Hillary Reemerges, Slams "Dangerous Epidemic" Of Fake News

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-08/hillary-reemerges-slams-dangerous-epidemic-fake-news

>The one thing that appears to have preoccupied the former Secretary of State is the proliferation of so-called "fake news", a phenomenon she called an "epidemic."

>"This is not about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk, lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days to do their jobs, contribute to their communities," Clinton said. "It is a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly."

>"It is imperative that leaders in both the private and pubic sector step up to protect our democracy and innocent lives," Clinton said.

>And just like that, we know that according to Hillary Clinton, the biggest threat to "American democracy and innocent lives" are a few websites that refuse to be PR tools for whatever the establishment at any given moment is.

>Doesn't say a thing when protesters are destroying government property and putting themselves in harm's way.

>Suddenly a citizen investigation is concerning enough for her to come out and give this speech.

She sure got priorities
>"We now know 'fake-news' can have real consequences"

More mileage to falsflag theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=51TdalxjSbw
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infotainment
wuc-news.com/2016/11/obama-and-merkel-blame-social-media-for.html?m=1
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Harry reid retiring
fuck yes

Like saying you have a 99% chance of winning the election and nobody in the media questioning it.

but putin hacked it

I get physically ill when I hear Clinton or Warren screech.

losing (again) has really done a number on her

I can't wait until she goes to prison.

>Queen bee of attempting to sweep scandals under the rug
>don't believe the Wikileaks goiym they're just as fake as those crazy conspiracy theories like pizzagate

There's a lot of fake news out there, but the vast majority of it is just harmless Facebook spam. The rapid, sudden surge in pushback against "fake news," aka any news beyond the MSM/approved narrative tells us that the powers that be are legitimately afraid of losing their grip on the public mind.

"Fake news" is up there with "freedom fries" on the list of worst propaganda phrases in history. It's like whoever came up with it *wanted* people to mock it and turn it right back on the msm.

You're going to war with Iran for your Jewish overlords, nigger.

I hope the frog memes were worth it.

>wearing fucking purple again
soros-bought fucking cunt. Keep showing up on the radar enough to irritate Trump and he will throw your ass your in jail.

It took a shitload of makeup to make that look not-almost-dead. In the debates her skin didn't look remotely human.

Do they want a government body to define what counts as "fake" and not and to regulate the internet? I wonder who they want to be the ones in charge of making those judgements over what is "fake" or not.

fuck what is she doing?

she has the money to retire on a private island somewhere and live out her days in peace

instead shes still shilling for her donors

what the fuck is the point of money if you dont fucking use it to better your own life

Jesus Christ you stupid whore, go the fuck away. Get!

Oh, they were.

>openly advocating for censorship

She is a whore leaf.

She does what her ((pimps)) tell her to do.

>fuck what is she doing?
jewggle "purple revolution." It's soros color-coded attempt to disrupt Trump's time in office with mass shitskin protests. Her donors spent $1.5 billion (just on primary) on the cunt and Jew soros want his shekels worth.

>>post a fake news link on a fake news board to rejoice in a fake woman having to address fake news

POOOOOOOOO
IN
LOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc

Die you evil witch.

Shit, even if it's not real:

Brock deserves his BF getting harassed for CTR spamming this place

>Lib shits have no qualms about people having their lives ruined over inane shit like pronouns or personal beliefs
>Some people say "These guys might be doing some shady pedophile shit, it should be looked into".
>Libs start losing their shit because someones life could be ruined.

Really activates my "Assuming direct control"

portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C

Fucked

I dunno, leaf. Check this out:
youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8
At 42:00 Mattis disdainfully states that much of the Middle East has found themselves with having more in common with Israel than the US.

>her supply of fresh flesh has dried up and so has she

She is going to stay in politics until Chelsea can get her leg in the door.

There's a high demand for people who take under the table money.

>I wonder who they want to be the ones in charge of making those judgements over what is "fake" or not.

Zuckerberg and Schmidt.

