What's up with Japan making historical figures cute girls?

What's up with Japan making historical figures cute girls?

Should we tell him?

Sshh

>she

It's Japan
Everything is a cute "girl"
Boats are cute "girls"

Never mind Op just being a faggot.
>Drifters - 09

>girl
wew lad

i mean its fine to admit you want to fuck him though

'It's they culture'

Just watch the second episode.

I can't remember what the artist's name is but the guy who draws Drifters started his career off by making hentai. He can't draw a single thing without making it hypersexual (I actually like his art-style though so it's all good desu senpai. Seras and her dub VA make me like a rock).

Fun fact: if Japan had won WW2, they would've used evil Imperial Japanese science from cutting cells with folded steel katanas to turn the entire world into cute anime girls.

Did Japan just sign TPP?

>slowpoke.jpeg

When was that? Does Abe want to kill anime?

That's a girl (male) user

"Sex sells" has always been a thing, Japan seems to be particularly shameless though.
Its otaku-culture has spiraled into a bottomless pit of perversion, and perversion is like a drug to the average otaku, so the market exponentially readjusts to its clients needs. This is what happens when an art-form loses its self respect, gives up on its ambitions and devolves into a soulless industry.

While
>"Anime was a mistake." ~Hayao Miyazaki
is a fake quote, he did basically say the same thing about the current state of the anime industry.

>some literally who hick retard that is famous for being in losing battles battles is the MC
>the IJN rep is a someone who is only famous for dying

What? Why? What the fuck? No wonder they lost the war

Yes, because the government of Japan is literal retards

Dont you have mosque today Hanz?

About Hetalia?

How gay am I for wanting to fuck him?

Everyone get free waifu

I had no interest in Strike Witches until I found out they were historical figures. It's fun.

What is it with all the girls(male) in anime/games recently? I mean, Felix is a trap character in an otherwise complelty normal Iseki manga/anime.
Why the hell is he there? Is the trap fan market that huge and worthy of pandering?

You're not. Most gays that like traps want to be the trap not fuck them.

lel
memes aside I think you underestimate the depths of otaku perversion and its impact on anime and videogames. Calling it out for what it is hardly makes one a puritan.

Even if i like him better than Oppainu?

Huh? Isn't that a guy...?

You're alright nip, pretty cool honestly.