unz.com/akarlin/uganda-with-ukrop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEVER

F U C K
UKRAINE

What is that strange thing?

>nato
You have to go back.

not during trump's presidency, he is too pussy to appose russia.

kek

Unfortunately, this seems likely. Hold out another 4 years, m8.

After the current Ukrainian war is over.

when will finland join? or is it going to give in to russia's treats?

When are you guys joining? I can't imagine you're very comfortable right now.

Ukraine should be seperated. And ukrainian bandera loving retards should be deported to somalia

>Ukraine should be seperated
alas what you do not know is donbass also went out during the revolution, but the local oligarchs hired thugs to disperse them(this is because their party was in power)

do not give in to retarded propaganda it only makes you look stupid and unsophisticated.

>(((Ukrainian)))
>Nationalism

>eperated
>alas what you do not know is donbass also went out during the revolution, but the local oligarchs hired thugs to disperse them(this is because their party was in power)
>do not give in to retarded propaganda it only makes you look stupid and unsop
Guy on the left sums up "ukrainian" nationalism to a T

>deported to somalia

Fuck it!
We don't want more immigrants!

t. North Somalia

After 70 years of commie rule i would consider going full nazi too desu

>sweden
kek

>(((ukrainian)))
>arguments

if their nazis they shouldn't be shilling for NATO

literally everybody says that
it's not just him, north somalia

Russian's wont allow it

EU is as leftist as USSSR was

Hopefully fucking never ever. Like the EU, NATO will cease to exist before Hoholcrane can become a part of it.

Or it'll just never be a part of it because Trump doesn't give no shits about Hoholstan and Pigcrane hopefully ceases to exist in the next 4 years.

this

FUCK OFF NIGGER.

what you do not understand is alot of it is just trolling. the guy on the left gets it.

ukrainians are essentially Sup Forums, we would have voted in darth vader had not the russians invaded.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
fort-russ.com/2016/01/azov-battalion-wears-isis-insignia-video.html

>two flags that don't exist

Never

And what will they do?

Just roll over that pathetic joke of a country already.

>appose
cuckhole education everybody

Pfffft, sure. You fell for a mighty russian army meme.

the reason they are shilling for nato is because russian propaganda says they are nato shills and fascists.

it is real life shitposting.

Keep funding the militias in eastern Ukraine to destabilize the country

It may not be mighty, but a pathetic piss n' shit of a nation like Urine wouldn't even make it break a sweat.

We are already out of money, Russia will become a bankrupt by the end of 2017.

You should be shilling for NATO though. It's in your best interest. Ukraine can't protect itself. NATO needs a base a day's march from the Russian border. Let's help each other.

>Being this delusional
>Ignoring the fact that Russian units have consistently been BTFO
Are you asshurt that your little temper tantrum got shut down by the Soviets?

no, the reason is that you are jewish whores

>implying the US and russia are not fundamentally at odds

turn off your tv for a sec boris and realize that it is russias ambition to spread corruption while the US has the opposite ambition.

why does russia have that ambition? because that state of affairs enriches putin, and that is all he ultimately cares about.

>Russian units have consistently been BTFO
In which fucking universe do you live in? It's basically a known secret that straight after Russians started pumping men into Urine, shit like this happened:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ilovaisk

Are you 12 or weren't you around on Sup Forums in 2014?

I know but I am pretty sure that pic was taken to oblige russian media.

>US has the opposite ambition

I hope so. I hope Trump isn't stupid enough to consider lifting the sanctions too.

protect from what?
Not being part of (((Merkelreich)))

>Let's help each other.
How would Ukraine help you exactly?

fuck off kike

Nuke it to fucking oblivion. I mean it's already a wasteland, it would be a fucking improvement.

Hey Russians lets forget about the past wanna split Ukrops?

>Sweden

>russias ambition to spread corruption while the US has the opposite ambition

The US is orders of magnitude more corrupt than Russia

Trillions missing from the Pentagon

Very high taxes with nothing in return while the debt is balooning, meanwhile Russia has low taxes AND free healthcare/education AND low debt

I guess getting whatever shit you have left privatized for cents on the dollar is the epitome of western transparency and rule of law, lol. Like Biden's son taking control over your gas companies, etc.

Incidentally you are even more corrupt now than under Yanukovich

unz.com/akarlin/uganda-with-ukrop/

>R...Russia I winning
Yeah I remember Russia getting wrecked and being forced to consolidate on its border. It's almost as if they're an incompetent nation too impoverished to wage warfare against a literal nobody on the world stage.

answer this shill

>being this ignorant
the US pursues an inherently neocon foreign policy, not due to altruism, but because the spread of inclusive institutions(as defined in why nations fail) creates wealthy individuals in greater quantity than any other.

since the US exports mainly high end goods, such a policy would create more consumers for US goods.

More like we don't want to. But Jewish Neocons in US had fetish for wars.

>Western neo-liberal globalists are the good guys! Every critique of them is a russian media propaganda!
How often do we hear this, huh. Wonder if there are someone behind this position.

