youtube.com/watch?v=vw_tClcS6To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We dump our Muslim refugees there.

Mexicans to Australians

Cannibalism
Rape
Murder
Ritual warfare
Entire tribes will regularly wipe each other out over games of footy.
And we use it as a dumping ground for Muslim refugees.
So they'll fit right in.
It's an absolute shit hole and it was a blessing to get it off our hands.

Brain-eating people

Wow I kinda forgot how close those Asian Muslim countries are to Australia. How do you keep them out so well? I know you turn the boats back but I still feel they could just skip over in the middle of the night.

Oh wait I guess you guys have something called borders n sheeit. I wish we had those. Soon.....

Why are the borders so all over the place in SE Asia? Wtf

their our psudo-colony that we pretended to give independence to keep the world happy, but we still run their shit because 90% of them are still cave men. Mass pedophilia and so much death their all dulled to it.

Our border protection is probably the best in the world.
Since we got tough on boats again we haven't had a single one ever reaching Australia.
Also have multiple prison islands in which we hold 30k ""refugees"" and 2k of which are being dumped in the USA thanks to Obama.
Also the best customs in the world.

Water, nigger.

Euros are just fucking cucks who haven't learned that what you do is pick them up and put them on an uninhabited island. Then you give them to other 3rd worlders in exchange for aid.

We gave the Papua niggers a few hospitals in exchange for no Muslims. So while Germany pays billions to Muzzies forever, we spend a few hundred million on hospitals once.

Cannibalism and Kuru

*raises paw*
Kuru

Proto-niggers

Actual cannibalism

It has ti be tough. Some cunts could hust bring some fucking animal in and fuck up your eco system

We take no shit when it comes to customs.
We made Johnny Depp and his wife apologize because we threatened to put down their dog which they illegally brought into the country.

Sounds hot.
>ywn eat the local town slut after raping and killing her
Why live bros?

Kek

Best brain-eater/kuru documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=vw_tClcS6To

Yeah, I watch nothing to declare. The shit some people try and bring in is disgusting.

America needs a moat like Australia

How come Indonesia, a much older civilization than Australia, still manages to be such a shithole?

I thought all races and cultures were the equal?

Dirty savages

Indo is largest Muslim country in the world... Need I say more?

Every asian nation is a shithole with an exception to a few that have been backed up by the US. Japan and korea left to its own devices would turn to shit.

>We made Johnny Depp and his wife apologize
That was pretty awesome

Dont talk shit about grorious Nippon! They make my Chinese cartoons I enjoy so much!

Explain the Phillipines then the most American Asian nation and its literally fucked

Piggy

The phillipines didnt have its economy pumped full of american dollars

Islam.

-Some of the first "Cargo Cults".
-Regular witch killings.
-Gold mines.
-Some nice fishing in the mountains.

genetics
That's the only part of the world that never experienced civilization. Never developed themselves, never really colonized. Homicide is the cause of death for 10% of men. They haven't figured out the A-Frame, something Neandrethals figured out.

Love that show
>some poo in loos or chinks roll up to customs
>suitcases full of nuts, seeds, fruit and meat
>"you can't bring this into Australia, sir"
>"YES I CAN WHAT YOU MEAN"
>"no sir, it's classified as food"
>"NO FOOD"
>"yes it is"
>"NO IS NOT BECAUSE I CAN EAT IT"
>"then it's food"
>"NO" *smack custom officer's hand away*

^^^literally every episode