes become a real nation and failed

England and France then reneged of their promise to the tribes and creates Israel

if Lawrence had succeeded we would never have had the gigsntic fuck up that is the modern day Middle East

I've worked with Arabs and mussies most of my adult life. 90% of them are just trying to make a good go of things like most white Christians in our neck of the woods. They do more often than not come off as the over compensating macho types because that's how they're raised to be. A lot of them see western Christian passive attitudes as weakness on the outset but they recognize the strength of our culture and military. You just have to step up your manliness for a bit to get past their bravado and you can find out that most are decent enough.

That being said, there are a bunch that are just dick headed fucks that just live to shit talk anything that isn't their culture.

Over all they aren't bad.

Great movie too.

right but do you know why they succeed more then niggers. because they are total hypocrites and cunning like a shit tier jew ( an inbred jew)
watchout from arabs they are a bunch of retards who hide behind them the cunning opportunity seeking arabs.
they must not fool you

That larger Middle Eastern nation would still need to deal wit the creation and actions of Israel.

Do you think they'd be able to subdue those pricks with the US behind them?

Holy fuck, I heard he was some kind of legendary warrior who led a revolution against the Ottomans. Is any of the stuff people write about him true?

Mother fucker I lived in the Middle East and ate food with my hands for months who do you think you're talking to.

He was sent to fight against the Ottomans, however, he chose the most crazy Arab to be his ally(note: they're all crazy, he just found the craziest) and told the officials in UK to support the crazy Arab to fight the Ottomans.

This crazy Arab started to lay out the seeds for Wahhabism in Middle East for more power.

tl;dr Eternal Anglo tries to fuck over the Ottomans by funding "the first ISIS" during WW1/WW2 and it kinda worked except it gave birth to a secular, republic and stronger Turkey.

The US didn't back Israel at first. we literally cucked them in the Suez Crisis.

America being Israel's slave wasn't really policy until the 80s.

AND a more destabilized Middle East for the kikes..

Forgot to add that part :^)

Wut? America LITERALLY trained most of Israel's pilots and tank crews in the 50s and 60s.

>America LITERALLY trained most of Israel's pilots and tank crews in the 50s and 60s.

which doesn't contradict what I said.

>le Muslims are manly meme

I honestly have never noticed this. Not in the UK or the Middle East. Only people that are noticeably more "manly" then westerners are Slavs and blacks. Muslims are just hospitable and actually pretty eager to please and submissive.

Do you think Israel paid for the training? No, America did it for free to "protect their greatest ally in the Middle East".

his grave.

STORY TIME

>one day in high school
>all class talking about how isreal is evil to arabs and racist and shit
>yet they are weaker then arabs :(mind fuck)
> history teacher (an old women) walks in
>the class didnt shut up
>she gets enough of thier shit and drops the redpill:
>"shut up, yeah jews are bad, but its arabs who let them in.
>the retarded arab kings were butthurt they were ruled by turks.
>so the ate the bait britain and france put to them
>they made a deal to revolt then when britain kicks the turks out they will give you back land.
>the stupids hungry for power arabs revolted.
> then gone to brtain to claim thier part.
>britain:lol wut r u sirus.
>britain gave rich jews the right as much land they want
>arabs with thier oppen mouths watching how dun goofed they were"

>the class shuts up to how sad thier reality is. taking responsibility for thier actions were always an issue.

Yeah that's what you seen in Arab and Muslim societies, just a bunch of guys trying to "make a go of things." When they aren't stoning their daughter to death for holding hands with a dude or blowing themselves up somewhere. Jesus Christ you are retarded.

t. Butthurt nigger

Though you are right

Based Algerian teachers

Does me finding Allenby and Dryden's activities just prior to the Arabs fucking off comfy make me bad?

t. school dropout.

Wow a Roach with a unfavourable opinion of Lawrence, I wonder why...

Still butthurt I see

youtube.com/watch?v=aARaYjgm_rA

actually he just fantasized about being ass-raped, but put it in his autobiography or something so they put it in the movie which kinda proves your point.

> Lawrence arranged to pay a military colleague to administer beatings to him

This guy was a fucking cuck

You missed my point, Burger.

Homosexuality was a huge thing in turn of the century/pre modern Maghreb and Arab world.

However Lawrence tended to view the bedouin as distinct from the 'civilized' Arab. There was a remark he made about how to 'civilize' the Arab was to corrupt him and bring out his worst vices and features and marginalize his best virtues.

The cutoff section I couldn't get the full page for but it described them supposedly arranging for a homosexual rendezvous in the middle of some emir cabinent meeting of the sultan. There was also bits about the various Berber hill-lords getting into feuds because one of them stole one of the other's boy-toys.

Think Afghan Bacha-Bazi en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi but it seems to have been common to the wider Irano-Arab world.

>It's a wonder how us limp-wristed faggots aren't in chains to other races right now.

Nukes?

tell me more about what lawrence said here.