Moroccans BTFO

Tomorrow at 21:45 (UTC+1) a fight will take place between Bard Hari, and Rico Verhoeven

This fight is called Morocco VS the Netherlands and is of utmost importance. They're arrogant little bastards that take pride and strength in that anabolic wifebeater Hari

We will be needing the power of Kek to make sure we win this. DEUS VULT

wow. this is the most pathetic thing i have seen on pol in a while

Those smart germanic eyes

badr will eat him.

t. Mohammed

if hitler was still alive i would be a poster child for his propaganda

nobody sees this fight as morocco vs the netherlands. nobody. you just made that shit up.

The vast majority of the people I know do, because "they" are making it so.

But even if it wasn't all over the media, imagine the marocs here, by what factor would their arrogance and cocksureness grow?!

We need to win this

I thought Hari was in jail? He's a total psychopath scumbag

I believe he was yeah. I'll make another post tomorrow before the fight. Man to us this is like Hillary vs Clinton. Usually I don't give a fuck about outcomes but this? Nah, they need to be put down

Why are there even Moroccans in Holland anyway?

Hillary VS Trump even

>Badr Hari
Isn't that the guy that fucks Ronaldo?

Bro... Wtf.

>hillary VS Clinton

Denk dat je iets te enthousiast bent.

OT: bless rico

You really have to ask?

>watching two half naked men roll around on top of each other, exchanging body fluids as ypu yell at a tv in a crouded sports bar in a tapout shirt with a sequin tiger on it.
>not thinking you are gay

Biggest faggot "sport" ever.

I don't care for the sport you overly graphic homo

We got them like the UK got the Paki's. They're a parasite, empowered by propaganda and blatant ignorance. If that muslim Hari wins we're fucked

im hoping to find a live stream.... i cant see the fight despite the fact that im subbed to almost every sports channel there is...

I've got to go to a friends house. Don't watch TV. Got it hooked to the PC and for streaming.

Might be named differently though. It's officially not the "main" event

The resemblance is uncanny.

>Dec 10, 4:00PM ET
22h our time

Who is the dutch? They both look like sandniggers

You retard, the reason that the guy looks like the 'subhuman' propoganda is because he's slavic.

OP, you sound like a bitch who Mocros probably picked on in school. Mocros aren't shit when you stand up to them.

Having said that, Badr Hari is a legend in kickboxing, and rightfully so. Having said that, Rico will knock him the fuck out.

Please stop OP you sound like a butthurt child. The vast majority of people you know are fuckheads then, but you are making this up as you go along.

Which one's which?

You're talking about MMA. This is Kickboxing.

Sorry bro, can't here you over the sounds of that collective cum gargling

No, I wasn't. In primary school "Hassan" was my best friend actually. No marocs in middle school and in uni they're just as cucked as the "we" are