Will Trump be a Keynes-Cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3ULqOI-kY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3aO_s0Yuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll bump this thread in exchange for redpilled information on Keynes and Keynesian economics or whatever.

Keynes: It's good for the government to pump wealth into industry.

Lot of people on this board agree with that deadly shit.

LOL. He has literally cited an MMT policy institute, wants to reduce taxes and regulations, AND increase spending. Yes, he's fairly Keynesian (and that's a good thing :))

can't wait to hang you fags on the day of the rope

>reduce taxes
>AND increase spending

This sounds like vote buying.

The ideas of Keynes are quite complicated (doesn't help that his books are really difficult to read even for economists), but in the nutshell he was a prominient opponent of austerity policies after the Great Depression. Essentially, the core of his ideas is that wealth is not removed by spending money, instead, it is created.

Let's consider some company town that employs workers and pays them company money so they could buy stuff in the company shop. And say, for some reason people stop trading with each other and company as much as they did for whatever reason (let's say they accumulated too much debts). The company gets less money from the shop and so pays lesser salaries (or outright doesn't employ somebody), which in turn leads to even less trade. This is a economical depression. What do?

Austerians come and say: company has to save money by slashing salaries, or bad things will happen (their money becomes worthless in their own shop - inflation - or whatever). Keynes comes and says: hold on. Whatever one person spends in this system is another man's income. There is no point in trying to save up money by spending less, because in this closed system everyone will get less income then! In this closed system we could have any level of employment we want: company could decide to not pay salary at all, but then nobody will buy anything. Essentially, the company needs to spend to be able to get something back, but so do the workers.
Money spent by workers + Money spent by company = Income for workers + Income for company. It just has to be, otherwise money either appears out of nowhere or disappears into thin air. Basic accounting does not support that!

So what should company do if its town is in depression, asks Keynes? It has to issue and spend its company money to get the trade going. Even if hires unemployed workers to dig ditches, the money they will spend among each other and in the shop will allow to rejuvenate the trade.

Keynesianism is the only school of economics not started by a Kike

Where this starts to break down is if every worker is already fully employed, or there is too little to buy from the shop, or there are some outside constraints (government or other companies that our company trades with). But in the nutshell, that's the problem of almost every country during the depression. If there are unused resources, they will continue to be unused unless someone (basically, the government) does something to inject some money into the economy. But it has to be a good injection, like building a bridge (with real workers who get salary) instead of just inflating balance sheets of banks.

>reduce taxes
>not slashing spending
this... sounds familiar.

multiple fucking leaves

Keynesian principles, applied judiciously, can work wonders. see: Nazi Germany

i'd rather be a kike than a cocksucker

Frankly, you seem to be both

Do you realize how much it costs to simply have someone to collect taxes?

Do you realize the amount of destruction of wealth involved in paying somone to do something that won't reap a return on investment?

You're simply causing self-destruction. Maybe that's what you really want.

But if you try to come to my land and promote that shit I'll kill you

stil better then (((Austrian economics)))

>a fucking leaf

My, gay Jewish Canadians sure seem to be more agressive than the rest of the population!

Whatever, you are using 'wealth', 'cost' as very imprecise terms. I have to cut this discussion short, but consider this: every dollar the government taxes from people is removed from the economy. Taxation destroys wealth! And government issuing debt obligations directly injects it into the economy. Basic accounting, really. Hope this blows your mind (or maybe not).

I guess one of the main points is the federal reserve and the government play heavy roles in manipulating the economy combating aggregate demand shocks to keep it at its economic steady state

ur literally the goodest of goyims... oy vey

I seriously hope he doesn't.

>Will

Government 'issuing debt' (which will usually be defaulted), is also destructive.

You know what else is in that section? Argentina's claim to the Falklands.

It's fine, I'm of Arab descent so it's kinda nice having an island of my people next to my country.

Leave them be, the only reason they love Keynes is because he ain't a jew.

They don't even realize how much (((them))) hate Austrian economics.

im not a kike you fucking faggot

Neither am i your retard, i just though your were smart enough not to hate something just because a jew helped to create it.

JEWS DIDN'T CREATE IT

>reduce taxes
>increase spending
>then the president after him, whether or not that means 1 or 2 terms will have no choice but to increase taxes to pay for it

I hope to FUCK this isn't going to be Reagan all over again.

For starters i said help to create it, not that it's a 100% Jewish invention.

Still, Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard and Israel Kirzner were all jewish.

Keynes/MMT are correct. It's the same basic principle the Nazis used i.e. sovereign currency aimed at full employment and production. Only neoliberal kikes are against it.

I see them as the Carl Sagan/Bill Nye's of economics

So do i, that's why i said (((them))) hate Austrian School.

I don't even know why we are arguing instead of circlejerking.

I don't want 'correct' to mean having a big state instead of creating a comfy society for the people

Not even a little. Running a public deficit is good for the economy. Private debt us the real problem because it saps consumer demand.

