MIGA: Vol. 2

MIGA: Vol. 2

It's time to uncuck the bogniggers so that they can join the superior anglos in the right wing western hyper-alliance that will save us all.

What we already know:

>Ireland's refugee situatiuon-while not dire-is teetering on the edge
>They may already have passed the point of no return with immigration
>Pro-EU sentiment is relatively strong and fits to the liberal narrative dominating them right now
>Enda Kenney won't fuck up about a border poll in regards to Ulster

I think the possible ruling that citizens of the UK will be able to retain EU membership even once the UK itself leaves might help the cause in Ireland; playing into their traditional anti-faction ideas.

The trouble is, it's common for pro-ireland politicians to just do whatever counters what the UK does, which isn't much use.

Ulster is arguably a lost cause, the republicans there are cucked and the loyalists there are chimp-tier.

How do we make Ireland great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnNrN08gVCc
donegaldaily.com/2016/01/13/concern-as-massive-new-super-trawler-arrives-off-the-coast-of-donegal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Irish are worthless non-whites. We don't want them

Didn't take you long to show up JIDF

Why the fuck are you guys so cucked?
You fought for centuries to gain your freedom, and this is what you do with it?

Be fucking ashamed.

This is why we need to take back the cradle of the west.

>yanks
>talking shit about non whites

Nigger a huge amount of your """"white"""" people can't stop talking about how much they want to be Irish.
The only thing more likely to fuck your wife than a black man is some student from cork on holiday.

NI is like a mix of england and scotland, down south is pretty meh

Are irish white?

My family is from Northern Ireland. Am I still Irish? Or am I English? Please tell me I'm not a dirty potatoe farmer :,(

Does anyone have that pic that's sort of like this except prettier? She has a really full jaw, the lighting is brighter and she looks paler, and it's snowing. The closest to a native African in terms of bone structure that I've seen a white woman come.

You're a mutt descended from an amalgam of English, Scottish, and Irish culture.

t: "Scotch-Irish" American even though they were neither Scottish nor Irish.

those eyebrows tho

>northern irish best irish

>You fought for centuries to gain your freedom, and this is what you do with it?

The english have never been freemen and never will be.

>My family is from Northern Ireland. Am I still Irish? Or am I English? Please tell me I'm not a dirty potatoe farmer :,(

It's ok. You are just a cunt.

>NI is like a mix of england and scotland, down south is pretty meh
>Are irish white?

I've often wondered are people from NI human.

After the last 30 years I decided they are not.

>northern ireland

M8 that's not a heritage you want.

Potato niggers are bad but ULSTER flavoured potato niggers are even worse.

Is that it, then. Is Ireland fucked? Are we sandwiched between cucked nations?

There are more pure blooded Irish in Massachusetts, New York and Australia than living in Ireland itself. Ireland's top exports are whiskey and people.

Ireland will be fucked in 2 generations population wise. Indigenous Irish births are plummeting and migrant births are exploding. To add to this problem they're fiscal retards renting out their waters to Chinese and Japanese mega trawler ships who take TRILLIONS of dollars worth of fish out of their waters per year.

They're also supreme cucks, ANTIFA numbers insanely disproportionate to the base population. Must have something to do with being Catholic. I don't know.

Everything you said in that statement is complete bullshit.

>Ireland's top exports are whiskey and people.
God damn, this man knows his shit.

PEGIDA Ireland = 20 skinhead pollacks
ANTIFA Ireland = thousands of inbred bog niggers

youtu.be/DnNrN08gVCc

The trawlers are foreign owned and robbing them blind. Absolute cuckery.

donegaldaily.com/2016/01/13/concern-as-massive-new-super-trawler-arrives-off-the-coast-of-donegal/

National pride in Ireland is ded.

lol keep projecting there anglofriend. Ireland's immigration problem is no where near the cuck states of Sweden, Germany, France and England.

