Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums

wtf is the difference between a black person and a filthy nigger

tell me Sup Forums and make up your fucking mind about how racist you really are

Sometimes I don't get your logic

third from the left is a black man

the rest are niggers

There is none.
The whole ''not all blacks are niggers'' is a reddit meme that tries to deal with cognitive dissonance. It comes from people who understand that racism isn't bad, but they still get a bad FEEEEELING when they have a racist thought, so they do mental gymnastics.

Blacks = race
Nigger = derogatory term to ANY member of the race
That's all it is.

They are all niggers, but some niggers are better than others

ALL black people are the victims of relentless white racism, all the time, everywhere and that explains everything!

That's a half-breed that happened to fall on the right side of the IQ curve.

It's true that not all of them are the same and many of them are alright, but that's a shit example.

I used to to try and help niggers but the more you help them the more they expect and the more they hate you. a BLACK MAN needs no help and isn't opposed to white people existing like niggers are. I wish there were more black men because....well? look at it this way: some snakes are poisonous but not ALL snakes are. But most people just stay away from ALL snakes just in case. You'd have to get close to see if the snake is poison or not so they think, Why bother with it or why risk it?

They are all niggers
these guys get it

20 IQ points

No difference. A "black person" will still sire niglets who will grow up to be niggers.

t. Tyrone from Reddit

It's the attitude.

Let me guess, you are asking for a friend, right?

Kek blesses Collin...thereby making the black kids angry.

That's some good breeding stock, love me some brown sugar

>Sup Forums is a person

fuck off and die

Clarke is some kind of quadroon.

The difference is in their moral aptitude.

Black with good morals is just a black person
Black with bad morals is just a nigger

Black Person : Usually someone who emigrated to a Western nation from a poor shithole like literal Africa or Haiti and works their ass off to become a productive member of society.

There are black Americans who work hard and aren't total nogs but they still get roped into identity politics and blame shit on whites even while they themselves never fell into the trap of black American culture

Nigger : Blacks born in the inner cities of America who fall into the trap of Black American culture which is anti-intellectual, anti-work, anti-white, and pro-handout.

The sum is a shitty white person sitting behind his computer.

roasted you!

Not all of us :/

Nothing, both are preferred by white women.

ok

regular Sup Forums = nigger

nu/pol/ = no he is a based black man for doing the most mediocre things and meeting a standard that has been lowered to accomodate for his 'socio economic' flaws.

cuck Sup Forums - yezee for president 2020,austrailian (proxy) bbc saturday morning spam faggot and muh thicc she boons affecinados

so there you go OP

Let me tell you about a friend of mine. We both served in the USMC. I was infantry, he was a forward observer. Great guy. One night we get drunk and he confesses he was pretty much a crack baby.

His mom was high as fuck for much of the duration of her pregnancy. Not really a great relationship. We're both going to college now. He tells me his mom regularly hits him up for money when our GI Bill living stidend gets dispersed. He's seeing a psychiatrist out of his own pocket now because his brain housing group is starting to malfunction. Thank momma's drug habits for thay one.

One is a cool guy, someone I would feel comfortable watching my six

The other is a straight up nigger.

mfw I will never have her grind her vagina and asshole on my face

good answer.

no matter how rich or successful or nice or white acting a black person is, you can call them a nigger and it will apply to them. they will feel that insult.

>mediocre things and meeting a standard that has been lowered to accomodate for his 'socio economic' flaws
I wouldn't call being a successful brain surgeon a mediocre thing

>The other is a straight up nigger.

what other one? you only talked about one friend, the one in the USMC

do you mean his mom?

/Thread

why live, honestly?

Ya. The mom. I'm phone posting so apologies if that was unclear.

I've noticed that black women love to claim that they are "educated" when they have some degree. Being educated doesn't mean that you are intelligent.

Just like any white man can get called a cracker, because it has nothing to do with anything but your race.

If a nigger doesn't like you, you will get called a cracker or white trash. Doesn't matter if you have 2 dollars in your wallet or 100 billion in your bank.

Well you see, he's that extreme outlier. So though .0000000000001 % succeeds (with some help from affirmative action, lower standards for i.e sats'), that can be attributed to any race or creed and does not excuse the rest. Personally I admire that this sleepy nigger has made something of himself, but lets not fool ourselves. An extreme outlier is not a good representative of the majority.

