So sex change operations are getting more technologically advanced every day...

So sex change operations are getting more technologically advanced every day. I wouldn't be surprised if some day it becomes impossible to tell the difference between a man that went through a sex change and a real woman. Some day men might even be able to give birth. At what point do you personally think it is acceptable to call a man that went through a sex change a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZnR3pCCj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally never

You can't turn a mutilated ball sack into a gland. All of these procedures are purely cosmetic.

At what point do you personally think it is acceptable to call a man that went through a sex change a woman?

When XY can be transitioned into XX

Fucking disgusting.

You could hypothetically grow it with stem cells

When his chromosomes become XX and ne no longer needs tons of chemicals to not grow a full beard

Okay and what about all the testosterone the brain is telling the body to produce and the chromosones and all the other things that can't be changed which dictate someone's gender?

All you have to do is show a potential tranny a live sex change operation. They won't make it 30 seconds.

This shit is an abortion of science.

I don't think this will be possible for another 30 years or so, unless sex change operations are performed before puberty.

I can see the end result, but the procedure looks fucked up.

Speak for yourself. I would be very surprised. Fake pussy is stupid and pointless.

>I wouldn't be surprised if some day it becomes impossible to tell the difference between a man that went through a sex change and a real woman
don't worry m8, they will continue to kill themselves after a few years

Just have it as a requirement that your chromosomes have to be displayed on your ID. Can't change those.

This desu. If gender is a social construct, let's go ahead and abolish it entirely and just list people as XX and XY.

I still have M on my ID and I've been written up in a police report as female because I look and sound and present as a woman lol
you guys are just turbo autists that want to invade the lives of an insignificant minority rather than focus on/put down the forces that are spinning otherwise normal people into transitioning falsely, attempting to destroy gender altogether
whether it freaks you out or not doesn't matter if it isn't in your face, and I'll be aiming to make that happen

What about those with Klinefelter syndrome and similar conditions? Most of them aren't special snowflakes and it's clear which sex they are. Some of them don't even know they're not XX/XY. Are we going to subject them to this treatment just because tumblerinas etc attempt to hijack the definition of sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZnR3pCCj4

Wow lol I bet that made you so proud that you passed lol I'm sure it wasn't in fact because your sex happened to be an insignificant detail in the report and the cop was would rather have gone home quickly lol that day instead of inviting a social justice firestorm on himself and his department for no gain lol.

Why are there so many trannies on Sup Forums?

no you couldn't

you would need female cells too

Wow, yeah and they could put a vagina on your forehead, making you a real forehead woman.

This totally proves that aliens exist.

Well, maybe
But I'm afraid by this time it would be easier to transplant your brain, upload it into android or just live inside some sort of virtual reality

stop invading the lives of the majority

You know they could also fashion fake tentacles and antenae? We're all insects now!

Doctors could literally give us boobs on our asses, making us become real boob-asses.

This is all entirely legit. Science!

>look and sound and present as a woman

Yeah i sure trust a mentally ill person to be able to have an objective view of themselves

Wew

>lol 4 times
I live in a super conservative state (we voted trump in a landslide) and I know how smug the police, DMV et al are about being "real." in fact I think it's funny, seen it happen a couple times before and one of the butthurt trannies went on to get help from the ACLU over it. but anyway it has nothing to do with passing, that is a useless concept for hons who try to do everything to they can to fake being womanly. I don't have to fake it at all

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ are closed friend you dont know?

>implying there's anything wrong with antennae

Secondary sex features like bone structure will still reveal the truth.

You should ask the doctors to paint your skin green so you become a martian. You can easily present as one.

(You'll have to move to Canada, though, if you want us to be required by law to agree.)

Lol cop was being nice.

>didn't want to have to hear about your tranny bullshit babe.

They come from /lgbt/, then after a wile they come to hate themselves

Can confirm. Fucked fake pussy in thailand and it felt good.
Had to use ton of lube because the fake hole doesn't produce any. Also no stds because its artificial.
Winwin.

