Nordcucks will always be inferior to Mediterraneans...

Nordcucks will always be inferior to Mediterraneans. The Mediterranean man was responsible for creating Western civilization AND bringing it back to the continent again with the Renaissance after Nordcucks destroyed the Roman Empire and plunged Europe into the Dark Ages.

WE WUZ EMPIREZ N SHIET

>trace ancestry back to Italy and Slavic regions
>no nordcuck blood in me

feels good man

B-but we own you now. Here, have some more bailout and stop paying your workers so much...or else.

Baltic and Slavic here. Unfortunately I have some Germanic blood in me. At least I'm not some blonde haired """""white""""" person.

Why is it always a Brazilian posting this?
You are not white, not even mediterranean so go fuck a chimp and get aids

Your threads are the worst

Dirty 3rd worlder thinking he can play the white man against himself. We colonized and enslaved you darkie.

>The Mediterranean man was responsible for creating Western civilization
No, Clovis baptism and subsequent funding of France are the starting point of western civilization.

AYOOO MOTHA,
IVE POSTED EM THREAD AGAIN

It's better than being a monkey

Nordics look nothing like that.

or that

make a new meme, this one got old

>Brazil

>implying you're not half African-half Indian

Funny how you Greek-shits always draw cartoons of yourselves and show statues of your ancestors instead of ever showing us your real disgusting black haired Turk face.

who is that girl?

Considering Germany lost the war twice, and the state of Sweden and Germany these days and the white living there to be trampled and blown the fuck out.

Not to mention the fact that they've never had to fight for their land to expel the muslims out of it.

What makes you think the nords are the master race? Or the blonde faggots, as I call them?

There's no shame in admitting this hard pill to swallow. Hey, you might even trace your heritage to the mediterranean.

And hell, if you actually ARE a blonde faggot, you can't deny the niggerism that's infecting the majority of your race, because YOU LET THEM.

>trace my ancestry

>it's all celtic

Feels good man

>mother's mother was german/irish
at least i have glorious anglo genes rom my father

Clovis accepting the Church of Rome and Gallo-Roman culture while turning his back on Germanic practices (such as worshipping bark) is the starting point of French civilization. The day Clovis converted is the day the Franks went from stonelicking savages to the torchbearers of Western civilization.

>B-But we wuz nords 'n shiet
Oh please, the Franks were the "WE WUZ ROMANZ 'N SHIET" of the Germanic tribes, and therefore the most civilized of the savages. France is a Latin country.

are we really doing this?

>tfw Irish great grandfather
I'm literal barbarian familia

Celts are not germanic/nordic trash, user. We are our own peoples.

Considering the state of modern day Sweden, this would explain a lot.

>tfw not a filthy dumb nordcuck
>tfw superior Finnic blood

Why are you guys so obsessed with race?

LARPing leftist faggot ITT sage the shit out of these subhumans

Shouldn't you be eating cats?

i have golden curly hair does that make me a nordcuck mediterranean?

>curly

Mediterraneans have been cucked more than any other european culture in history.

>Turning your back on the Eternal German
>EVER
Last time that happened, millions died.

are you saying im jewish?

this!

Because everyone here lives unfulfilled lives so they heavily identify with their race's past achievements instead of bettering themselves and making their own mark in history. Shitposting is easier than hard work.

>Nordic

I just see a hipster from Kiruna.

Why didn't you protect them harder, you could have prevented this

somebody jelly of german brazilians. grand parents weren't good enough for nazi war criminals.

What do you think about the remaining celtic fringe?

So what are we going to do about the Islamic invasion of Ireland?

Because many of us are interested in what our ancestors did

I'm American, user. I don't care what happens to the cucks that stayed in Yurope.

That's a fairpoint.

Why don't we conquer Ireland then since so many of our Companies go there for tax breaks?

"american"....
United Spics of Amerinigger
europe = invaded by half shitskins
amerinigga = invaded by half shitskins AND full shitskins

It it makes you feel better m8, sure.

Truth is most of the Mediterranean countries are basically 2nd world countries on life support today.

Us Germanics are getting fucked right now. But you lads got fucked and were left broken centuries ago.

This

BRmonkey divide and conquer pls leave

I just realized that whenever I was studying American or European history in high school, I was never considering that the peoples we talked about included my ancestors. Did the Jews do that to me?

Dude that were just Anthropologist THEORIES from late 19th and early 20th century. It's not even name of some real historical groups like Germanic Slavic Latin Celtic Baltic etc..

daily reminder that nordicucks are no different than niggers and roaches

black people be like