Disney laid a golden egg in our laps and we are ignoring it!!!!

Disney laid a golden egg in our laps and we are ignoring it!!!!

STOP TWEETING TO BOYCOTT STAR WARS!
that is not the most effective way to deal damage.

The writers have said that the Empire is a white supremacy group. The more the public can "fight the white supremacists", they happier they are. THEY DO NOT CARE IF THE MOVIE MAKES WHITES LOOK BAD!!

BUT!!!! Disney laid this giant golden egg.

We need to AGREE with the stance that the Empire is a white supremacy group. Agree with the statement and then turn the SJWs against the retailers selling Empire toys.

Confront Lego, Target, Walmart and Toys R Us.
Tweet an image of the original "white supremacist" tweet and demand accountability!!!
"Why are you selling white supremacist toys, LEGO?"
"Why are your shelves stocked with Nazi action figures, Target?"

THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!
DON'T WASTE IT SPERGING OUT TRYING TO BOYCOTT THE MOVIE!!

Get real momentum behind us by AGREEING with Disney and demanding retailers take ALL EMPIRE TOYS off of their shelves!!

LEGO twitter:
twitter.com/LEGO_Group?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Target twitter:
twitter.com/target

Walmart twitter:
twitter.com/walmart

Toys R Us twitter:
twitter.com/ToysRUs?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kTxL8nXzwM
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b8/FirstOrder.png/revision/latest?cb=20150811001647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darth Vader did nothing wrong.

Oh boy, bump

Have a bump.

not a bad maneuver.

Good idea. I guess we have our next mission.

Your idea is dumb and it will not work.

Goddamn bump, this will be in the news immediately. Like ShekelShoah. When something hurts corporate bottom lines, things start to happen at the speed of light

>Hey guys look this makes the nerds mad haha
>oh shit they're agreeing with me and Ive enable SJW culture so once the slightest bit of shit begins to roll down hill it becomes a shit moutain slide of epic shitportions.

This sounds like a great idea, have a bump

i'll admit i don't really appreciate (or fully comprehend) the long goals of this shit...

but if you can rally this little nerdkin demographic to act up and speak out AGAINST STAR WARS i will be fully impressed

carry on - good luck

Good luck with your autism comment Weitz

MY AUTISTIC WIFE'S SON IDOLIZED YOU

This is good. Star wars is a merchandising gold mine, and this makes this SJW movie hit the whole franchise if we do it right.

That's a good angle.

bump

This is brilliant. We need to start white supremecist empire meme production immediately.

Bumpu

Rare. Also bump.

>Star Wars Empire is "white supremacist" according to (((director)))
>Yeah this will piss off the alt-right haha
>Instead we agree with him and start telling parents not to buy white supremacist propaganda in the form of toys
>we have the moral high ground here
>its over anakin

But I like my stormtrooper action figures

Exactly this, this guy will get fired by the board in an instant if this blows up

Keep them, not like you will get them elsewhere after this. Some shekels to be made there in 20 years, goy.

Don't forget his making fun of Autism tweets he was posting this morning.

Bumping for a good plan

Might not be a bad idea to stock up on them in case this works

>Sup Forums helps shut down toy sales early
>we all buy the only available white burrito supreme empire toys
>wait a decade
>...
>profit

The fuck are you?

And also good idea bump

Tip top plan. Fake outrage is good, using the enemies ideology against their own profit margins.

The best trolls are ones people unknowingly spread themselves.

OP in "not a faggot" shocker.
Bumping for attention.
Firing up those sock puppets.

A purchase of Darth Vader/Stormtrooper toys is a purchase going into the pockets of White Supremecists.

>inb4 the (((news))) finds out about an evil hacker known as Sup Forums plotting to destroy Christmas by taking down toy companies

This is a great idea. Bump.

Make sure when you call target and stuff you speak in a really nasally voice and mention bagels offhandedly.

This is great. Let's make this happen. First Pepe, now the empire.

bumperino this could be productive

meme it

You mean faggot Redditors?

sooooo let me get this straight

u think that this is good for what? what will it accomplish? I mean im alt right and stuff but i feel that what ur doing is wrong and ur taking advantage of a situation so dont do that okay? We should play nice and more people will join us. So instead of doing whatever op said lets be nice and cool! so lets use this to recruit and be tolerant to those who are just annoyed at whites!

Tweets where he makes fun of autism, and then admits guilt to making fun of autism.

You're demanding censorship and the removal of products. Even if you're doing it ironically, this is exactly what you DON'T want.

You're all fucking idiots.

2/2

So do we really want to buy white supremacist toys for our kids from a guy who makes fun of people with autism?

Seriously this guy will get fired because he's going to hurt a multi billion dollar operation/franchise with Disney.

Fuck this dude. It's a child's story. Now he wants to make it about adult topics? Suffer the consequences.

It will drive the franchise right into the ground. It's exactly what it needs.

