Is Argentina white?

I'm just an uncultured burger who sees everyone south of Texas as "those disgusting brown people". Am I wrong Sup Forums?

What are the arguments for and against Argentinians being a part of the white master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
youtube.com/watch?v=p1fwq3tP7cg
youtube.com/watch?v=X4HhMUR87xY
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_law
youtube.com/watch?v=0SznXDHspOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the nazi meme and their slightly above average (for South America) IQ, I believe

>Nazi Meme

You mean the theories about German "war criminals" escaping to South America?

Wait so you're telling me they're trying to appropriate white culture?

The center and south of the argie is very white and European influenced, for example my family is 75% northern Italian and 25% danish. The bulk of immigrants were Spanish and Italians, so we don't look as white as Americans(who had mostly German and English).
The north of the country is very akin to Bolivia, they look indigenous and the culture is much more feudal, I.e. The town life will revolve around the church in the main square. Buenos Aires is very modern and western. Patagonia is like Wyoming, windswept, cold as fuck and dry. Few people live there.

Overall, it's a country of (mostly European) immigrants, so I usually judge it on a person by person basis. Just like the US, which has a sizeable nonwhite population.

T. Argie

Argentina got lot of inmigration from Europe mostly from the south (spanish, italians ) and after the war from Germany, USA got a lot of irish polish and germans, both got jews but I think u have more, and I think there there's no indian wars, and u can see more of these "native americans", alos there's less segregation, and that's why u see more mestizos

Still too many browns.

Google search argintine people
White skin people show up

they are white people who have been exposed to lots of sun. that's all there is to it.

SOON...
O
O
N...

''To your descendants I give this land, from the Rio de la Plata to great mountains in Italy...''(Genesis 4:44)

theyre definitely whiter than the average southern italian by and large

same story. if you dont know how sunlight and skin work maybe you should just end yourself

he's 25% indian and 75 % italian

Yeah, they are Spaniards and Italians pretty much.

They cleansed the country of """Indigenous peoples""".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

But these days they have mestizo immigrants immigrating there like every other fucking country in the Americas.

No. We were like 60%-70% back in the 90s but we received too many immigrants in the last couple of years.

We are now probably down to 40-50% white.

I don't recall him being Indian, in fact his father once said he gets his dark skin from his Spanish ancestry.

there's no white country nowadays
not argentina
not my country either
nor any country in Europe
and definitely not yours, definitely not yours either

yeah, sunlight doesnt make you a different race. sorry luigi.

>Baltimore
Stop the presses!

is this from the Wire or just Baltimore irl

Both Italians and Argentines are 100% more european than the average amerijew

>what are the arguments?
Genetics
Not white

>theories
A lot of Germans did go to Argentina after the war. Just look at Kurt Tank.

That's still US level, so you are white

i found an old nazi document from my grandpa.
grandpa was from hrvatska

At this point even Cambodia might be whiter than Shartistan

What is this supposed to be a map of?

>jitterbug

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=p1fwq3tP7cg

>All argies who posted here said our nation is not white.
>Non argies post "Argentina is white" memes.

Why?

Italians & Spaniards seem to be the most vehement in declaring Argentina to be white.

Perhaps not willing to let go of their failed conquest? Salty about mestizos & Indians cucking their ancestors?

Granted, i'm salty about whites getting cucked in Jewmerica, but at least i'm willing to admit that it's happened and we're quickly becoming the minority in our own country. Possibly they're unwilling to acknowledge their own ethnic cleansing?

60- 70 to 40 50
with 1mill immigrants
fuck off

92% EUROPEAN MASTER RACE FAGGITS, WIKIPEDIA NUMBERS

DEAL WITH IT

AND GIVE BACK MALVINAS

anglo proxies

You know you are the kind of retard that turned us in to a meme in the first place right?

You all do, it's incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4HhMUR87xY

Jewpedia says 79% European, though i question whether it's that high. That would make it whiter than the US, which I simply do not buy.

>GIVE BACK MALVINAS
can't give something back if you never had it in the first place lad

>being white in chaco
pls someone save me

With all your niggers and mexicans you don't buy it?
Argentina has a lot of mestizos but at least it doesn't have nearly as many blacks.