Outside of shitholes like Dublin and Belfast traditional way of life goes on, good birth rates, good family values, no abortion, traditional culture etc.

Nice projection there too from the county getting outbred by spics. Ireland's birth rate is second only to France in Europe, but in reality that's all Africans. Ours are native.

There are 4.5 million people there, most of which leave Ireland, being replaced by non-indigenous people. The problems with this is that they're put up on beachfront council housing while your own suffer and starve in the streets.

Between NYC, Boston and the Hudson Valley region of New York are more people of pureblooded irish descent. More than half of your country emptied into mine during the blight famine.

There are a lot of problems in Ireland, joining the EU was the final coffin nail. Good luck getting your Applebuxx.

One post will do for three short replies faggot

>sky news
>women in house of commons says she was attacked
>headline is rape awarness
>she mentions this in the house of commons
>he has the fucking AUDACITY to say we are cucked when this is happening
>his population is tainted until a really high influx of white people emigrate to England to make up for it
>VERY unlikely
>America comes in and tells us our birthrate is falling
>the pot calling the kettle black
>their white population is below 60% as of now
>debunk anything they say
>resort to potato nigger retorts
>we're whiter than both the UK and the US whilst their percentage is plummeting fast and no signs of stopping even after brexit
>kick out the white poles
>left with mudskins and blacks
>Pic related is their house of commons
>meanwhile there isn't a SINGLE coloured person in ours
You lads are SEETHING, it's amazing and hilarious all at the same time.

i, for one, welcome our Irish imports.

g-guys no

stop memeing

we need to MIGA

please s-stop

it's p-possible

There isn't even an Antifa in Ireland. Ireland isn't dead yet but I'd rather see every inch of it destroyed than inherited by non Irish. I speak out all the time against multiculturalism and immigration and I've found quite a few like minded people and shall continue to speak out and not giving the slightest fuck about political correctness and such.

ANTIFA in Dublin has thousands and thousands of members.

We don't have a hard right wing party to rally behind though. And our most socially conservative party has been taken over by cucks.

I know this feel

Ireland keeps surprising me with good stats. One of the best birthrates in Europe, 95%+ white, pretty gud PISA test scores, low divorce rate.

You guys are also in a unique position in northwest Europe where you weren't really ever oppressing people in your history. I'm not saying countries who have oppressed people should feel guilt, but you guys have no reason to feel guilty and have all the reason to feel pride.

Do you think Ireland will resist the seemingly white urge to cuck itself with hardcore multiculti immigration?

What's so bad about northern Ireland?

>get cucked by the brits for centuries
>break away from them
>get cucked by the catholic church for decades
>break away from them
>get cucked by the EU for decades

I don't think we're ever meant to be independent, just a literally-who island that exports its people and diary products

Right now as of this minute, there is a mudskin who had a Irish citizenship, ripped it up in a rally in Egypt and has been in jail for 3 years there and we haven't done a fucking thing, I'd say we're doing good but you know how it is, Brits hate us and so do some Americans for some unknown reason.

Kennedy married in the Onasis kike family. His forebearers were all degenerate moonshiners and involved with violent organized crime. The Kennedy legacy is one dampened with blood and their genes forever cursed by karma.

anglos btfo

They just hate us by proxy because of plastic paddies and only knowing commie fucks like Big Gerry and Bono.

I've never even been to Dublin but as far as I know there is no Antifa Ireland. There's a few Marxist type groups but theyre fairly small in numbers and a bunch of nobody loser rejects. Outside of Dublin especially where I live people are based as fuck and you'll never here nothing other than the word nigger to describe a black person. People generally despise all foreigners here.

don't listen to Sup Forums memes. the vast majority of Americans, even the shitskinned ones, are infatuated with Ireland.

i'm not Irish, but your immigrant story is, along with the Italians, one of the most well known to Americans.

Start one then.

