NEW SPIDER-MAN: MARY JANE IS NOW A NEGRO

WILL THIS SHIT EVER STOP???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you care about Spider-Man or any other superheros you are a manchild and need to go back to >.

Another huge flop incoming.
Who watches spider man movies anyway.

it will only get worse

You never seen a negro before. That bitch is white as fuck

Hollywood serving up some new box office failures.

>T. Kike

THIS

you think people are going to watch that

Its an attack on our youth's culture. Also the left ruining everything.

Who cares? She's the hottest one so far

That is pretty fucked up. Mary Jane's thing was that she was always a redhead, wasn't she?

So they literally replaced one of the rarest phenotypes in the world with one of the most common. They should be ashamed of being so bigoted to a minority.

I agree that this type of entertainment is manchield-tier.

fuck you, jew

OH YOU'RE MAD THAT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS BLACK? DEAL WITH IT WHITE BOI

ALSO WHY ISN'T THE HOUSE AND SENATE AND GOVERNORS AND FOOTBALL COACHES ALL AT LEAST 50% BLACK REEEEEE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

She looks fucking beat. But there's nothing makeup can't fix, I guess.

Yeah, its a pass.

Stahp watching shit movies

I'll add that to the list of movies I'm not seeing.

Can whitey peter even compete?

>It is not even Mary Jane

youtu.be/DmfY-ilAKjE

>hot
Look at that fucking lazy eye, how can someone with that fucking ugly face make it out so far.

Is she a trap? Spidey on blacked.com poor little sissy.

fuck off you piece off shit

>girlfriend
TRIGGERED!!!!

WHEN WILL THEsE HOLLYWOOD CIS SCUM MOVE ELITES EVER LEARN!!!!

Tristin Mays would have been 2000000x better if they wanted to do a half n half

ITS NOT MARY JANE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

She pratically sodomized spiderman.

Not like I was going to see that movie anyways

This.

But its the current year, OP

Holy fugg

you realize Trump was just at a costume party right?

SMOKE

The new movie honestly looks like shit. Andrew Garfield died for this.

Not negro, a nigger.

Stop paying for anything hollywood made, like the rest of us have. Don't pay to be indoctrinated

>literal children
We're concerned about the electric Jew shoving the nigger beast down young people's gullets.

WEED

>capeshit

If you've paid money to see a super hero movie at any time since 2007, you are officially not white.

>tfw this shit is real
>tfw don't mind diversity in movies because it keeps it somewhat fresh
>tfw Ghostbusters, TFA, Rogue One, and now Spiderman are literally ruined because of this new mentality in Jewland

This is fucking unacceptable.

What makes a half black half white a negro or a nigger? If you were black, like this man

you would see this
as not black.

so why call it black?

I know this is politically incorrect forum but we need a new name for these halfricans

EVERYDAY

I thought spidey was a half black gay guy now.

Why isn't maryjane a dude named Mark Jerry or something?

>capeshit

oh fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

Not Mary Jane, bro.

hahahahahhahaha this fucking blackest nigger
>pic
this white

Is that Kellyanne Conway?

>still have a white Spider-Man
>not wanting Mary Jane to get bleached

kids and bearded comic chinnecks

yes

Yes and he's an autistic manchild just like everyone else on this fucking board.

cлышь гoвнo a нy пиздyй нa двaч и пoзoви peбят из /mov и /po в этoт тpeд

She be swirlin

THIS. I obviously grew up with Spider-Man cartoons and shit and this cultural Marxism is crazy but no guy should be even watching and paying their money to watch it. Cmon guys, save money for more promising things. Buy a cheap guitar and learn the C,G,D chords and you just increased your potential for getting some tail.

Heh

NOPE

It will stop when people stop paying money to see the garbage that Hollywood churns out. You are all actually paying them money to brainwash you. I do not understand why people very watch this garbage.