We the joos now.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kTxL8nXzwM

What are we going to do about the ((( Jedi ))) problem?

>using autism as a joke
I'm literally shaking.

how do i create a fake twitter account lads?

What are you some racist Nazi? How could you support such a blatant attempt at selling our children Space Nazi action figures!

Like I literally can't even. Im shaking.

Actually that's a terrible idea, don't get ourselves involved in this one.

I agree with him, but he presented it in a bad way.

Star Wars is a major franchise and even if they take a small hit from people boycotting them, it won't really change much. Lots of people will see the movie just because it's Star Wars, plus Star Wars nerds are turbocucks anyway.

Franchising on the other hand is super vulnerable to attack. "Excuse me, Toys-R-Us, I bought a stormtrooper toy for my child but I heard that they represent white supremacy. I would like to return it since I don't want any of that in my house."

Toys and the like are big money for Star Wars, and the most vulnerable place for us to make their wallets hurt. Not only that, but libcucks and normies won't make up the difference in toy sales like they could to an extent at the box office.

You aren't really alt right

Bumpity bump

the more I analyze the shit going down in north america the more I realize kikes are deliberately inciting racial wars as a divide and conquer tactic to keep the masses from focusing on them.

Try to get Talcum X hooked on the White Supremacy=Stormtrooper and Darth Vader toys and everything associated with Star Wars.

We wont even have to do any work.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Hmm, I like this idea. All they care about is shekels, so let's hit them where it hurts.

Its already bad enough, we are making them look absurd

Fresh OC boys, roll it out

>white supremacist (human)

This is extremely persuasive and my initial tweet analysis is SJWs and the left can no defend it.

Both Trump supporters and the left MUST go with this campaign because it simultaneously supports both.

100% autistic genius

YOU are a genius!
*tips hat*

That'a good point

I'm sorry, but Star Wars is boring as shit.

Bumpo!

pretty good

I had only watch the star wars movie for the universe anything else can die

>libcucks and normies won't make up the difference in toy sales like they could to an extent at the box office.

Exactly. The idea here is not for us poster to not buy Stormtrooper toys, it is to con Leftists into attacking Star Wars and not buy Stormtrooper toys.

It makes sense as well. If the Empire and White Supremacists how can someone let their kids play with those toys? It would be like buying their kids an Adolf figurine for Christmas.

Excellent!

This is great!

Also, someone should shop swastikas onto this:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b8/FirstOrder.png/revision/latest?cb=20150811001647

But shitty race baiting movies and merchandise SHOULD be censored and boycotted user, their exercise of freedom of speech is and will poison the minds of young people from all over the world, it must stop, and what better way than ironically pushing the same agenda they use against them.

I understand how you feel, but the end justifies the means.

we need to start calling toy stores NOW during christmas demanding all star wars merchandise be pulled from their shelves accusing the store of supporting racist nazis per official disney statements.

I liked the original trilogy it was pretty funny IMO
then there are the video games pretty fun too.

>>Don't hurt them, we need to be tolerant!
Fuck off lefty fag.

I never understood what concern trolling was before this post. Thanks CTR your puppeting of human behavior helped this autist to understand it.

This is actually a good idea.

>I-i just pretended to be retarded

>white supremacist (human) organisation
Is he implying that non-whites are non-human? I'm pretty sure that's what he's implying.

Damn thats good

OP, it appears you lack reading comprehension. The empire is a Human Supremacist organization, much akin to a White Supremacist organization.

Vader, unlike the rest of the empire is not above negotiating and hiring other Species (Bounty Hunters), but otherwise has kept himself at arms length when it came to working with other species as he got older (as seen in episodes 2 and 3).

This sounds like a ruse devised by autists so only they can collect stormtrooper toys and sell them years later for profit. And this is why it will work.

#MemeMagic

isnt this just promoting more of the kind of behavior from the left that we DONT want?

ASNOM?

Sup Forums is controlled opposition retard.

>Sup Forums is one person

A

All that matters is we nudge the left to act in a way that's been consistent with the past year and a half to keep swaying opinions to our side.

also for the lulz

bump

I kind of hope they go full Ghostbusters with the cuckery and the next one bombs.

all me.

Mason

I should add that this way it not only hurts Disney, but it hurts companies that buy toys from Disney to sell. "I won't buy toys from a store that sells white supremacist merchandise".

We're probably too late for it to matter this Christmas, though. I made a few posts about this a few months ago, but I don't have a twitter account and I'm not going to beg Sup Forums to be my personal army.

Yeah, don't do anything, so after Star Wars, Ghostbusters and Spiderman they'll take Batman, Superman and make the nigress Iron Man into a movie as well.

The problem with "ignore" is when they start spreading lies, if nobody stops them by any means necessary they'll eventually convince the mainstream it's as they say.

Bumperino

AYO HOL UP

i never paid close attention to EP 1 2 and 3, but aren't the stormtroopers mulatto clones of boba fett?