Drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDhN3m3omvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow how will trump ever recover!

he's not even president yet and hes getting btfod!

Trump isn't in office, Obamas numbers look terrible in context.

8 years vs. not even in office yet

What sort of jobs are those 15 million, who got them and who was in control of the house and senate during that period?

>Throwing tons of money at GM is saving it.

>15 million mcJobs which will soon be lost to automation because of 15 dollars an hour meme

>1 is the current president
>1 is the president elect who has no need to act until he's officially in office
>still being proactive saving people from unemployment
Yes totally BTFO. RMMT

>not even inaugurated yet
vs
>been in office for 8 years and turned 7 million full time jobs into 14 million part time jobs

>1,000 jobs created
>not even in office
>"15 million" jobs created
>after 8 years
hm

reply to this post or ur mother will die in her sleep

Its not even a 1.000 jobs, its 730.

Romney was right, Drumpf is a phony.

fuck you

>10T debt doing it

"You want fries with that?" does not count as a job.
Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

>4.6% unemployment
North Korea is laughing at us.

Oh lord, I forgot people actually think more jobs being created is what politicians and economists look for. For those here that are wondering, it's not. That goes up with population..
You look for the rate of jobs created, which has plummeted under Obama's administration.

rolling

In context 1,000 jobs is meaningless and not even out of the ordinary for a state government to do on it's own.

How many jobs did obama save?
Answer = ZERO

gibb 14 fugg :DDD

Rolłin

>working for money does not count as a job

You ever get the feeling that some people will say absolutely anything to win an argument?

80% of those jobs created are Part-Time low paying jobs (Min wage or near min wage)

I'm sure people much prefer working 2 and 3 jobs to try and survive under Obama than having one good job.

And I love not being uncounted in the unemployment numbers just because the economy has been bad so long that I've been "unemployed too long" to count anymore.

The unemployment numbers are total bullshit and GM took the money and closed the Cadillac and Buick plants and now these cars are made in china.

>4.6%
yeah, changing the definition does that. 95 million adult americans are jobless

>grorious nippon

it's time

And Trump is going to create 12 million full time, high paying jobs?

basically this - Obama care hurt a lot of people. If you put restrictions on companies, guess what they will follow the cheapest way out of your restrictions, if they can't work around it

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion (1789 to 2007, 218 years) to $20 trillion (2008 to 2016, 8 years)

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth

-Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps to the highest number in US history (65 million)

-Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (96 million)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.8 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% to 27%.

-Obama sat by and watched as over 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in the United States since he took office in Jan 2009.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

>Name one thing he will be remembered for
He will be remembered for being the worst president ever in United States history, bar none. Democrats went from having a majority in the House, Senate, Governorships, State legislatures, and the Presidency in 2007 to losing EVERY ONE OF THOSE MAJORITIES to Republicans by 2016. The Democrats will need a decade to recover from the destruction of the Democrat party courtesy of Obama. Obama's legacy will be the $10 Trillion in debt he added plus the $4 Trillion in stimulus money he spent which only managed to produce 1% GDP growth.

Also, "Worst president ever" goes in every field.

Exactly

>turned 7 million full time salaried jobs into 14 million part time waiters and bartenders on less than minimum wage

Rotating

ROLL :D

>15 million part-time low income jobs
>4.6 unemployment is more like 23%

serbia stronk

youtube.com/watch?v=fDhN3m3omvg

fuck off cunt

>And Trump is going to create 12 million full time, high paying jobs?

the second he removes obama care yes.

mind me asking what "working age" is? is it 18-65?

Wow, right back where you started.

He's a big guy

>8 years
>-1 month
Is this the end for Trump?

>Grow up under Bush.
>The economy is good enough to support my NEETdom.
>Obama is elected.
>Fast forward six years.
>Dad quits job, me and him start doing professional contract work.
>Can't pay rent - my family gets kicked out and we now live in a car.
>Still working, making $50K+.

Obama put me to work, and I thank him for that. Can Trump's economy get me a place to live? The Japanese are investing 50 billion, aren't they? I install computer networks - new buildings, automated or not, need computer networks. New construction = profits for me.

Are they going to need networks for the wall? I can install the cameras, too. I love how Trump grabs women by the pussy, and I want to be able to say he helped me - I really want to love this president.

come on 90-99!

Mexicans

This thread:

>Number of years Obama's been president: 8

>Number of years Drumpf has been president: 0

>HAW HAW DRUMF BTFO

Liberals are legally retarded

100,000,000/300,000,000 = 30% unemployment

Rrrrrrrrrrollin'

I'll always be american in spirit

Roll

He's back the payed Serbian shill!! As if leafs weren't cancerous enough.

>negative 40 days in office

versus

>3000 days in office

pls be 67 or 06

bring me to the promised land

Fug :DDDDD

>my dream of gassing the akbars is coming true

>No HRC or any legislation

Reely maek u thank

Best Korea

1000 American citizen jobs>>>>>>>>>> million beaners mowing your lawn

something something something baby boomers right wing retards

@102188385
Kill her already

Plz somewhere near aryan qts

ROOOOOLLLLL

Rol

Citation needed

>tfw my family got at least 50 of those jobs created by obama
>tfw not even one of themis a legal american
>tfw trump cant do anything about it
thank you based black man

sum good pls

Reroll

y u do diz

>splitting full time jobs to part time jobs
>New jobs

wew

Jamaican me horny!

>Worst President Ever
>who is Buchanan
It's really hard to be the worst compared to the guy who plunged US into a civil war.

>Shadowstats

Rollin

kys

Rollin

I thought you killed yourself already after election night

Glad to see youre okay, your tears are delicious

>One fucking person being compared to a state government

Rolling

Is this what shitlibs unironically believe? I mean I know they're delusional, but no one can actually be this fucking retarded.

what good are those minimum wage jobs when nobody can afford to even get to work, let alone put food on the table?

> Gas prices during the Obama administration were so high that all the fuel-efficient cars they tried to put on the roads didn’t matter much to people’s pocketbooks.
>Gas pricesspiked in 2008 then dropped to almost nothing the month after Obama was elected, then steadily increased and stayed high for four full years spanning both Obama’s terms. Between 2011 and 2015, Americans filled up their trucks at about $80 a tank for gas.
>Gas prices between $3.50 to $4.10 hurt the working men and women trying to get to their jobs.

>Of course, this increase in gas prices increased the cost of shipping of food to grocery stores, thereby raising the cost of groceries.
>When you have bills to pay and a budget for gas and groceries as most families do — and you need gas to get to your job — there isn’t much stretch to that budget.
>As a result, food quality suffers.

As divided as this fucking country is I wouldn't rule that possibility out yet either.

>saved GM

lol I wouldn't brag about that

You know, that's all a win for Marxism. Fucking commies am I right?

>Not posting the original

Clearly his head is tiny because the artist has been reading too much manga from CLAMP

Sure. And how many jobs did Barack save or create before he became president?

What was that?

Oh, right. NONE.

>15 million jobs that have so few hours/pay that everyone working them is still on benefits.

nice