How would a typical person from your country react to being called a cunt?

How would a typical person from your country react to being called a cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-SUhJT3g1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't know because I haven't talked to anyone but a few family members in years

>šta si rekao pederčino?
>beats you up

call them a cheeky cunt back and get on with your day

It's like the worst four letter word here but I've never seen anyone flip their shit about it yet.

From what I've heard even Brits who swear like sailors are deeply offended at the word

They would think i'm an anglo now and asked for cash.

>How would a typical person from your country react to being called a cunt?

I woman would hyperventilate and then lose her shit.

A mate of mine went to Oz a while back. He was in a bar and some Aussie heard him talking and was all like "Are you a pommie cunt?" My mate thought he was being rude and broke a few of his ribs.
Didn't realize the bloke was just being friendly.
I told him he was a stupid cunt.

By walking away.

In Scotland it's a very common word so pretty much no reaction.

jej

i find it perplexing how australia is the only country where cunt can be perceived as a compliment

It's almost attained nigger status in the states, but that's probably because nobody uses it. Shame, such a good word.

Yeah, pretty much. It's so rude and crass that even if you wanted to really demean a woman you'd have to put together something more clever.

People would just look at you in disgust for resorting to such a word.

depends on how you say it

youtube.com/watch?v=d-SUhJT3g1c

Well uh... You could be a top cunt or a fucking dumb cunt.

Guys don't care, most girls get super offended and say something along the lines of "that's unacceptable to say! My mom used to call me a cunt!" It's super annoying when you're minding your own business in a bar and some chick tries to scold you for a conversation she had no part in

how come?

up north no one would bat an eyelid, down south women would take offense and men would pretend to be offended

Well that is how I would prefer people here approach the word.

Men don't really care, women hate it more than any other word for some reason.

He would be a great philospher

>cunt
>did you just assume my gender?

in Florida we summon the powers of our dead relatives and channel it into hate.

Also shit poop.

I don't remember where I heard it but the word cunt derives from the Roman goddess Cunina, who watched over sleeping infants. Cunae means nest or crib in Latin.
When they became Christian, the pagan gods and goddesses were basically shit on and it is thought that this is how the word became a cuss.

Depends on how and when you say it. But generally any dumb girl in russia is usually called a "stupid cunt" - "тyпaя пиздa" or just "тп" for short. And we all know how dumb girls react.
We don't really call men a cunt, because that's just silly.