Francis Hughs and Bobby Sands were literally communists and openly supported Palestinan butthurt. Lived directly adjacent to multiple murals in Londonderry for 2 years.

>countries who oppressed ireland should feel guild

I disagree.
I only think England should feel remotely bad, and if anything only for the past almost-a-century, if even.

An emerging power is obviously going to conquer shit around them, and if you're an island nation, why not the island right next to you?

If Britain should feel anything about Ireland, it should be "yeah we fucked that one up a bit, lads" instead of "THOSE POOR BASTARDS :("

Ireland did bretty good overall. Pity it might go to waste.

It's a dump.

It's run by a right wing party, but they're so pants-on-head retarded that they're a humiliation to the country.
Loyalism (to britain) in the country is rampant and an absolute joke, with shit like:

>REEEEEEEing out and rioting for days, tearing their own city apart because a flag is flown on designated days instead of every day
>Camping out and protesting causing millions of pounds because a commission told them not to march through irish areas where there's a riot every fucking year on the 12th July
>The 11th and 12th July, which are all obsessed with one battle fought by William of Orange ("King Billy") which they tote around as their symbol of anti irish and anti catholic symbolism
>They don't know anything about their own history, see pic related
>They constantly whine and moan and cry about being oppressed by Irish people, callinmg them racist or bigoted toward them despite burning tricolours, effigies of irish people and effigies of catholic symbols every year on bonfires
>Constantly revise their own past, including the uprising in the 60s, to "Ireland killed innocents, prods dindu nuffin"
>Consistently make NI a joke

The republicans there aren't really worth mentioning, they just sit and be bitter/shitpost.

Produce some good memes, though.

See
Video says very different. Dublin is like any other large global city, a migrant infested shithole.

>your country oppressed foreigners in the past
'we gotta show how weve changed and let everyone in'

>your country was oppressed by foreigners in the past
'we gotta show were not like those bigots that oppressed us and let everyone in'

theres no winning

I don't have an answer but whatever you do don't let your women have their way, that's how it all ends.

If you had lived in Derry for two years you wouldn't refer to the place as londonderry. Not even the huns refer to Derry as londonderry

>already had 2 female presidents

Kinda explains our weird political purgatory

Sooo they are basically just britbong larping.

>meanwhile there isn't a SINGLE coloured person in ours
>implying you people are white

Wasted get.

It is Londonderry, signs wouldn't be necessary to remind you're entering "free derry" if it wasn't as I say. Ireland had been cucked since Brian Boru allowed the Vikings to distort what it meant to be Irish. Some historians think he was a viking himself and lost battles intentionally so conquer was effortless.

I find Micks like you funny.

Do you blame your country being the doormat of the EU on the United Kingdom? Or are you angry your entire economy is based on us as well?

Irish tribalism. They're PROUD of being a country defined entirely by petty rivalries and skullduggery.

President is irrelevant though. Michael D is an actual marxist and it's not like he can change shit. The fact that only fine gael or fianna fail can get elected means we're only ever going to be in a slow centrist decline. It's up to the rest of europe to uncuck itself so we can follow, like we do with every trend.

>I'm not saying countries who have oppressed people should feel guilt
I even said this.

It's unique to white countries that they'll behave destructively because they feel guilty over winning against another group in their history.
My point was it seems like they're unique in their part of Europe that they've mostly been the "oppressed" and should really have a way to get out of being guilted by multiculti enthusiasts.

For example Floyd Mayweather called out Conor McGregor and said his wide fame was due to the fact that he was white. McGregor responded with a facebook post basically saying "don't tell me about being oppressed because the Irish were oppressed for a long time blah blah". So I think the Irish have a really good rhetorical tool for nationalism.

This is probably true sadly.

I honestly wonder; How do Irish schools teach about the Napoleonic War and Wellington?

Is he a national hero to you?

