More Goldman Sachs picks from Trump

guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/807249996085166081
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/807249996085166081

>Majority of Sup Forums before election
HITLERY IS IN BED WITH GOLDMAN SACHS! FUCK THE KIKES!
>Majority of Sup Forums after election
Well, they might have worked for Goldman Sachs or Soros at some time, but they'll be good picks.

Sup Forums mental gymnastics through the roof ever since he won

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Gary Cohn, Steve Mnuchin, Andrew Puzder, Wilbur Ross

How can Sup Forums seriously think these people are "friends of the American worker"?

>not having jews run the economy
You need the swamp for stuff like this.
Did you guys expect Ben Carson to do this?

What about that whole "drain the swamp" thing?

Idgaf he defeated Hillary.

Fuck off, shill

WTF
I knew I should have voted for Hillary

Water under the bridge.

keep your friends close but your enemies closer ;^)

Lol this. Say something you dumb fucks.
Where is the "swamp drain" and clean house. You retards were conned and no I didn't vote for the slimy cunt Hillary

Maybe he was right about that all republicans are stupid.
He's creating a fucking zionist emipre.
USA is the promised land.

Pol has been in denial for TOO LONG!

Trump is and always has been a sneaky lying kike. He's been involved with the very worst of the elites, and it's of course no surprise that he keeps hiring these corrupt kikes because he's been surrounding himself with a network of kikes for decades. Just look at all of the high-up employees in his company and also from his campaign. There are a million fucking kikes.

He himself is a kike through his ancestry, his children are all kikes, they all married kikes. This is a fucking mess.

>keep your enemies in your daughter's womb

I'm hoping these are all trustworthy picks by Bannon (ex-Goldman). I've mentally prepared myself for great disappointment though and I hope you guys have to.

TRAIN THE SWAMP MY DUDES!
Trump will sell America out, and I'm here to watch it burn :D

America is the new Roman Empire and the Whore of Babylon all in one.

Awesome. It's a sound choice. Hey did you see Pruitt got EPA? I was really hoping he would get the AG job but I'm glad he's in there. He destroyed clinton re Benghazi

>Swamp drain

Isn't that referring to a specific five point plan regarding lobbyists, and something he can't actually tackle until he's in office?

Yeah, I have to admit that this Golden Sachs bullshit is making me uneasy.

ib4shill
I voted for Trump in the primary and general election

DRAIN LE SWAMP xdddddddd

AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT CLINTON-SUPPORTING GOLDMAN SACHS BANKERS

>Trusting kikes

What the fuck has Sup Forums become?

He's keeping his friends (the elite kikes) close, and us, his enemies (the peons who ultimately will not stand for their agenda) closer.

I think he is trying to avoid committing "suicide" by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

>promotes Goldman Sachs
>attacks unions

He's draining the swamp, right guys?

I don't think this guy is getting re-elected

I always thought this was about not appointing abunch of "Republicans" to do stuff just because rthey are Republicans. He always said he will appoint business men to his cabinet since he first started running his campaign

The thing is that the con was obvious from the start. Assholes like the people I listed were close to Trump's campaign team, and Trump's policy plans were loaded with goodies for them (e.g. massive tax cuts and deregulation).

If he sells out his base on immigration (which he might do since his Labor Sec. Puzder is a big fan of low skilled immigration), that would be the final nail in the coffin. It's not like people can retract their votes for Trump after the election

Kikes are literally the only people Trump trusts with money he says exactly that in Art of the Deal. He has more first hand experience than I do so I'm inclined to trust his judgement but I still can't help bt feel like an increasingly nervous man.

Jesus Fucking Christ this is a god damn disaster. The worst part is Trump's Zombie supporters will support him no matter what, even when it's fucking clear where we're headed.

Get ready for another "recession"

stop trying to live vicariously though Americans you fucking losers, you didn't even vote

>'Drain the swamp!' he said
>'Washington politicians don't know what the hell they're doing!' he said
>'Crooked Hillary' he said

f a k e n e w s

>What about that whole "drain the swamp" thing?

IIRC the only establishment republican in his Cabinet so far is his CoS Reince Preibus. He's doing exactly what he said he'd do.

Trump's gonna be a one-term president because of this. Not even inagurated, Trumpniggers got cucked by Trumpnigger himself

WOOMP THERE IT IS

You seem confused but it's not surprising when your head is that far up your own ass so I'll guide you a bit. Hillary was hated because she was a liar who had no economic message except to sit and continue to watch it degrade as she pushed with the EU for a new war with Russia. Trump just aid he would fix the market and strong arm companies to favor american ideals which he has stuck to so far so you have no argument outside of concern trolling.

you elected ISRAEL

good job goys

son of a bitch draining the swamp to build a golden swimming pool for them.

