Why did (((they))) kill him Sup Forums?

Why did (((they))) kill him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
duckduckgo.com/?q=rasputin penis museum&kp=-1&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=QVELikaWZGA
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_I_of_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he knew too much.

Because such a stone cold pimp was not meant for this place. He had to be delivered to the next world.

Someone red pill me on Rasputin

I would actually be very interested in this as well.

At least a good place to start or something.

He was a Russian wizard, and is loved by black people nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

they didn't.
his giant manhood is preserved in a jar.
it lives forever, sustained indefinitely by the formaldehyde it has grown a conscious of it's own.
for now, it sits and observes the world passing by, waiting for the right moment to unveil the secret.
but anybody who is anybody already knows...
rasputin's penis is the second coming of christ.

I never heard that (((they))) killed him. I thought that (((they))) were marginal while the Tzar was alive, and this was long before (((they))) murdered the Tzar and his family.

Red pill me?

There has to be more to it than this. Give the juicy details on his relations within the Russian upper court.

Eviscerated, stabbed, poisoned, beaten, shot, rolled up in a carpet and tossed into a russian river in the winter. Official cause of death: Drowning. Unofficial cause of death: Two bullets to the back of the head from a british agent.

It's funny, since he was banned by own church and (((he)))'s a Jew who banged whole royal cuck family, not to mention Tsars were all Jews.

Cucked the king of Russia with his Big Gypsy Dick so they killed him.

He was a Russian itinerant preacher with big influence on the Tsar family from 1905. When he was advocating peace with Germany during WWI, the MI6 killed him.

>the fucking Anglos again
>every single time

Interesting... why did a British agent kill him? Was he hired by the Russians? Or was he a danger to British imperialism?

Anyone else getting an increase in pizza themed captchas?

The "king" found him in some village and wanted his penis, since Rasputin was a sexual healer. It's not like this was news to rulers.

The eternal Anglo strikes again

He had the ear of the Czar and his wife and was very outspoken against the british.

he was a batshit crazy monk who was rightully killed by russian aristocrats.

there's your redpill

So they were worried about him affecting British influence in the great game? That's the only significant reason I can think of

he was porking the empress

He was an opportunist and him fucking half the court was seen by the people as a sign of emperor's weakness.
So the elite cut off the dead weight, but it didn't save their reign anyway.

>The official EU position

Imagine for a second if one of Trumps cabinet was very outspoken against the british. Going on and on about it. How fast do you think that person would be suicided?

(((British)))secret service killed him
They officially admitted it a year or so ago.
The eternal Anglo doing (((their))) bidding

How the fuck was the Tsar a Jew? He literally encouraged pro-monarchist groups to carry out pogroms on the Jewish population.

Are white people a united people? They got factions, too.

he had a big dick.

Can you provide any evidence that he was Jewish?

for you

Goddamn are Anglo blue-pilled. Monarchy conquered lands, injected different races into Russia, all of monarchy of Germany/Russia had therefore interracial armies, like that of NATO today, why Serbian nationalists didn't like Austria-Hungary and Russians didn't liked Rasputin.
Soviets removed Jews, not other way around.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
>In August 1919 Jewish properties, including synagogues, were seized and many Jewish communities were dissolved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
>In 1919 the Soviet authorities abolished Jewish community councils, which were traditionally responsible for maintaining synagogues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
>From 1919–1920, Jewish parties and Zionist organizations were driven underground as the Communist government sought to abolish all potential opposition.
>To that end a series of "community trials" against the Jewish religion were held. The last known such trial, on the subject of circumcision, was held in 1928 in Kharkiv.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
>Jewish and Muslim circumcision was claimed to cause gangrene, leading to fatalities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
>In the late 1940s, the USSR became increasingly anti-Jewish and accusations of Zionism were frequently used as a euphemism for anti-Jewish campaigns in Eastern Europe and the Arab world.
>Zionist activists in the USSR studied Hebrew (illegal in the USSR), held clandestine religious ceremonies (circumcision was illegal)

Rasputin was killed to save monarchy, to please people by removing the cancer, but that wasn't enough, Soviets then removed them all, like in Germany Nazis removed them. Of course Jews from Soviet Union fled to Poland and Germany from Soviets and added to Jewish population there, even more. Modern Russia works with Jews Anglo/USA works wit Jews, to spread the bible.