Oh, so you're insulting an autistic manchild who owns a plane that costs over 100 million dollars, and has a networth of over 3 billion dollars. Oh ok. sorry, wow.. you are way better than him.

keep crying libtards

>Caring about capeshit
>Ever

PROGRESSIVE

>What is mulatto

I don't watch DC comics anymore, it became too dark and stupid. I could barely sit through Batman vs Superman. Batman turned into a vile psychopath, Superman turned into a stupid illogical retard with mommy issues. There was no consistency or reason behind the story. At some points Kryptonite is bad, some points Superman acts as though it is harmless. Totally bullshit

>peter refers to her as "Liz" in the trailer
>Laura Harrier (pictured in OP) credited as Liz Allan
>"MARY JANE"

>You are all actually paying them money to brainwash you. I do not understand why people very watch this garbage.

Not us... FFS think before you reply. Go back to plebbit

Sage

nope, you know why they have iron man/rdj on trailer? it will attract china and asia because iron man.

yup keep watching hollywood you little cucks

meanwhile i'll stick with the white man's entertainment: anime

don't know about gay, but that is a different dude who also is called Spiderman due to mantle passiing alternate universe reasons.
That one was done right. Didn't make Peter black randomly, but some kid called Miles who took up the job after his universes' Peter Parker croaked.
He's actually been really sucessful for Marvel.

Who'd of thought? Making original characters who are minorities rather than changing established ones, brings in the audiences and money. What a CRAZY world we live in.

You're forgetting the stronk wonder womyn who showed up to save their asses.

kristen stewart is a dime. would love to hate fuck her and choke her. i know she likes it

Right. Becuase the highest grossing movies of this time certainly achieved all that money by appealing to manchildren only. You sound like a fucking teenager.
>Oh look at me, I'm so mature because I don't watch those superhero movies. They are like for children or something. I also drink beer and smoke weed because that's what grown ups do and I'm a grown up. I'm so cool, right guise?

>Be me seeing "amazing" spiderman 2
>Wonder why I am here
>I didn't even like the first one
>Normie Parker and Girl from Zombieland keep being unentertaining
>I instead identify with glassesnog
>Poor Glassesnog is having a bad life
>He probably worked hard
>Is more likable
>Is more heroic: See the "I NEED YOU!" scene
>Dies

When you get outclassed by a jew trilogy you know you suck.

>Many people are wondering why ticket sales aren't making record numbers at the box office
>Must be because white people hate it
>Must be because people are racist and don't like being progressive
>Not because of the fact you ruined the original lore and canon to push a narrative

These remakes will not sell well, according to the recent ghostbusters flop

BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>implying Mary Jane was a character worth giving a shit about in the first place

is this a joke about weed

>two hundred percent nigga

-They know you'll watch it.
-They know you will get triggered by a fictional character (a new phenomenon that has never happened in human history before)
-They know you don't know that you have to power to stop it by ignoring it

Etc

Shes a fucking nog.

She's playing Liz Allan.

Who even cares? The movie will probably be another dick suck cash grab and be forgotten like all the rest.

meanwhile movies like Tim Burton's Batman live on in people's memories. You are mad at people who are digging their own cultural graves

You know they turned Thor into a woman, right?

Joke's on you, I do go there.

Only when people stop going to the movies

You can score weed in Russia? This I didn't know.

Someday Batman will be a crippled black lesbian in a wheelchair

Just you wait

>That is pretty fucked up. Mary Jane's thing was that she was always a redhead, wasn't she?

And?

Does she have facial paralysis?

pretty sure shes Chinese.

Fuck Marvel and Fuck Disney

nigger jane watson

>caring about capeshit
>home to true cucks and liberals

Now they're infiltrating spiderman?! I HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS. now I'm triggered

this is just like that New Ghost in the Shell movie

I'm more worried about why we are still rehashing children's comic books from last century as major entertainment. Our culture has gotten so stagnant and degenerate.

You will be nigrified and sissyfied several times during your lifespan, accept your fate.

MOTHER FUCKER

qt