It would be like saying since Eminem is a very successful rapper, I can assume all whites have the same potential. Which anyone who listens to that garbage can chuckle and say no.

A black person is basically not a crime committing nigger dependent on welfare, who doesn't race mix, doesn't talk in niggerchimpspeak, dresses like a normal human being and doesn't blame everything on "da white man".

There are many white brain surgeons you don't suck off and act like the next coming of Christ though.

magical spit

"The negro which you would call "black" or a "good black man" is just a lesser being. He is not as wild as he was before, because he was taught from birth that such behavior can not be in this country. He will always remain a negro, for such was he born"

t. Sven Svensson

Nigger was once a racial slur against negroid people, but has since evolved to mean something else.

Negroids are the race (black people), niggers are those members of the negroid race who have embraced the destructive, antimodern and degenerate culture that defines the modern nigger. Black people are on the other hand, those negroids who have assimilated into caucasoid society.

Nigger = negroid race/negroid culture
Black person = negroid race/caucasoid culture

One of them is a true subhuman trash, a leech on society, dumber than an animal and more violent too. They will never overcome their instinct driven nature and become a civilized being. Rather than trying to improve they blame the white people for everything and actively resist any attempt to integrate them into society.
The other one is a filthy nigger and is even worse.

>make up your fucking mind about how racist you really are
Depends on how I feel that day

>watching Netflix over a glass of wine

who actually does this

this is a damn good analogy man

how can anyone find nigger mouths attractive

SPBP

Sounds like something Redditors think sophisticated people do.

Nigger is a slang for black people whether you like it or not.

Stop trying to change the meaning of words, Tyrone.

Isn't it so obvious??

>White girls. White girls do this

tbqh with you OP, I don't even use the word nigger as an insult anymore.

just tilt that moral cut of one SD to the right.

>racially offensive chart
>refuses to type "niggers" and uses "n-word" instead

Dafuq?

Statistically untrue, but whatever helps you sleep at night, jungle nigger.

all whites are white supremacists

One is an Uncle Tom the other isn't

white people are smart enough to realize they're superior

Depends op, look into halogroup markers and one realizes there is some credence to the old racial classifications of humans into:

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid
Australoid

all make relatively good sense despite being not quite accurate. Then one has to go through the innate qualities the each possess which differs from bone densities, hormones, grey matter ect ect

Now does this mean you should hate someone of another race for no good reason? well of course not, but that doesn't mean one should cuck out either. After all kin selection theory will always be relevant and other racial groups will not cuck out for us when we are down on our luck.

>claim racial superiority
>demonstrate it by whining like faggots on an image board for paedophiles
wew

I eagerly await your imbecilic assumptions about me.

Affirmative Action is meme that died out a long time ago

>Sup Forums is one person

Most white people don't have the same mindset as you, Bubba Joe

You have plenty of good white people around to admire, no need to look for good black guys to promote them.
Fuck this shitty thread

Black man: returns home from work. Kisses his wife on the cheek and sits down in the living room to spend time with his children.

Nigger: returns to his section 8 housing after getting his welfare check, but not before he robbed a liquor store. Cell phone has 6 missed calls from his babies mama's wanting their child support. Says Fuck pigs and white people, they're clearly why this Nigger is poor.

What I'm getting at is if you're a decent human being with the slightest bit of work ethic and self worth then chances are you aren't a nigger. This can be applied to pretty much any race as every race has its own niggers.

I worry about my nigger friends. They aren't ALL bad people. But they are breeding out and going extinct with fat, ugly white women. I feel sorry for a lot of these black fella. The govt hates everyone but they really hate blacks or they wouldn't be giving them a slow death-by-utopia. Now replace the word "cats" with the word "niggers" in this pic. if you wanna get rid or cut down on ANY animal population even humans you simply limit the females. The sad part is that a high % of young nigger people are culture junkies and do whatever they see on TV that TV says is hip and trendy and the US govt KNOWS THIS!

Fuck off, oil drillers are the reason why this country has gotten as bad as it has.

of course the US govt and white people have to sacrifice their more trashy nasty women who would otherwise have dies lonely old spinsters so at least they get to actually have a bf. before they become bitter old alcoholic single moms for life as no respectable man of any other race will date a gal with half-breed kids. Once you go black you don't go back? HA! as if they have any choice? Any realistic choice anyway. The jew lame stream media and reality tv culture has really put one over on unbearable fat white women and black ghetto guys. Suckers!