Jews love Austrian economics it's the essential neoliberal order that is the international bankers now enslave the entire continent and are moving to destroy all concepts of nationalism

gb 2 mises.org you dumb fuck

you're operating on layers of autism that shouldn't even be possible

Keynesian economics aren't the problem, the federal reserve is the problem

nazi germany did great when the kikes weren't fucking with the economy anymore.

A "comfy" society comes from an ethnically homogenous population comprised of an intelligent and relatively peacefully and industrious race. (whites). Good fiscal policy is little more than the oil that greases the engine of the economy. And good fiscal policy entails aiming towards full employment, low cost public goods/services, and high living standards. American economics was based on all these nationalist ideals (look up the American School if Economics) until the jews kikes everything in the 1920s

Argument status: not an

If you support Nazi economics you should support Trudeau economics as well you FUCKING FAGGOTS THEY'RE THE SAME THING

GOVERNMENT WASTES A SHITLOAD OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY, LEAVING THEM DEPENDENT ON THE CHEAPEST PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FROM THE LARGEST MOST AUTOMATED CONGLOMERATES. AND THE GOVERNMENT SUCKING UP THE COUNTRY'S NATURAL RESOURCES TO PAY FOR THIS MASTURBATORY MACHINE.

You do realize that Autrain economics are against the (((modern baking))) right?

Exactly Nazi Germany had a great pro national economic policy. Everyone should read Gottlieb Feder's book "on the abolition of interest". He was Nazi Germany's chief economist. And preserved the ideals of Germany's "Historical School if Economics"

()

The reason (north-western-european) whites are so civilized is mainly due to our centuries of state imposed christianity.

Nazis were satanist death worshipers.

Christian Pro-Anarchy > Jewish Pro-State

Nazi economics: help your country. Trudeau economics: destroy your country

Their main objection is that the system hasn't given full control of the economy to bankers

Nazi economics were FUCKING BAD for the average working man. It meant a whole lot less profit for the work he did. Which means he had to work a whole lot more and lost a whole lot more of his natural resources than in a small-government state.

Euros have always believed in freedom and individuality more than other races we evolved that way. Nazi Germany was very free assuming you weren't a Jew or a communist

Wages rose 10% and standards of living improved.

Under Nazi Germany wages, employment, and production rose dramatically. So did living standards. In Trudeau's jewtopia you can expect a decline in wages, living standards, and even life expectancy similar to what happened in Russia under neoliberalism in the 90s or what is happening in the US today.

To be expected when you have millions of slaves working for you.

Both are jewtopias. Only difference is Nazis could afford to spare their own. Unlike today. It hasn't changed at all.

>Nazi economics were FUCKING BAD for the average working man. It meant a whole lot less profit for the work he did. Which means he had to work a whole lot more

which bluepill did you obtain this fake fact from? maybe Donald Duck der Nazi?

hasn't America been Keynesian since Reagan?

Nazis had a giant fucking government payroll you faggot fuck. They were the most jewish state known to man thus far.

is that shoe?

Nixon took us off the gold standard completely in hopes that we could fix our shit, but the federal reserve is more of a private corporation run by kikes than a government agency so it's been fucking up everything for a while.

JFK tried to bring us back to a silverstandard and fuck over the fed and he was assassinated for it.

Reagan "cleaned up" all those executive orders and gave all the power back to the federal reserve.

Reagan was a kike.

also globalism has fucked our country up by shipping jobs to foreigners.

boxxy, cuter than shoe but also more Sup Forums tier.

>They were the most jewish state known to man thus far.

fuck no sorry, nixon was president after JFk.

We have been neoliberal since Carter

>hasn't America been Keynesian since Reagan?

Nope, since this guy. Most of his ideas got blocked by federal judges (which prolonged the depression) until WWII started and he shifted his spending/job plans into military spending so no one could argue without looking like unamerican dicks. He changed the way democrats and republicans view the economy and how spending should work during economic downturns. Even though republicans talk about cutting spending to oblivion none of them will ever go full Coolidge/Hoover or risk another massive economic downturn and irrelevancy for several decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3aO_s0Yuv8

Prison labor was a wartime policy with little relevance to the economy. The Nazis were largely an anti Jew economy where production and efficiency were rewarded instead of financial fraud and pyramid schemes which are the basis of modern wall street

Correct me if I'm wrong about my understanding of Keynesianism.

>during an upswing or peak, governments reduce spending and enforce a surplus budget, and raise interest rates to keep inflation down.
>during a downswing/recession the government enforces a deficit budget and lowers interest rates to keep economic activity going, reduce unemployment etc.
What exactly is wrong with this? The only thing I can think of is, where does the money come from for the deficit budget? Obviously from taxes, but is borrowing encouraged or discouraged?

>What exactly is wrong with this?
nothing if the government is handling it and your government has a sense of accountability.