Once apon a time, france wasnt a bunch of cucks

Once apon a time, france wasnt a bunch of cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nsmlal0nifM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once upon a time, the US was white

ded anomaly

kek

i had a childhood friend from france who was always talking to me about how much he hated niggers and muslims and that europeans are becoming a minority in their countries when we were like 13

That ended in 1918

If they fight for a foreign country, they're cucks by default.

Didnt you just vote a cuck into office?

>apon

I don't get it.
Are Americans really too uneducated to comprehend their first (and only) language?

Yeah i met a really sweet old (70+) french couple and you could see it in their eyes they hated black people and immigrants. talking about how their small leafy village is now so dangerous they dont even want to walk down the street at night.

>VIVA LA FRANCE

Once upon a time Austria was an empire, now its led by Greens. Kek.

well, people all over the world and nations fought in the SS

All of the true alpha male frenchman got quite literally wiped out from the genetic line and what we see today is a result.

>Joining the military of a nation that killed your countrymen

>This means you are not a cuck by Sup Forums standards

>joining division of invading, occupying force created because they need everyone they can get
>not being cucked

FPBP

Yes but, fuck learning Spanish!

French folding in front of Wehrmacht is the greatest example of cowardice I can think of.

And in contrast

The battle began with the heavy bombing of the city by Luftflotte 4. A 1,000 tons of bombs were dropped.[17]:p.122 Much of the city turned to rubble. Some factories continued to produce goods.

Stalin moved troops to the east bank of the Volga. All the regular ferries were destroyed by the Luftwaffe. The Luftwaffe also attacked troop barges. Many civilians were moved out of the city across the Volga.[18] Stalin prevented most civilians from leaving the city because he thought that this would make the Soviet armies fight harder.[19]:p.106 Civilians, including women and children, were told to dig trenches. A massive German sbombing on 23 August caused a firestorm. It killed thousands and turned Stalingrad into rubble and ruins. Between 23 and 26 August, 955 people were killed and another 1,181 wounded from the bombing.[17]:p.73[20]:p.188–189 [Note 1]

The Soviet Air Force, the Voenno-Vozdushnye Sily (VVS), was destroyed by the Luftwaffe. The Soviets lost 201 aircraft between 23 and 31 August. They brought in another 100 aircraft in August.[17]:p.74 The Soviets continued to bring new planes into Stalingrad in late September, but they were destroyed by the Germans.

The city was briefly defended by the 1077th Anti-Aircraft Regiment,[19]:p.106 an all-women's regiment that was actually able to halt an entire German division due to their massive firepower. The Germans eventually swarmed and killed them, but were shocked to discover that this whole time they were being held back by young women that seemed fresh out of high school.. [19]:p.108[21] In the battle, the NKVD organized "Workers' militias" who were often sent into battle without rifles.[19]:p.109[19]:p.110

>German style uniform
The defeniton of cucks

Nation of cucks. The most celebrated part of their history, the turn of the 20th century was born of diplomatically clinging to the underbelly of the Empire that had spent the last 2 centuries fucking their colonial Empire whilst they sat helplessly in Europe. Navally Cuckolded. Thallassocuckoldry, if you will.

good thing it's not the wehrmacht then

>VIVA LA FRANCE
This always sounds so stupidly anglo.

>The Wehrmacht (German pronunciation: [ˈveːɐ̯maxt] ( listen), lit. "Defence Force")[N 2] was the unified armed forces of Nazi Germany from 1935 to 1946. It consisted of the Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force).[4] The designation Wehrmacht for Nazi Germany's military replaced the previously used term, Reichswehr (1919–35), and was the manifestation of Nazi Germany's efforts to rearm the nation to a greater extent than the Treaty of Versailles permitted.[5]

op's pic is SS two different things

> Once apon a time, the West wasnt a bunch of cucks

There. There isn't much shit you could talk about France today that doesn't apply to every Western country, senpai. It is amazing the amount of damage the '68 lefties have done to our countries.

> tfw you realize everything you racist, homophobic, islamophobic and anti-semitic grandparents said was true but you had to break your parent's conditioning to realize it.

Honestly of all the European nations I feel France has the best chance of saving the white race.

>England and Russia are isolationist pidors
>Spain and Italy are partymafia
>Germany is thoroughbred cuck
>Poland is schizo as fuk

Based France still retains some shred of dignity. The downside of this is that the language of Europe would have to be French.

>FIDF

>>FIDF

not really no

Trump>>>Van der Bellen

>tfw Kevin Spacey was in the Charlemagne corps.

My country was the most badass of the first world war, now we're a laughable nation of cucks and it make me want to off myself.

Jokes on you fucko my parents were racists and stilled it in me at a very young age. So being red pilled is a joke. I knew this fucked up world was gonna get even worse, shit I could see that in the mid to late 90s.

>French nationalists get replaced by a puppet government which sucked German dick
>Not cucks

wait, aren't these guys the epitome of cucks?

get invaded

instead of grumbling under their breath about the damn nazis taking all their baguettes under occupation, these fucking cucks actually fought for the people that FUCKED them

vichy france was cuckold in state form

There were quite a lot of French

>Once upon a time, france wasn't full only bunch of cucks
Corrected the record.

>What is WW1
>What is Algeria
>What is Indochina

>wait, aren't these guys the epitome of cucks?
Not really. They fought for the nazis because they agreed with them. To fight against international jewry, etc. It's not cucking when you're willing, it's treason but in their minds, they were the true patriots, fighting with the liberators and saviors of europe.
>The Free French General immediately asked them why they wore a German uniform, to which one of them replied by asking the General why he wore an American one (French Army uniform stocks had been plundered en masse by the Germans during the occupation).

France had a glorious military history and dominated Europe over centuries, it's a shame that their military history is reduced to June 1940.

They knew bolshevism was the real enemy and they fought to the end.

This is some Lauri Törni level of badassery.

Every time I wanna make fun of frogs I remember this guys and I stop. They have redeemed their entire surrendering nation.
youtu.be/Nsmlal0nifM