I don't doubt that there was rampant antisemitism in Russia, the question I was asking is do you have any evidence to back up your claim that the Tsar was a Jew.

Romanovs kept Jews under control before Bolshevism

Yes he was, that's why there were so many anti jewish pogroms and violence LOL

Why are westerners so obsessed with him? Teachers and textbooks barely mention him, i remember almost nothing about Rasptuin.

He had a big dick

Because a wizard monk gypsy with a horsecock who banged out the Russian queen before getting killed like 15 times but surviving is really interesting

Really hard to figure that one out huh Vlad... Russians are so fucking stupid

duckduckgo.com/?q=rasputin penis museum&kp=-1&ia=web

Why do people say he had a big dick

Crazy Russian monk who heard voices in his head and convinced the Tsar to sack his generals and lead the army

He was a rogue Jew that was redpilling the Tsars.

Peasant mystic who ingratiated himself with the Tsars wife, influenced her enough to anger the nobility, they killed him.

Christianity = Jewish religion. Whoever spreads Christianity is working for the Jews and therefore gives Jews power and money. Nicholas 2 didn't add any more anti-Jewish laws, he only wanted them to become Christian, like previous Tsar, but also some migrated to USA even back then. You know that's all no big news, since not only Jews experienced absolute power of monarchy, so talking like Jews were the only victims is wrong. You were told by Tsar when to jump and how high, marriages were arranged, people didn't had money..etc. Jew is a codeword for capitalist, monarchy are capitalists. There ain't such a thing as Jewish race, you pray to Judaism, so you are a Jew, even Hitler said it. Poland is now Catholic, before they were Jewish, so what is this bullshit? It's Christianity.

>Poland is now catholic, before they were Jewish

a holocaust will do that m8

>inb4 holohaux
fuck off the eastern Jews are dead now

youtube.com/watch?v=QVELikaWZGA

>Tranny goes clubbing
>Gives number to some poor clueless guy
>Desperate horny stud tries to fuck him in his car

What does Sup Forums think?

Degeneracy, If I may say so. Poor guy.

Alright.

The greatest myth about Rasputin is the "Russian crazy sex machine".In reality, however, he was quite an opposite of that: his condition was close to impotency which was probably caused by a childhood trauma. He did manage to get his cock erect at times but that was very hard for him. Why do we know that? Because for a very long time, he was under covert supervision by spies of the Russian Orthodox Church that suspected him being a sectarian and wanted proof on that. These spy reports reveal that he would often come with a prostitute in his house, order her undress, look at her for a few minutes, then pay and send her away. Other reports say that most of times he did make sex, it was without penetration—most likely petting.

He was obsessed with having this weird sort of sex with women though, probably as means of overcompensation for his impotency.

Another myth is that he was "lover of the Russian queen": this isn't proven by any source. In fact, though Alexandra Feodorovna's letters to Rasputin do contain tender words like ("How I want to rest my hand on your shoulder, my dear Friend), there has never been any suspicion of an adultery within the immediate circle of the Tsar's family, though the suspicion was widespread among the general populace.

Why did the royal family even chose him to be their spiritual advisor though? Probably because Rasputin had a unique gift: he was a natural born psychotherapist and he was especially well at dealing with female neuroses—and Alexandra Feodorovna was the most neurotic kind of a woman you can possibly imagine.

they got jealous of his dick

Because they cut it off and put it on display, and it's fuckin' huge even though it's flaccid.

Probably because he had a big dick.

Powerful stupid kekec. Just disappointing. Christianity is the bulwark against the jewish subversion tactics. The clear line between good and evil is what keeps would be subverters away and people free from the current kind of degeneracy. You neopagans and fedoratippers are part of the problem.

He was displacing nobles in the power structure of Russia. They killed him to improve their positions. It's pretty standard protocol in dictatorships.

>from a British agent

Jews that were deported(not genocided) by Soviets later returned to Ukraine. Israel is full, where did they come from if they all died? When USA marched into West Germany they seized all media, banned any criticism towards them, so they might have invented some numbers, even in Nuremberg trials. Jews were being genocided in newspapers by millions even before WW2 and Jesus/god is seen daily by millions of people.