Hey, don't you forget they're sitting on our stolen clay too!
Yeah, I can already see how you've run out of anything to back yourself up. Don't worry, Mr. 1/64th kekel, your place of origin will soon stop existing and you can just dump this stupid rhetoric.

Did you learn this from a school funded by a US thinktank?

we can retake slovakia for you

For all their flaws, the EU and NATO are Ukraine's best opportunity for progress. You would have to be literally retarded not recognize that. More importantly however, Russia is a direct threat to Ukrainian sovereignty.

Christmas tree in Kiev

>J...jews are the only one who see Russia's glaring failures as an impotent nation unable to control areas it has dominated for centuries
Sure thing Dimitri. Meanwhile everyone looks on in embarrassment that we ever considered you anything more than a bunch of armed criminals with nukes.

>Every critique of them is a russian media propaganda
>russian flag
Olya, pls.

Anybody who supports Anti-Russia Neocons who by the way are like 90% Jewish and are also Anti-Trump is just useful idiot.

Hopefully never. They need to stop letting in these shitholes. Plus having another NATO member right next Russia would just cause more tension.

You're literally fucking spewing shit no one was saying. Hell, you couldn't even deny your keklel origins even if you tried. You're dumb as fuck.

Of course, I'm just an evil russian vatnik hacker telling lies about the western globalist utopia.

LOL no, Russia offered them way more money

More importantly, the West is an existential threat for the existence of the Ukrainian people. The same way the genocide in Bulgaria is also the fault of the west - 30% population reduction in 25 years of peace.

How many roubles does Putin pay to post this garbage? Wouldn't you rather be playing counterstrike right now?

no it is simple to recognize(if you are not a fucking retard), and obama has explicitly said that was the US foreign policy goals.

why else do you think he was so vehemently pushing for the tpp. you are fucking retarded if you assume it is just to please corporate donors.

how many cents is Hillary paying you to post this garbage? Shouldn't you be playing with your dildo now?

You're just a shill

>do not give in to retarded propaganda it only makes you look stupid and unsophisticated.
>Said the nation that currently only exists because of Soros and the CIA

Wish ukrops didnt chimp out and would just stay silent in our domain

>Bulgarian comebacks

Ukraine is Africa tier.

>American mallsharts

>Khan being this butthurt that Ukraine manned up when his mongol shithole couldn't.
>J...jew!
Please. No one in the West cares. It won't make Russia look any less incompetent. More competent than Hungary obviously considering your country got BTFO desu.
Obviously a parody.

>country that's 90% unlivable wasteland calling anyone else Africa tier

Australia is a 1st world country, you American moron.

>while the US has the opposite ambition
good goy

You are literally losing touch with reality at this point. I think it's time for you to seek some medical attention if you have any insurance whatsoever. Who knows, maybe ask Uncle Misha, maybe he has a spare brain lying around he took from someone who was kidnapped on the streets.

You hohols excel at that so it's worth a shot.

Ukraine will never join.

>Australia is a 1st world country

Why oppose when you can ally?

it literally is kek

FUCK THAT MEME COUNTRY

Oh boy, remember all the countries that were penetrated by US in the past couple of decades, how rich and happy they are now. I think you should build a monument to Obama for all his great acomplishment, he just wanted to make people from other countries rich after all, what a great guy.
Sure, they are paying me the from the same pile of money that they paid for Trump campaign, it's not that much, but good enough for buying vodka.

Russia will invade the moment they find out Ukraine is joining NATO. They won't annex it, but probably will replace the government with pro Russian.

>"gain" a bunch of strung out Russians on krokodil in a tiny irrelevant pocket of Ukraine that's costing them billions and show them as incompetent since they can't supply troops beyond a short drive past their own border.
>""gain" a port that they already had a lease on and destroy its economy
>t. Ukranian
Sure thing. The US has nothing to worry about if this is a Russian "success." What are they going to do next? Shoot themselves in the head and claim they won the fight?

They tried that and lost already.

In all honesty, at that point they should just take it. No point in keeping them around any longer, even now, it's stay on this planet is long past due.

Good goyim, you better join our globalist cabal until it's not too late! Uncle Soros will fix everything, you don't need any """"real independence""""

well two of them have a better economy than you, even with your wealth and resources.

I wish Ukrainians looked at the Chinese language variations and how mutually unintelligible they are, much more different than the differences between Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian, yet the Chinese consider themselves one people nevertheless (not talking about minorities, but the different languages spoken by the Han Chinese)

All the bullshit that the ukrainians spew is western-jewish propaganda, some really old, some from Soviet times, and some new, designed to fragment the triune Russian nation

Useful fucking idiots for the jews and anglos/germans

I'm just going to post random hohol insulting pics from now on. Mere words are a real waste as you seem to have no reading comprehension whatsoever. Burger tax money well spent on your education.

Bit rich coming from a poorest country in Europe.

They'd be literally annexing another more virulent Chechnya if they did. Even if it could be done, the cost of bringing them to heel would bankrupt Russia.