What the fuck is he doing?

what the fuck is he doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

economics.mit.edu/faculty/dautor
independent.co.uk/news/people/david-attenborough-donald-trump-shoot-radio-times-interview-michael-gove-a7390476.html
ddorn.net/papers/Autor-Dorn-Hanson-ChinaShock.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is this surprising to anyone?

Who should he pick?

Well, they really fit their position if you ask me.

He's hiring the enemy to work for the good side.

What's wrong, goy? You're not an anti-semite, are ya?

He is obeying the kike masters, what else

listen CTR
President-Elect could appoint Hillary fucking Clinton to his Cabinet and I would have no doubt its another move in 4d chess against Soros-globalism, a step or three before he locks her up. He has proven to be the greatest strategist of our time, winning against all odds, that I have no doubt he has a gameplan the likes of which you have never seen. You are right to be afraid. Your world is coming to an end. Ours is just beginning.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

>will never run for president
>will never survive calling some Mexicans rapists and criminals
>will never poll higher than 10%
>will never poll higher than 20%
>odds makers say Jeb Bush will be the nominee
>will be doped by the Pope
>will never survive attacking McCain
>will drop out before the first debate
>will never survive the first debate
>woill never survive not making the pledge
>Ben Carson won the 1st debate
>will never survive calling for a ban on Muslims
>Carly Fiorina won the 2nd debate
>will never poll higher than 30%
>will never survive a war against Fox News
>Ted Cruz won the 3rd debate
>will never survive skipping the debate
>supporters won't show up to vote
>he is finished, he lost Iowa
>doesn't have a groundgame
>odds makers say Rubio will be the nominee
>will never win in New Hampshire
>will never win in South Carolina
>will never survive the KKK scandal
>Romney has stumped him
>will never poll higher than 40%
>will be finished after Super Tuesday
>will never poll higher than 50%
>John Kasich won the debate
>hand over the delegates, Donald
>won't reach 1237
>won't be the Republican nominee

>FDR was a product of one of the most corrupt systems ever (New York state government)
>used his inside knowledge of the corrupt system to fight corruption once in office

Trump still wants to audit the fed.

(continued)
>is finished, Hillary was cleared by the FBI
>is finished, Hillary is ahead in all the polls
>is finished, he will never survive trashing a Muslim gold star family
>is finished, he lost the first debate
>is finished, he will never survive pussygate
>is finished, his party is abandoning him
>is finished, he will lose the second debate
>is finished, he will lose the third debate
>is finished, he's losing all the polls
>is finished, Hillary was cleared by the FBI again
>is finished, he's losing all the exit polls
>is finished, he's losing Florida, North Carolina and Ohio
>won't reach 270!
>won't be our president

read the list
then kindly fuck off

Doing what the American people in all their wisdom elected him to do: winning!

TRS meltdown when? """""alt-right""""" meltdown fucking WHEN

>national economic council director
wow
it's nothing

also, it turns out that the people who have the experience needed all happen to work for major banking corporations
because that's what people who work in finance do you dipshit

>what the fuck is he doing?
Making wealthy people even wealthier, duh.

It's almost like the establishment is filled with experienced experts, and that being anti-establishment doesn't change the fact that you need a functioning government.

You should read Rules for Rulers. It goes over how this kind of thing happens - no matter how radical or revolutionary or anti-elite the new ruler is, he still needs to have qualified and experienced people run things for him. That means that rulers are constrained by who they pick, or else you end up with a situation like Venezuela where their economy is run by an uneducated fucking bus driver.

>picking an extremely successful business man to work as economic director is bad

Why?

>DRAIN THE SWAMP!

>I WANT A NEW SWAMP! WITH WALLS!

countries are not businesses

you can't just fire unproductive citizens, sell off unprofitable cities or states, or refinance your debt.

Not everything in a swamp is a snake.

>Shills have been pushing the "HE'S NOT ONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP, LOOK" narrative since before the election
>Trump's approval ratings keep going up before he is even President

You lost.
Pack up and go home to your college safe space.

>le slippery slope maymay
please stop

This
If you didn't think he'd pick an inside man who's good with money you haven't been paying attention

NOTHING WRONG HERE HEHEHE
TRUMP IS JUST PICKING THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB.