>living vicariously through Americans

It's more like a "watch you guys get conned" from a distance thing. He's not going to fulfill any of his promises.

N-no he will m-maga! This is 5d c-chess! Keep your friends close y-your enemies c-closer! Didn't you r-read his book? H-he will save us I-I swear!

>strong arm companies to favor american ideals

You mean by giving them tax breaks and billions of dollars in Taxpayer funded Government Contracts? Take Trump's dick out of your mouth for a second and see what's really going on.

Yeah we're totally fucked, they've brainwashed everyone hard. Just think about the amount of shilling and manipulating that goes on just here on pol. All this time complaining about "CTR" (controlled opposition + convenient/effortless way to shut down anything anti-Trump/anti-kike) and there were probably swarms of paid Trump shills just pushing all the right buttons.

Yes

Some of his cabinet post picks have been very disappointing.

We shall see. I am cautiously optimistic, but am prepared for disappointment.

He has not yet even been sworn it out office. I know that it's crazy, but I am going to withhold judgment until I see what he actually does as president.

Make America Israel Again

he was probbly threatened to no end by kikes to pick a few of them for these positions

we're done for, pack your bags
now i have a thingary for hillary

I'm not happy about it either. The proof will be in the pudding. If trump comes in and starts doing what he said I don't care who helps him do it. If this is banker bugaloo v.2016 I'm going to be loaded and very vocal. He will destroy any chance for republicans going forward and we will loose the congress in the midterms.

Trump supporters are the most cucked people in the world right now

>threatened to no end by kikes

Kikes don't tend to pick on other kikes.

This. You guys seem to forget, as much as we got behind the trump train in the end, the main goal was stopping (((her))). Even if the swamp is just dried out a little it'll be infinitely better than the outcome of a hillary white house.

Besides all that, never forget, use a thief to catch a thief. If soros was doing the biding of the Nazis and hunting out jews then these guys will most likely follow the same path. Trump's still in charge and will fire their asses just to make a point if he has to. So chill and sip up what's left of the liberal tears, for now. Tsunami incoming on the 20th of next month, San Fran, NY and half of south Florida will be wiped out in the resultant sea level increase.

Goldman Sachs was Bernie's fetish.

We like successful people.

>implying they're not the same people lol
Olympics-level mental gymnastics

if the economy crashes under then and he replaces them with goys it's a redpill.

I think he was being sarcastic user.

>impressionable neckbeards believed in the whole "Drain the swamp" bullshit.
Sup Forums BTFO

i think a lot of people on Sup Forums dedicated so much of their time and effort with trump that it's gone beyond policy and ideas. it's about the man. whatever he does, they will stand by because he's trump and trump is always right.

i guess now my cellery stands for hillery

>>Majority of Sup Forums before election
>HITLERY IS IN BED WITH GOLDMAN SACHS! FUCK THE KIKES!
>>Majority of Sup Forums after election
>Well, they might have worked for Goldman Sachs or Soros at some time, but they'll be good picks.
SRSLY

Whatever happened to old Sup Forums?

>JEWS RUN EVERYTHING

>implying American unions aren't cancerous as fuck and need to be purged

>the main goal was stopping (((her)))
You never needed to stop her. She's a fucking goy toy. She's probably eaten more shits than you've taken in your life. Elections aren't real, the winner is chosen by (((them))) and if they wanted her in the office they would have fucking done it by now. Trump was always the kike that they had picked. You are a fool who trusts (((them))) farrrr too much.

I hate /newpol/

>draining the swamp
Top kek, you faggots actually believed him.

He's picking literally the worst people for every single position

look where your stupid fucking memes are getting you

Is being white really this important?

Using this logic SWEDEN is doing the most reasonable thing in this refugee crisis
BASED SWEDEN indeed.
Listen to yourselves idiots...

>It's not like people can retract their votes for Trump after the election
Lol, that's what the guns are for.

WHOOAAAA!!! putting bankers in economic positions? I HATE DRUMF NOW

N-no you don't understand! We elected t-trump by shitposting and digits! V-voting actually matters! CNN said he is anti-establishment!

This. It's not her, that's enough win, you don't have to agree with everything else. ITS NOT HER THANK FUCK. Besides, you have to put your hand in the swamp to pull out the plug.

Id dont know, it was literally only the last 2 weeks of his campaign.

>all of these non-American IDs

He's running a business you faggots. Why do we have to react to every little thing before he's even in office?

DRAIN THE SWAMP HUH

LMAO Trump played everyone

Bullshit. If she'd got in the trannies, feminazis and liberal fucktards would be raping you in the streets by now. The main goal was stopping their charge in it's tracks, swamp drainage and anything that is #MakeAmericaLessShit is a bonus from this point on.