The government is constrained by the first amendment - a minor, mostly theoretical impediment - so it's much more practical for the Ministry of Truth to be a private company. Conveniently, a large majority of all human communication now passes through the hands of a tiny number of huge tech corporations, making censorship simple.

Tech leaders tend to have messiah complexes, so they're more than willing to take on the responsibility of deciding for the whole world what's true or not.

fuck off CTR

Hopefully CNN and friends stop publishing things like;

>Hands Up Don't Shoot

or

>Russians Hacked The Election

>fake president slams fake news
wew

I thought she'd fuck off into obscurity after losing. Why has this not happened?

She looks like she is about to die in the next 20 seconds

Still mad Trump never did a 'Dewey defeats Truman' homage with that thing.

Even Cenk is against her on this, people are waking up to the msm bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=51TdalxjSbw

You said it. Like living in a dystopia novel.

Bitch that blamed benghazi on a youtube video lecturing us about fake news.

Just kys you hypocritical old cunt

Her eyes are doing the thing again.

Fake news like all those supposed racist attacks after Brexit and Trump's win? About time someone stood up and condemned it tbqh

>again with the purple
Jesus fuck. They do have something else up their sleeve. I'm glad that leftists don't have guns.

Ahhh, a trusted face come to put my worries to rest

Part of me wants to feel bad for her. But she did it to herself.

At this point suicide is her only way out.

Basically this. Lets say it's not real at all...so what? Fuck these people

She's obviously on xanax or something. Since she's so old it's probably a cocktail of benzos and opiods.

>Tech leaders tend to have messiah complexes, so they're more than willing to take on the responsibility of deciding for the whole world what's true or not.

They are in a sense, by shaping the herd's perspective. Change the way people see events through information and you literally write history. These people believe they are gods because in a sense they are through their actions affecting vast amounts of human consciousness at once through information filters.

She is just looking for another thing to blame her election failure on. Had to be Russia and the alt right not her total unlikablility.

>ever feeling bad for a Clinton

they're the scummiest fuckers to ever take part in American politics, which is saying a lot

I honestly hope she dies a horrible death. Hypocritical piece of shit. What they perceive as fake news isn't fake news, it's just shit they don't want in the open. Disgusting.

I do agree Fake News is an epidemic but CNN and major MSM outlets are the ones pushing fake news.

>new mexican female taking his place
fug

These "people" never go away. Never. Same with the Bush faggots

>purple

No, she still has a strong following. This fake news shit is everywhere, tens of articles and opinion pieces in Norwegian media last week.

I doubt she will go anywhere unless there's something definite(100% undeniable) evidence of her being her usual cunty corrupt self.

And if we fail that I wouldn't put it past her to try an stage a coup. I'll bet my balls on her camp at least having plans for that.

Fake news:

GW Bush's service record

Hands up don't shoot

Benghazi was caused by a video

Iran deal is a good deal

If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head

The fake news was revealed in the wikileaks that EVERY MAJOR NEWS SOURCE EXCEPT FOX WAS COLLUDING WITH THE DNC AND HILLARY CAMPAIGN

A lot of money was poured into her.

And the ((people)) who paid want their moneys worth.

>clinton tries to get nogunz lefties and blm niggers to stage a coup
>trump has the military and police and the gun nut rednecks

Enjoy your Iran war.

Fake news? Oh, you mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

>It is a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly.

Because you'd be in Jail

And yet she was happy to approve a series of advertisements smearing Donald Trump. She's happy to endorse mainstream media's intellectually dishonest and extremely biased reporting that has nothing to do with objective reporting of facts and leaving the audience to make up its own mind about it. MSM reporting on just about any issue is crooked and at times verging on total bullshit.

Not bad.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PIZZA

>fake news
you mean like all those reports that Hillary was going to win? Does that count as fake news?

>theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/

Noggin...joggin'...

>fake news: when the plebs actually know about the dirty shit you're doiing.

>Trump plane disappears of radar over the pacific before being sworn in.

Serious question anons: why won't this cunt go away? Is it pride? Goddam just fuck off already.

that's what made me realize Trump will never live up to all of my expectations

I am thoroughly disappointed in him

>shady people give you lots of money so you will do them favors when you're president

>lose the election

She must shill to stay alive.