WE'RE GONNA M A G(oldman Sachs) A

>It's almost like the establishment is filled with experienced experts, and that being anti-establishment doesn't change the fact that you need a functioning government.
I'm going to hold your hand just this once: Who was the last person from (((Goldman Sachs))) who was appointed to the Treasury Secretary and what did he do?

find a person qualified for that position who hasn't worked for goldman sachs at some point

Are you actually retarded? Yes, you can fire citizens. You can fine them, penalize them, jail them for breaking laws. You can work with city councils to unfuck cities. You can lease land to companies to make better use of stagnant areas. Eminent domain laws exist for a reason. Educate yourself.

There are lots of well respected economists whose views kinda mesh with trump on things like trade (david autor), or taxes (john cochrane).

Chief of council of economic advisor is WAY broader than just bankings. Again, you deal with trade, taxes, healthcare economics, resource economics, etc etc.

The fact he hired a jewish banker who knows literally nothing about any of these things is disconcerting

Well. He picked a literal jew. At this point we grit our teeth and pray Trump can keep this kike's globalistic instincts in check.

There are quite a few in academia who are better versed in government policy. For the right, I would recommend Romer.

To maintain power you have to exert authority over those that have previously tried to challenge you. Goldman backed both Romney and Obama, but only gave Clinton their blessings ($$$) in the '16 election. He recognizes them as a powerful foe and has courted every ex-employee he could for reasons we simply can't understand yet. If any of you honestly believe he was secretly working on behalf of the bankers who unanimously tried to destroy him you've got to all honestly be fuckwits who probably didn't catch on to single 5d chess move once this season.

>academia
might as well just get Kruger too since we'd be throwing the economy out

>people that know how to manage and make money are being put in places where they can manage and make money
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>a jewish banker who knows literally nothing about any of these things
sauce?

>A President who plans to delegate most of his duties to the Vice President keeping anyone in check

Get real.

lol just fucking kill yourself faggot you literally have no idea what you're talking about

someone from the community college with a degree in gender studies obv.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

We don't care about concern baiting. Long as he sticks to his promises, which he will because of his personality and need for approval of the masses, I will be pleased.

No, you see, they actually thought Trump was going to fulfill their wet dream of a purge of Jews and bankers in politics.

The guy drumpf hired is a literally stock broker turned corporate manager. respect it or not thats an entirely different skill set and job than whats needed for economic advisor.

a guy like romer has a much more holistic view of the economy.

and even if you think the stock market drives everything, well the dow is at 20k under obama and clearly doesnt need any more help

Pretty sure he was elected to purge the illegals and foreign privileges.

One of these is more plausible

>Trump is playing 11d chess against the ultra rich by appointing him to his cabinet because that will keep them in check somehow
>Trump is a Bloomberg-type Republican from the state of New York

So how is he gonna convince the senate and congress to vote themselves out of power by imposing term limits?

best pick wouldve been david autor

economics.mit.edu/faculty/dautor

Restocking the swamp. *^_^*

Putting all the rats right beside the cheese.
Figure it out from there

Who? Is this like the whole "There are guy gamers that hate women and want women out of video games." thing that was going down last year?

Nigga Trump *is* the kike master now

Wasn't really commenting on why he was elected by why people are acting so surprised that he selected a banker for finance related position.

>Who
They people in this thread who are crying about a person from GS being given a position.

Same thing Louis XIV did, putting all those he despises in positions subservient to him, binding their power to his own and making them dependent on him.

>not putting jews in charge of money
man you people are fucking dense

>be me
>be far right
>see through the Trump bullshit to his Jewish masters
>explain this to Sup Forums
>watch poll get retardedly behind Trump
>Trump wins
>Sup Forums still does not believe that it has been duped despite mounting and overwhelming evidence

welp

Critics of Cohn attribute to him an arrogant, aggressive, abrasive and risk-prone work style. They see his "6-foot 3-inch & 220 lbs" as intimidating, as he might "sometimes hike up one leg, plant his foot on a trader's desk, his thigh close to the employee's face and ask how markets were doing"[8] According to former Bear Stearns Asset Management CEO Richard Marin, Cohn's arrogance is at the root of the problem.

>drunpf told us he would be hitler and now he says he's a fucking republican
clearly he let the alt right down

let's disavow instantly

Filling the swamp

Good goy.

I still hope Trump isn't entirely in Rothchilds pocked but I honestly have my doubts. Well not like you amerifats had a better option though.

