A FUCKING CUCUMBER

The lads over in Norway has dun goofed now. Every christmas they sent a christmas tree to England for saving their asses in WW2. Well this year they sent... a FUCKING CUCUMBER. Norway is getting fucking railed by the entire British Isles as we speak.

You had one fucking job Norway what the fuck is this?

>This year’s lighting ceremony on London’s Trafalgar Square has left some people saying, “Bah, Humbug!” as they took to Twitter to blast the newly unveiled Christmas tree and compare it to a number of distinctive curve shaped vegetables.
The Norwegian spruce tree is the 69th tree gifted to Britain from the city of Oslo since 1947, when the annual tradition began as a memento of lasting gratitude for the support Britain gave Norway during the Second World War.

>The warm neighbourly gesture or the fact the 25-meter tree traveled 700 miles to stand in Trafalgar Square, however, were not enough to deter critics from blasting this year’s tree because of its peculiar shape and the way the lighting was set up

>The Twitterati pulled no punches, with one user slamming the Christmas tree as an “illuminated cucumber” while another coined the phrase “gherkin draped in lights.” A less-mainstream opinion said it actually resembled a cactus.

rt.com/viral/368935-london-christman-gherkin-tree/

Yeah that looks like shit, nobody is going to want to go out and look at it, it's just ugly.

Atleast it's not a buttplug

I never even knew they do this

Just rearrange the fucking light and stop blaming the tree.

Sad fucking excuse for a Christmas tree, why did they even bothered.

It's made worse since they draped the lights vertically for some reason.

They probably packed it too tight on the journey over.

Don't care, Norway mentioned!

Looks normal.
>Every christmas
Fucking eternal anglos. How many trees do they need a stribute?

Whatever happened to civility? If you get a present that you don't like, you say thank you and display it for the holiday season to make the giver feel appreciated.

Yeah, this tree is not the finest specimen. Just say "thank you" and smile.

Thank you Norway. Don't listen to what Captain Sweden says, he's just mad he's posting from his shed for the 5th time this week.

>England for saving their asses in WW2
All nordic countries would have been better off if germany won

It looks alright, people are getting pissy again.

That's because you've never seen a christmas tree you monkey. It looks like shit

What did they mean by this?

It was Norway, not Sweden.

My thought exactly.

A gift is a gift.

gurka :)

Why does Norway send gifts to England I thought they hated each other???

Sweden should be the good friends with England because of our neutrality.

Global warming isn't real. ... ok

Wtf gave you that idea? We're Englandboos through and through. Women watch posh television and the men watch football.

Fucking Norweiggers

>never seen a christmas tree
>catholic country
Muhammed strikes again.

Alsace's Christmas Tree

>You had one fucking job Norway what the fuck is this?
How is this Norway's fault? It is a lovely, tall tree. The fault lies with the uncreative, Christmas-hating losers that decorated (if you want to call it that) the tree. All they did was drop some lines of white lights over the tree. How ugly and lame is that? Not Christmassy at all. Gee, I wonder who was in charge of decorating the tree??? Blame them, not Norway.

Sorry for your crappy decorated tree, England. Sorry your country has turned its back on Christmas.

Sweden and their eternal obsession with phalic things. Didn't they even have a colony shaped like a cock?

Don't listen to those ungrateful bastards. I think it's a lovely Christmas tree.

Because UK helped us during the war, and took hosted our Royal family and government. They also didn't let the germans march trough their country so they could invade

where is our tree?

fuck you norway

>dunecoon becomes mayor of Londonistan
>Christmas is now relegated to third rate holiday after eid and Ramadan.
>killme.jpg

You sound very feminine. Fuck off poof

>EN JEAVLA AGURK!!

JUST

Yup. Even if they didn't like it, I still think they should have just said "thank you". Stuff like that, its always better to be the bigger man. Rearrange the lights, and move on with their lives. I thought "steady on" was a quintessentially British thing?

yeah fucking everyone should be sending us trees for christmas

you thought we hated brits? for what reason could you possibly think this? I just hate the "brits"

overreaction. Looks like a fine tree to me. If you get a gift, say "thanks"

you sound very durka durka. fuck off Asif.

Be greatful we do not harvest their blood you dirty slav

>t. Ackmed Goatfucker

>Join in on war at the last minute
> SEEEE, I TOLD YOU. WE WUZ SOPHISTICATED MILITARY TACTICIANS AND SHEEEEIT

tfw they didn't like your present.

btw, the trees have always looked like that. its just now that london is turning more and more """british""" they start complaining.

also dont blame us for the choice of decoration you go with, each damn year

>you would have won the war without us
>what is lend lease
>what is rebuilding europe after you waged your dumb war

fuck finland

Yes, we would have. All you did was suppy a mminute amount of weaponry. Literally everyone outside the US knows this

Oh so you're just bullshitting. Well I figured but I needed to be sure.