Yeah, exactly, they're brainwashed. Lucifer always comes as an angel of light. They dangle something fun and shiny in front of you, make you fall in love with it and then make it so hard for you to turn your back on it when you realize what it's true nature was.

I was like that for awhile, when the AIPAC speech happened my already suspicious spouse was completely done, immediately realized what a kike Trump was but I always tried to argue him with shit like "oh, he's just doing that to appease them because you can't win without them" (not even acknowledging how fundamentally flawed that is and how it totally kills the idea that he was the guy to overcome those flaws) and things like that, because I just didn't want the Trump fun to be over, I didn't want to lose this awesome convenient answer. But eventually too much info came to the surface and his kike background is just undeniable.

They know how to do the job and Trump only cares about getting the right people for the job. They will either follow his leadership or he picks someone else.

What, you libs mad he didn't pick a black tranny with no work experience?

picked a lot of them
salem's/satan's that is
sad!

unions are a fucking leech on society.

TRUST ME GOYS. IM ON YOUR SIDE! HEHE

Is there anything Trump does that some fucker isn't triggered by? Do we really need new "scandals" every day? Could we try to talk about Elections in France or Netherlands instead of this god damn endless baiting?

>keep your friends close, but keep your enemies in top ranking positions in within your cabinet
masterful from donald. think he should eject pence and have soros as his VP desu.

Al bagdaddy for VP!

You forget his incredible skill set in Nth D Chess

In a couple of weeks he'll make the quantum entanglement move that'll put this timeline even further into the best possible

my union went on strike and got our factory shut down.
>start out at job being told will do 60hours/week
>creeps up to almost 80 hours a week
>they are having to pay us double time after 60 hours
>the whole group is overworked but the union wont let them hire more people to meet demand so instead of having 2 work 8hour shifts we just had to work straight 16's 5 days a week.
>company wont says they cant afford to pay one worker 3x normal pay of an 8hour shift and says they will have to cut base payout by 1/4
>workers go onstrick and company bankrupts within a month
im sure some unions are good but some are a joke.

Sweden probably is doing the most reasonable thing, in the eyes of the leader, because they want you to be fucked by them.

What are you even talking about with "reasonable things"? I didn't say that Trump was being based, he's being a little faggot kike.

She was never going to get in, get that through your head you blue pilled normie! I totally agree that the freaks need to fuck off, but this is not the way, Trump is a Trojan Horse, they've been manipulating you into worshiping him for a reason. Every fucked up thing they do has a purpose and this will absolutely play a role in our further downfall.

HAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAH

Trump is being won over by the kikes. He'll be another neocon soon.

>Trump picks politicians
AHAHA CLOG THE SWAMP
>Trump picks businessmen outside of politics
AHAHA CLOG THE SWAMP
>Trump picks local homeless man
>AHAHA CLOG THE SWAMP

Drain the swamp was widely understood to mean get the corruption out of washington. to claim it meant just appointing republicans is beyond absurd. hes a republican politician, of course he's going to appoint republicans, thats not a campaign promise

>We can't trust Hillary because muh classified info.
>I know, I'll get Patreus

It's going to get ugly, mark my words. By this time next year the regret will be full force on this board.

All tripfags are cancer but you're the fucking worst. I hope you're just some 15yo edgy kid. If not all your family should be sterilized and put to work in salt mines indefinitely and MAYBE that can reverse the damage your shitty bloodline has caused on the gene pool

Do me a favor and and stick to that name. I want to witness your delicious tears after drumpf shows his true colors

Thank god someone with common sense, I mean it doesn't matter if Shillary, Trump, Jill (((Stein))) or Gary were the winners, corporations have too much at stake that they WON'T LET them stop their well oiled machine. That's why lobbying exists too.

how can he be VP if he's already secretary of defense senpai?

"i know more about ISIS than the generals" - Abu Bakr

I just don't get what you people want for this economy positions. Do you expect him to just gonna hire some guy off the streets who's only qualification is he wants to end the fed?

>Trump shows clear signs of being jsut another politician who spewed bullshit and will continue corruption in washington in clear opposition to his campaign promises
>Guys im bored of talking about Trump, lets talk about something else

>Trump is a Trojan Horse
Who, in the name of all that is holy, was your pick then. Stop your fucking crying you fat cunt. I didn't particularly like Trump to be honest but I can be sure as fuck I hate you. In fact, you are the reason America is failing, why don't you stop blaming everyone else for your hideous appearance, low intelligence and autistic tendencies, and get your fat ass outside for once. Alternatively, kill yourself. Post results.