>give back malvinas
please let this meme die is the most blue pilled thing and argie can say here
they brainwash us from kids just look at this fucking cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKESBACK

>Thereafter, the archipelago was visited only by fishing ships; its political status was undisputed until 1820, when Colonel David Jewett, an American privateer working for the United Provinces of the River Plate, informed anchored ships about Buenos Aires' 1816 claim to Spain's territories in the South Atlantic.[29][E] Since the islands had no permanent inhabitants, in 1823 Buenos Aires granted German-born merchant Luis Vernet permission to conduct fishing activities and exploit feral cattle in the archipelago.[F] Vernet settled at the ruins of Puerto Soledad in 1826, and accumulated resources on the islands until the venture was secure enough to bring settlers and form a permanent colony.[33] Buenos Aires named Vernet military and civil commander of the islands in 1829,[34] and he attempted to regulate sealing to stop the activities of foreign whalers and sealers.[28] Vernet's venture lasted until a dispute over fishing and hunting rights led to a raid by the American warship USS Lexington in 1831,[35][G] when United States Navy commander Silas Duncan declared the dissolution of the island's government.[36]
>which I simply do not buy.
That is because you are retarded. You walk through your street and what do you see? Mexicans, Asians, Africans, some Whites

You walk through Argentina and you see either whites or light-skinned mestizos with european phenotypes

You are a bunch of pussy crybabies. Nobody likes us faggit, thats not gonna change because you suck their dicks. Embrace the Nation, kill Mapuches and recover Malvinas. And fuck Chile.

Those who post GIBE BACK MALVINAS have to be proxies.

I mean we did have clay but we lacked military power to enforce it so we got cucked, end of the story.

>they brainwash us from kids just look at this fucking cartoon

P-R-O-X-Y doesn't know enough to fool real argies.

why is this a meme? there are more whites in argentina than blacks. their entire national soccer team doesn't have a single black player in it which is not the case even for european countries.

>end of story.
GET OUT PROXY
U.N RECOGNIZED
90% OF THE WORLD AGREES
GIBRALTAR TOO
ONLY CHILE AND UK ARE AGAINST IT
UK POLITICIANS THINK THE SAME

>squatting on someone else's property makes it yours
so if I crash on your sofa while you're on holiday I get to keep your house, right?

No, i am not a pussy who wants to take over a territory by cucking myself to the UN.

If we can't take them over by ourselves then we should shut up and focus on stuff that really matters. You know like doing something about the druglords who are responsible for most violent crime in our country.

>pls pls master accept us

breaks ethnic nationalism meme

shut upp faggot, stop pretending the world sides with you, nobody likes you, everyone agrees with us and with spain, and denmark, and all of those who you've cucked some land, you are nothing but a smelly breathed water-nigger

>cucking myself to the UN.
stop being so retarded

>doing something about the druglords who are responsible for most violent crime in our country.
Can't do shit about the druglords mate, is a global phenomena, is the US's fault

>shut upp faggot, stop pretending the world sides with you,
>implying I'm pretending anyone agrees with us
>implying we care if anyone agrees with us

you keep responding like you are right and you are not a filthy squatter, when in fact: YOU ARE

You are against your own law, even your politicians realize it, you are a fucking disgrace for your own self and for all the anglos that came before you

In order for you to claim sovereignty in the Malvinas in the current global situation, people on the islands would have to actually like you.

You know how much we have to pander to people on Easter Island?

You seem to be living in the eurocentric world, where you just take any piece of land you want.

You invaded those peoples island, they loathe you.

>is the US's fault

Sure. Everything bad that happens to us is because evil American's that try to keep us down. You are no better than a nigger.

>so if I crash on your sofa while you're on holiday I get to keep your house, right?

Actually if you are not currently inhabiting your house at the time, i may get clay on it after some years.

It happens a lot, you may remember the story of a nigger that took the house of an elderly Englishman that way.

True, self determination is the one thing that matters in current day politics.

If we were any smarter we should've mudslimed our way into the islands with the excuse of sending refugees from the dictatorship to live there but instead we choose to wage a war we could not possibly win, forever killing our clay on the islands.

is funny because we are both fucked up
but people in canada wants to be nigger
and people in argentina wants to be white

How bad is it?

>You are against your own law
which law would that be?

>You invaded those peoples island, they loathe you.

They are british soldiers m8, every single one of them, there's less than 3k people, its a fucking militar base, stop falling into anglo tricks.

We have less drug violence than the US.