Who? The only people I see complaining or acting surprised are foreigners and people that are clearly just shitposting or shilling. You seem to be new here or under the impression that we are all white supremacist nazis.

>his jewish masters

its not the fact that hes from goldman sachs.

its the fact that stock picker =/= economic advisor.

see this:
but now that I think about it, maybe it is a problem.

The goldman sachs stock has been total shit compared to other investment bank stocks the past 2 years. if trump really wants the best people, he should've hired from the banks which have been doing better,

>cognitive dissonance

But...That is literally what happens anyway. Are you a fucking downy?

Listening to rince priebus

Yeah I heard Limbaugh's fucking retarded theory.
>He is putting kikes into power after consulting the Rothschilds and the blacks = Machiavellian strategy.

What the fuck retarded logic is that. This is not 756D underwater connect-4. It is far more obvious: He is a tool of the jews and rothchilds. He talks to them and appoints their choices (its not that fucking confusing).

>6'3 jew
Is such a thing even possible?

>Yes, you can fire citizens. You can fine them, penalize them, jail them for breaking laws.
what exactly is this supposed to mean in the context of the "a busienss man can fix the government" conversation?

Because from where im sitting it seems like you are saying we should help fix our financial problems by finding ways to fine the citizenry more and i hope i dont need to explain how fucked up that is

>what the fuck is he doing?
giving power to his business partners

>Long as he sticks to his promises

Best laugh I've had all day, thanks.

>(((Cohn)))

Feeling (((Cohnned))) yet, stormcucks?

Except he's right and you have nothing but anecdotes and speculation to argue against his point.

What he was gonna do all along and you faggots were too blind to see because MAGA.

>being an antisemite
lmfao @ ur life libcucks

yes

how can you possibly use a "I have the facts" argument when the original claim was 1 sentence long and had nothing to back it up at all

he's following the plan, did you think Trump and Hillary were enemies? lol

this

independent.co.uk/news/people/david-attenborough-donald-trump-shoot-radio-times-interview-michael-gove-a7390476.html

A hearty kek at that comic.

It's a literal nothing position that's estimates costs of government programs. It's also a revolving door position. He won't make it to 2019. You faggots need to calm yourselves.

What did you people expect?

>In b4 some random would of been better.

Good stuff. It's not her ffs. Be thankful.

>need to calm yourselves

How many times are you going to say that before you realize that you are wrong.

No, its arguably one of or the most influential cabinet position.

Who drew up the entire reagan economic agenda? laffer and feldstien in the whitehouse.

who drew up the bush tax cuts? greg mankiw

who drew up the tpp? jason furman

the signature policy pieces are often the brainchild of these guys

Hmm it seems that hes mad about someone using people who know about money to maintain an economy or am I missing something?

Some random college professor? Fucking leaf

>people who know about money

Tip top Kek my friend.

>being this retarded

Wow. Really sticking it to the rootless cosmopolitans.

>not putting a jew in charge of money
are you guys retarded?

Stabbing us in the back like every other president elect

autor is the expert on how economic relations with china have effected manufacturing and employment in the usa.

guess what trumps main message has been this whole time... hmmmm.

ddorn.net/papers/Autor-Dorn-Hanson-ChinaShock.pdf

hes an expert on trade, labor economics, education.

much better than some jewish stock broker. but nice try

Guido Mantega and Dilma are jews. Look what they did here.

>being the bluest of blue pill

btfo reddit

Remember when Sup Forums said that if people voted for Hillary Clinton this election, we'd end up with Goldman Sachs and all the other banker types in the White House?

They were right.

>academia
These are the fucking retards who run away to university to hide because they find out their dipshit theories don't actually work in the real world.

>Yes goy only Jews should be in charge of finance

I can smell your cheeto dust from here, NEETboy

I'm grateful to the guy, but you have to admit that he's not the best choice maker.

Wasn't really an option, doesn't it, that face after the Obama talk makes a lot of sense now.

Such good goys.

I remember he said he's going to get the worst people on the planet to work for him because they know how to win

keep in mind that Trump is hiring the goldman because he wants to, and not because he has to

Happy Hanukkah Mr. President Elect!!!

This, fuck you all. He takes the one who are loyal AND are qualified. We all want to gas the kikes, but its not time. You cant even make your mother vote for Trump how do u want to deport kikes?