If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German

>WE WUZ ON DEM FRONTLINES, WE WUZ FREEING THE FRENCH AND DELIVERING DEMOCRACY. WE WUZ BRINGING DOWN HITLER
In reality my silly yank friend, the Germans feared canadians more than they did you.

uh huh that's nice pal

Thank you Norway, would sit on whilst choking myself.

>You sound very feminine.
Well good. Being of the female sex I would not want to sound masculine.

>>Christmas is now relegated to third rate holiday after eid and Ramadan.
You English need to get it together. God will not look kindly upon you and your country if you continue to not stand up for your heritage and Faith.

>69th tree is phallus

topkek noice going norway 10/10

>we are the ones that need to get it together

Acceptance is the pebble that that starts the land slide of content.

Tbh it's the first I've even heard of this tradition, but this shit is just rude.
Norway, thank you for the tree. Ignore the cunts making fun of it, a gift is a gift.

No, you wouldn't have. The USSR got huge amounts of supplies from the US which kept their shitty communist system and, consequently, Allied hopes, from imploding. If the Russians had been knocked out, it would have been only a matter of time before the Germans won the Battle of Britain through attrition.

This is a really cool tradition. How come bestest friend Israel never buys us anything?

It's just a simple tree. No need to analyze it anymore than that.

>This is what hes taught

>saved by England

Nigga please.

Right, we did nothing.
The Berlin wall? Oh they just put it there for shits and giggles, nothing to do with split occupation of Berlin with the USSR.

Fucking bongs try to call us stupid

Hitler built the berlin wall you fucking mong

Is this bait?

>Yank education

First off, you're wrong and a simple google would prove this. Secondly, I'm not a yank. I'm a Southerner.

>So an inbred yank?

Well that's a waste of what appears to be a nice tree and a nice tradition.

I hope Norwegians eventually realize that Hitler occupied them to protect them from an incoming British invasion. If they send anything to Britain every year it should be a lump of coal.

>tfw he's right
Second cousins and that was 100 years ago. Gotta keep the Anglo lineage nice and clean.

kek

911-->IRAQ-->AFGHANISTAN-->LIBYA-->SYRIA-->EUROPA FLOODED BY MUSLIMS

#NOTREESFORYOU

What the FUCK is this Norway???

GIVE ME A BETTER TREE YOU CUNTS!!!

>tfw you get a shit crimbo tree

What's wrong with a cucumber? It's a nice vegetable to praise allah

tengo una pene muy grande

et tu?

EUROPEANS-->ARE-->RETARDED-->KEKOLD-->CATTLE-->WHO-->CANNOT-->ACCEPT-->RESPONSIBILITY-->EVER

You have no one to blame but yourselves and your thirst for dick and to be slaightered

top kek

Norway knowing what is important.

I have a bigger one amigo

hablo espanol POR FAVOUR

es una thread espaniol

;^)

Vivo en England :)

Quiero una paella MUY GRANDE hahaha!!!

Sweden sat both wars out, so shut your gabber lad, you're probably just jealous you didn't get a cucumber and if you did you probably shove it up your shitter

>they didn't let the branches fall before putting on the lights

rookies

This.

They should have sent a huge lighted dildo seeing how the U.K. Loves it up the ass.

It's England's fault that Hitler invaded them. The Norg's let the british sea mines lay undisturbed. God damned beady anglos.

My Christmas tree

English naval aggression led to Hitler invading your country. They pretty much set you up, and you were too beta to do anything about it. Now they're making you pay tribute.

i love it thank u norway

Jajaja, te perdono porque tu retraso me está haciendo gracia, te has ganado la paella personaje

Never heard of this before.

Pretty cool though, thanks Norway.

at least ur honest user

godbless u

Its got spirit, good going bro

im sure the tree looks sweet, its just the lighting that needs sorting out

>with one user slamming the Christmas tree as an “illuminated cucumber” while another coined the phrase “gherkin draped in lights.” A less-mainstream opinion said it actually resembled a cactus.
>slamming

typical making a big deal out of some harmless names, theres no aggression here unlike how the news tries to make out

just bants innit

DELET THIS

i think i quite like it actually, i see what they were going for. looks quite contemporary and stylish

kek
this travesty wouldn't have happened if hitler was still around

This.
The lowest branches should have been cut a bit and the lights shouldn't go narrow at bottom. 10 min fix.