What happened to his.. err her asshole?

dude I'm not, im only chiming in here because im sick of seeing this subject brought up without any fresh material brought up. In that post I specifically said I'd like to make transsexuality a minority issue and remove it from the media spotlight, which is hurting tons more people than it could possibly ever help (incidence of true transsexuality is super low).
I don't talk to people irl about my illness bc the point of transitioning is to uphold male-female norms as best as possible

It's an open fucking wound, man.

You probably have a higher chance of catching STDs

I'm not speaking for myself? gender is not something you can choose or pretend about, it is something other people see and recognize in you. i know for a fact that I'm perceived as a woman
idk tho it's still highly subjective to just state this here bc we are both user

Noticed that too. It's funny they didn't put a normal asshole there but a one that looks like it's been rammed for years.

When they manage to replace every single instance of the Y chromosome in the person's body with an X chromosome.

until the time comes when science and technology fully change a Y chromosome to an X chromosome then no.

You're saying you're able to behave like the stereotype of a woman? So? You think that's what a woman is? Women are baby-machines. That's what women are.

If you can't do that, you're not a woman, but rather, literally, a trap.

Nearly impossible to masturbate to those kinds of videos.

that would be weird

I didn't ask for anyone to be nice to me, I'm treated like anyone else. I only used the cop example because it's not legal to list female instead of male... like I have never faked that and it's always confusing for the bureaucrats

Looks like hemorhoids to me. My gf had that and i cant fuck her in the ass

Maybe thats the trade off on getting a pseudo twat, you cant do anal anymore

use condom. I fucked plenty of ladyboys and until now still free from std

I don't get it, so you could fuck the tranny in the pussy or no? If yes, does the tranny feel pleasure?

Potential for baby-making being the measure of (wo)men is really pleb, get into eugenics pls. but yeah idk dude I don't really try to fit a stereotype, nor am I stereotypical, I got all my behaviors and such from my mom.

>THAT FUCKING IMAGE
JUST EXTERMINATE HUMAN RACE ALREADY BLS

on serious note I think we have gone to far with le progressive shit.

Okay, I'm fucking with you tbqhfam. I'm sure you're very lady like.

I'm just waiting for science to work on ways to get different kinds of penises instead of replacing/attaching them. I want a prehensile retractable 6 foot long tentacle dong.

um i think ((( her ))) penis will grow back...

I'm sure an exception would be made for those? Like, if you're not XX or XY, you get the rare opportunity to just roll with either, or keep your unique combination on your ID.

Let's see your hormone boobs then

This is what happens when you forget the pillar of your society

>autists that want to invade the lives of an insignificant minority

You got the autistic part right, the rest is a projection about you and all the other turbo faggots that invade this board.

who the fuck comes even up with this shit? like who sat down and made it his life mission to dicks into "vaginas"

You're right. That's only the sole reason women exist. What was I thinking!

Wow, you're able to imitate your mom. That's crazy. It's not like there's an entire profession devoted to imitating other humans/creatures.

I wanna not be suicidal and depressed about my mutilated dick, user

man boobs or gtfo

When there won't be not only a cosmetic difference, but also no functional difference.

>Some day men might even be able to give birth
give up the dream faggot

Skin only grows back if its left as a scab, take circumcision for an example, i wish i could grow back everything ive lost, but i cant, im stuck with my mutilated dick tll i hang myself, desu

Why on fucking Earth is medicine advancing in sex change surgery?

How the fuck is that a priority?

especially when its only going to be used on at most 0.05 of the population

Heres what i dont get. Does the fake pussy actually feel pleasure???

This shit makes me sick.

Because the goal is that you get your kids fixed. This is gonna be the end of the next generation or the one after.

whoa hold on bud, I'm not one of the turbo faggots who want to spam your board with propaganda

whoms man is this??

I will oblige you if you poast xenoestrogenated mantit gains first

you say that as if I imitate her by choice and as if I don't look just like her, somehow got messed up as a child and looked to her rather than my dad for personality building

Could you rape a woman in the gender neutral bathroom then say you were curious and get away with it? Or pin down and unsuspecting twink boi and give him dat inside out dikk?