>People generally despise all foreigners here.
Correct. All non Catholics anyhow

>Dublin is like any other large global city,
dublin isn't a large city in any regards. and it isn;t a global city either. it is comparable to a british town. it has pockets of migrants. they are noticeable because beforehand they had virtually no blacks and browns.

My memory is very hazy because it's been years but I only remember learning about Napoleon purely so we could have a better understanding of the French Revolution, which along with the US revolution probably had the biggest influence on our independence.

I lived in Dublin and Cork as well as Londonderry while working in Ireland. Dublin is a Nigerian shithole, also Pollacks and Portuguese.

Michael D is rumored to be a homosexual too. I think he's pathetic to be quite honest and have no idea who or what the fuck he is and why he's the president.

Even southerners aren't liked here

With any luck they'll hang that Egyptian lad and put the video on liveleak.

I like the British and I'm just stating the fact that both sides tend to call Derry Derry rather than Londonderry but I couldn't give a single fuck what they call the place but Derry is easier and sounds better.

I love this meme of "only Dublin is a shithole"
Any city outside of Dublin is the same, as far out as Castlebar you'll find muslims and Nigerians, that being said I've had better experiences with Nigerians than the tracksuit wearing, yoke taking scumbags you find all over Limerick, Cork and Dublin. Ireland isn't as pure as you want to believe it is, the only places that are truly white are the small towns and villages which makes up most of the geography of this country but are all fairly worthless because there's fuck all there which is why no foreigners go there and why the young locals who don't take up farming move away

It's Londonderry...

Cork is also a shithole. Was stuck in Cobh working on a few projects for 4 months alone. Quaint town, but cork in general is full of pikey trash and foreign migrants. That pub An Brog is notorious for Arab drink spikers and subsequent rape.

All your complaints about NI unionists pertains to the niggers living in their estate ghettos in certain parts of Belfast and a few other towns. The majority of protestants dont give a fuck about any of that shit.

Though I will grant you that the DUP are a joke and NI is a bit of a joke at times as well.

There are people here who are well aware of our history, and are proud to consider themselves British, who dont chimp out over "flegs" and marches on the 12th

if you stop migrants they win

I'm not so sure, dude.

Out of interest I checked out a few political videos/campaigns and whatnot from some of the unionist parties, and a majority of them are under the impression that if you don't:

>Agree that the IRA always have been, are, and always will be murdering terrorists with no justification for their actions
>Want NI to always be british and preferably predominantly protestant
>Want all of Sinn Fein arrested

then you're no good, and probably a terrorist.

And yet a tiny bit of research shows that a huge amount of the information given out is blatantly false.

The choice of parties is awufl, you have cucked out republican shitters or actually retarded unionists.

NI needs nuked.

calm down öztürklar

Ireland will remain uncucked. Did you know that london is less than 50% white? HAHAHAHAHAHA

England is way more cucked than Ireland.

this

it's in the dna of potato niggers to crave for some berber cock, they just can't help it!

>all this potato nigger posting
Fuck fenians
Ulster will remain free

>ireland

I don't think you know what Ulster is or what free means for that matter.

>scotland
>a threat to Ireland

Nigger Ireland literally invaded Scotland and pushed their shit in, they were just about the only aggressive expansion they ever achieved and I'm quite confident they just did it to see what was over there

Nothing of note, evidently.

Could be worse, you could be on the far opposite end of the scale and be one of the most aggressively expansive nations of all time and then get cucked out of your heritage, land and wives.

>BRA
I guess they're are kind of fucked, they let in almost as many migrants as you let in goals.

>courageously rose up against their govt
>escape the conflict and flee to the west

Sure any person that stands up against corruption or whatever certainly has an admirable character, but the male refugees coming here are the kind of men that would always flee from a fight. They probably don't care about anyone but themselves. There are no "good" men, because if they were good in the first place they would stay behind, not run.

There's Identity Ireland and the National Party but they're about as relevant as Direct Democracy Ireland.

All the parties popping up are more like the BNP than UKIP which is what we need.