ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4015610/Donald-Trump-remains-producer-New-Celebrity-Apprentice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the greatest thing ever. Who said the president can't have his own reality TV show?

hahahah winning!

>BUSINESS MOGUL
>ENTREPRENEUR
>BILLIONAIRE
>SUCCESSFUL TV-PRODUCER
>PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

KEEPS ON WINNING!!!
E
K

Lol he has so much high energy the presidency isn't enough. It literally drains everyone else but he's already bored.

When does he sleep?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

obama went on vacation trump makes money

Glorious. Other Presidents go on three-week golfing vacations to Hawaii, but the God-Emperor executive-produces a TV show for fun.

This is just proof that he isn't really going to be President. Pence and the GOP establishment will be running the show.

It's like when you land your first full-time job and still think you should have spare time to level up in WoW.

Fake. Sad!

The perks of being under budget and ahead of schedule

> Who said the president can't have his own reality TV show?

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING CHRIST PLZ LET THIS BE REAL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4015610/Donald-Trump-remains-producer-New-Celebrity-Apprentice.html

meme president

Obama deserves to play golf because he is so stressed out!

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

He can take on a few more things like coaching his kids baseball team as well. It's all effortless.

Isn't an executive-producers job literally just to provide funding?

Meanwhile Obongo appeared on every talk show know to man, as well as SNL, Bear Grylls etc.

>the Hill
>the dailymail

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

This. Now leftists don't want a president with a sense of humor who will dish it back out to them!

Obama went golfing three hundred times at only Martha's Vineyard on the taxpayers dime.

I think Trump can dedicate a couple hours a week into a TV show.

Can you imagine what Arnold is thinking? He's gonna be all, "Damn, Donald Trump, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight politics and horrific orange monster face. I would totally have a tv show with you, both my character and the real me."

sunday

>Executive Producer
This is a job that requires literally next to no involvement or work.

Didn't you hear? Hillary said today that Sup Forums's conspiracy theories are the real fake news.

0/10 you'd be more at home on reddit

Are you saying Stan Lee has done no work on these Marvel movies?

>I don't have spare time!

I have a feeling trump is a big idea man, and pence will be running the day to day of being president.

I wasn't implying anything of the sort, but yes I doubt Stan Lee has done any work besides showing up on set for one day of shooting to do his stupid cameos.

God, those movies need to fucking stop already.

So... instead of 'firing' the losers, will he deport them?

Underrated. Loved KKBB

Pretty much, yeah

They already have his body fully scanned.

He doesn't need to show up or even be alive to be in the MCU.

I WANT A SCENE OF HIM FIRING PAUL RYAN!

this can't be real

Well Hillary is fake fake news.That's double the fake.

FUCKING BASED PRAISE KEK

Obama goes on Bear Grylls reality TV show and they bitch about Trump having a hobby outside of work?

Imagine being Arnold in that show and having to be all like "damn, Trump, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Trump flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfects that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DONALD TRUMP LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>implying it won't be 12 3rd world countries, and the winner gets to become a state

What's the deal? they didn't seem to mind when Obama was acting like a character on a reality tv show, 8 years felt like some parody of how it should be

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>You live in the timeline wherein the US President will fire people on live television

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Didebt Obama go on Colbert a few times and was on bear grills ?
What's wrong with trump doing it?

in all seriousness, no one would watch The Apprentice if Trump didn't at least have a hand in making it. They're likely just buying his name so that the show won't completely tank

God, I want this to be real so fucking bad.

Only losers sleep

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHA

Maybe if he went golfing for half the week every week then that would be a good use of presidential time.

Source.

r-rare?

>Schwarzenegger is hosting
>President is co-host
This is amazing.

Merkel, you're fired

He shows up for a two second cameo and occasionally looks in to make sure they aren't fucking up. Not a huge time commitment.

Executive Producers are just the financiers, they don't actually produce

Sleep is for those who are broke.

if obama has time to go on sports radio shows, late night talk shows, do comedy skits. Trump can give notes for a tv show here and there

also the executive producer is basically a figurehead role, its for people who deserve to be in the main credits but don't actually work on the project. Much like how stan lee is executive producer of all the marvel movies.