Great work guys - you're now giving internet censorship weight!

>implying hillary wants no war with russia and iran...

Are you stupid? She has no money, she is in DEBT.

she owes 1.3 billion to numerous people. She's stuck being a marionette to a dozen different agendas until the day she dies for fucking up.

Horribly indebted to her Jewish overlords

Fucking stupid.
CNN and Fox didn't want to be held to a rigorous standard of truth so they make up a new word.
INFOTAINMENT
This allows them leeway in the standards of journalism to pursue the story from a different angle.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infotainment

NOW that other news outlets have done EXACTLY what the MSM has done for a decade, it's suddenly fake.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

The ruling class is already blaming our ability to communicate, on the fall of their agendas. wuc-news.com/2016/11/obama-and-merkel-blame-social-media-for.html?m=1

Where do you think this is headed? Pure 1984 where they control what you see and hear. If me talking to people in India or Germany, is a treat to their agenda, how long until stop gaps are put in place to keep it from happening? They will slowly inch out every freedom known to modern man. This is just the beginning.

I buy this entirely, but I wonder why Jeb! has been allowed to just slink under his bed and hide. Just THAT much of a pathetic cuck I guess?

Candidates aren't personally responsible for campaign debt.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list

>Where do you think this is headed? Pure 1984 where they control what you see and hear.

Oh sweet summer child, we're already here. :^)

You think the constant recording of audio on your phone and taking screenshots through your webcam(s) is just LARPing? Time for you to do a little wakey-wakey yourself.

>A vast, right-wing conspiracy

The winds of shit are blowing, they are trying to get out in front of something before it hits... what can it be, lads? This is truly a concerted effort here.

See

s-shut it d-down

Legally no but you can bet she's on the bad side of some pretty nasty people now....

>STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS REEEEEE
>NOW LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW TRUMP IS OWNED BY PUTIN AND HOW HE RAPED 45 WOMEN

She can try until she die. She'll never get rid of the real true news she calls fake

>next-time - no next-time -this time I'll get them - it'll work - we'll gaslight - we can do x - I can do it this time -I WANT POWER!

Don't expect people without conscious to ever stand up to their greed, inner demons will devour her.
>I pity her
Julian Assange

Him or one of his family members will be bothering you shortly, I assure you

Fake news like the branch davidian had automatic weapons and their leader was a pedoesta.

>slams

There's already a bill in the senate that passed the house quietly with the intent to severely deal with anything considered "fake news".
The Bill's idea of what constitutes fake news is intentionally and could be construed many ways.

The American Government is going to decide what is true and what isn't.

Look at section 501
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text

holy shit these people are going full facists

Finally the President Elect calling out fake news. Pic related. You just wait for the recounts.

Have any of your politicians came out publicly about other shit people raved about? Surely the fact that everybody's coming out of the woodwork is a red flag that at least something has been going down

No wonder she lost the election. No way God would hand over this country to someone like that.

Fake News isn't even fake news, they are just hoaxes.

I'm not sure why we got this buzzword that means fucking nothing. A hoax is a hoax, a conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory, and Hillary Clinton is a side of beef.

pizza captcha AGAIN...

>>"This is not about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk, lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days to do their jobs, contribute to their communities," Clinton said

This coming from the same bitch that wanted nuclear war with Russia.
What a load of shit.

Hillary is a notoriously salty bitch. She spent 8 years mad as fuck that Obama cock slapped her, so I can only imagine the crusty cunt has gone off the deep end after being schlonged again.

See
It's literally already happening.

>The entire thing is linked to her Foundation
D-DAMAGE C-CONTROL.

Oh fuck guys I just thought. What if the FBI are the ones investigating this and we could be blowing their entire investigation. Remember the case about the Clinton Foundation has been going for at least 16 months.

Good point. Reminds me of my family in Mumbai that treat their servants, cook and drivers like complete shit but had the balls to attempt to lecture me on how dare I vote for evil hateful racist Trump. The audacity of them bhaiya