I asked for proof that Nicholas was a Jew, instead you've made another baseless claim that the whole of Christianity is a Jewish ploy. Nice going lad

Most left before WWII went into fully scale

I don't doubt an exaggeration of death statistics though

Is that so?
Every Hapsburg monarch was a Christian, but:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
>state with the largest Jewish population in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_I_of_Austria
>Religion Roman Catholicism

One of early EU ideas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>His godfather was the Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
>Otto was active on the Austrian and European political stage from the 1930s, both by promoting the cause of Habsburg restoration and as an early proponent of European integration—being thoroughly disgusted with nationalism—and a fierce opponent of Nazism and communism.
>Religion Roman Catholicism

You are an ass. Learn to read and then read some history.

>
>goypedia

History: elites are connected at top to screw people, for thousand of years and somehow people still think some godly leaders who don't work with people on laws are going to not screw them this time. Rich Jew or poor Jew, there's a difference. They take money from rich Jews and in a way spread Jew, even if they are against the Jew.

(((Rasputin)))

He was an early proto-meme magician and also Russia's greatest love machine.

Everything USA done before and after world wars is to benefit the elites. USA supported Germany before WW2 and pretended that republic is a real republic and not a monarchy extension aka elite extension under different name. Of course when Hitler said he wanted real freedom, then money stopped coming from USA. The only fight Anglo is fighting for is market coverage, there is no democracy, monarchy or enemies/allies, that's just intermediary in the conquest for market/land. Monarchy is the same, it only wants absolute harem, absolute money control and fuck people as hard as possible, to leave them as little as possible so they keep running the wheel.

Leave it to a leaf to be right. What is Sup Forums coming to?

Anyway, rasputin was a serbian peasant who was a holy man. The Tsar's son was hemophilic, and this disorder was very poorly understood at the time. Rasputin would pray and "heal" the boy multiple times, even from what seems to be the brink of death. Needless to say he won the royal family's heart by saving their son, and he practically became their right hand man.

Russian nobles didn't like this AT ALL, remember how much of a class based society existed at this time, many truly believed a peasant could never be in such a position of power, so they eventually assassinated him in the most comical way I have ever read.

Most interesting part is how Rasputin consistently healed the boy. The leading theory is that the Russian doctors were giving him aspirin, which was a miracle drug at the time, but of course they didn't know it is a blood thinner, which is the worst thing to give a hemophiliac. Rasputin, being the holy man he waa, didn't trust the doctors so he told the Tsar to not let them interfere too much, which could very likely be the secret behind Rasputin's healing power.

> Officially admitted it

Link? Never heard that.

There's no disputing the Rasputin.

Ras (single time) Putin

He unlocked the secrets of Meme Magic.

>current year is almost exactly 99 years since the Russian Revolution

>Most interesting part is how Rasputin consistently healed the boy.
This really is interesting, and there's controversy about how he managed to do it. Aside from the aspirin version, there's another explanation: just like with any other illness, the physical condition of a hemophiliac is largely dependent on his mental condition—just being sure that the bleeding will stop can make it stop faster; and Rasputin was exactly the person who could provide that placebo, the more especially the person who needed to be calmed down in the first place was not Alexei himself, but his mother, who, as I wrote here: was a very neurotic woman that would possibly drive anyone around mad when she was worried or afraid about something.

Sometimes, Rasputin could provide that placebo pill even when he was not around Alexei physically: most famously, there was a case when Alexei fell down a horse and had severe internal bleeding as a result. Doctors around believed the heir would not survive, and some preparations to declare the death of the heir had already started. It happened in Poland, and Rasputin wasn't around but a telegram from him with simple words like "Don't worry, everything will be fine, God is with you" was enough to calm down the empress and Alexei himself, and the heir got better.

>he doesn't know

Better read up on Stalipin and how the Jews killed him for trying to make Russia great again.

Hmm I've never looked at it that way, but it makes perfect sense, really. I like Rasputin's story simply because it is a good example of how technological progress doesn't mean you can ignore tradition and the "old way of thinking".

An SIS agent put a .455 webley in his forehead because the British believed, with good reason, that he would use his influence to persuade Tsar Nicholas to pull Russia out of the war.

If Rasputin hadn't been killed everything might be different. There may have been no Bolshevik revolution, Britain could not have defeated Germany and been forced to call it a draw. There would be no Hitler, no Stalin, no WW2, no Cold War, no Nuclear weapons, the sun still wouldn't set on the British Empire. The world would still be ruled by European Imperial power, art would be beautiful, people would be decent, Europe would be White and Christian.