Have u seen vags, my man? They look like medical accidents. Anything looks good next to vaginas

Put xxy

Whew so hard.

>you say that as if I imitate her by choice and as if I don't look just like her, somehow got messed up as a child and looked to her rather than my dad for personality building
Yeah, and?

Will love to have muh dick surgically transformed into a tight lil pussy, not because I'm tranny who wants to "be" a woman, but because I'm a huge pervert who would be super aroused to be stuck with a pussy, like some kind of kinky nightmare.

Maybe I'm conscious about my nipples

Looks like they shrank the penor to be like a clitoris. And the benis head is supposed to be sensitive like the clit. No gspot tho

>So sex change operations are getting more technologically advanced every day. I wouldn't be surprised if some day it becomes impossible to tell the difference between a man that went through a sex change and a real woman.

It's no that hard to tell. MtF have weird chins.

Makes you why aren't we using these rescources to do something that is actually useful?

Those are really cute man.

>he thinks I'm strong enough to rape anyone
>he thinks I would want to be doing the raping

I didn't make a conscious choice to imitate my mom just as much as you didn't learn masculinity from your dad by choice

well that's a bummer

It's a fucking abomination and I feel disgusted for even watching this drawing of it.

Could I use stem cells to grow a second penis?

This. When complete genetic restructuring is possible and availible in cosmetic practice, then I will accept it. Until then, no amount of mutilation will change the alignment of the 23rd chromosome. And even then I'd still be iffy about it, considering that G.I.D has only been off the DSM's list of mental illnessess for like 30 years.

If you were a real female, I would.
Since you're just a poorly constructed facsimile of a female, I'm keeping my nips to myself.

>no mention of the most important modification, kickproof balls

thank you based leaf, op needs to get his fetish shit back to >>/d/ickgirls

Trannies can't get wet by themselves. Have you ever tried fucking a dry pussy? Imagine that literally any time you want to have sex if you fall for the transfag meme.

They also have no natural doucheing system like women do so they have to constantly clean their gashes out or else it will start to smell like rotten cum and open wound.

I don't hate you. I hate the Democrats. I was a democrat like 30 years ago when they stood for middle class working people and women. But they achieved most everything they wanted AND abandoned labor to suck wall street dick.

NOW, the Democrats represent every little fucking snowflake minority group on the planet EXCEPT white male heterosexual christians (I'm only 2 of those things). Every year they become more perverted and stupid and hysterical over trivial things.

When Obama made his tranny bathroom law and forced on EVERY state I knew the Democrats were fucking dead (forever).

PS. I still hate Republicans.
PPS. Fake pussy pic or gtfo.

...no

Mfw theres people walking around with things that fully resemble vaginas but are in fact just complex surgical operations that disguise a fully male internal anatomy

>"Nearly" kek

Dry pussy is good if you have a short dick like me.

I'm not squimish but this diagram scares me a little.

What about bone structure? Any baby coming out a transplanted womb is going to get stuck and die.
Will doctors manage to make a self-cleaning neovagina, or will mtfs have to deal with hairballs on their "cervix" like they do now?

Typically I can tell when someone is trans from face structure or expression, but this one has me worrid..
Maybe it's the beard, she must've been a manly woman.

Have there actually been any case studies in the past 20 years that prove or even hint at the idea that gender identity disorder ISN'T a mental illness. The DSM doesn't even mention on their website why they changed it, or link a study. They just up and one day ((decided)) that it wasn't, and if you search google, it just takes you to other websites that say the same thing, with no citabe sources. I refuse to bend over for .3% of the world's population. I refuse to accept that the scientific community SHOULD accept this. But don't get me wrong, I'm not completely untenable. I will listen to arguments for transgender and their legitimacy, however those who advocate for it never hAve arguments that go deeper than "muh feels". Just one study. that's all I ask, or just a well thought out argument.

At least you're honest with yourself, a trait rarely found in blacks.

>pump yourself full of cheating chemicals that get anyone else caught using them disqualified immediately
>claim to "win"
bottom kek

How is a woman able to build muscle like that.

How come you can't get a man and woman who both want sex changes and then have them transplant every relative organ with each other?