But you are asking that we use the little extra money we have in super militarizing our country and filling it with cameras so we can "fight the drug menace". Just like the US does man, or like Europe does!

They consume more cocaine than we do and they are an ocean away faggot.

Stop buying into the TV. We can't do shit, the drug market is global.

we are european, not white

>instead we choose to wage a war
You have to be a proxy fag, you can't know this little of your own history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_law

there you have, learn a thing or 2

well the "ñeris" are everywhere if you go to the more to the north of chaco is awfull if you stay in resistencia until 10 pm is berable then the chimps run out wild

there is also a weird thing here going on here of nigger chetos hating on ñeris because of ther conduct AND THEIR COULOUR
wich is bizzare of course most of rich niggers here are the product of race mixing or are part of the goverment and associations from frente para la victoria

embrace social movility, with money comes paleness

>Is Argentina white?
No

All the Argentinians I know are a mix of Spaniards, Italians, French, Germans and Askhenazi Jews. That's why. No one denies that part of the population is indian/mestizo tho.

yep
mother side italian and spanish
father side ashkenazi and sephardi

>you can't know this little of your own history

No of course you were not responsible for the stuff those evil dictators did, all the Argies who were cheering and calling Galtieri a hero were poor misleaded people.

You have to accept that even if the decision to invade was taken by a non democratically elected figure, the majority of the country supported the invasion.

>there is also a weird thing here going on here of nigger chetos hating on ñeris because of ther conduct AND THEIR COULOUR

Well that happens a lot since being poor and uneducated is the same as being a negro. I've seen more than one mestizo middle class Argie call "Negro de mierda" a guy who is whiter than them.

>wich is bizzare of course most of rich niggers here are the product of race mixing or are part of the goverment and associations from frente para la victoria

People tend to forget where they came from as soon as they are better off than their peers.

>No one denies that part of the population is indian/mestizo tho.
A study says at least 54% of the population has injun ancestors, which is bullshit, to be honest. We wiped the injuns in a way Americans should be jealous of. Most of our non-white genes come from Iberians and Italian moor rapebabies, and lately (from the '85 onwards) immigrants from the north invaded us, so we are gradually becoming less "European".

We were white once, at least by non-Sup Forums standards (hurr durr Spaniards and Italians ain't white)
youtube.com/watch?v=0SznXDHspOE

We used to be white, but brown people having 3 or 4 children, massive illegal immigration and whites mixing with brown ( since there is no racial identity here ) made us a minority, still this country is comfy as fuck

>the majority of the country supported the invasion.
no they didn't, the majority of the country was already talking about calling elections, thats why the military invaded the island, to distract people

what you are talking about is supporting the troops, who were conscripted children, of course the country supported the troops, it pitied them

DAILY REMINDER A MESTIZO WITH EUROPEAN FEATURES IS NOT AN INDIAN

When I watched the Olympics I was shocked at how white and good looking the female athletes were. Most had greasy Guido names

That's not what happened, but then again you are probably a kid who wasn't even alive back then.

I was only a kid but i remember everyone being proud as fuck. We wanted the islands back.

enjoy it as long as you can, in 10 years 80% of our athletes won't be white.

I doubt it, unlike the US most of out negros are not good at sports. That's why most of our athletes are of European stock.

Argentinian Empire and its vassal states

>MFW Argentines think they're a white country
Anyone will see them as Hispanics and in the same league as Central Americans lol

They look like Jersey Shore people imo

Don't worry in a few years everyone will see you as a Hispanic country too and you'll became our amigo.

Too many niggers now in Argentina, not only from Bolivia and Paraguay, but from Africa too.

They are all trying to sell sunglasses and shit. White population in Argentina is getting culturally enriched, thank god that we don't have a significant amount of muslims yet.

We are actually more Italian than anything, but i guess that the language makes us Hispanic too.

Why do you speak Spanish instead of Italian if there are more Italians?

because the bulk of italians were war refugees

by that logic we won't have athletes anymore

Writing in all caps makes you look like a retard.

Caballito and Flores have a lot of muslims and also sikhs.

because European immigrants back then didn't know how to read, and particulary Italians speaked their region tongue, not necessarily Italian. We used to have a strong education system so their sons assimilated very quickly. It's basically the same reason you don't speak German.

We are more white than the rest of Latin America but still brown in the eyes of a true White men.

What we mean when we say we are white is not really the colour of our skin but our culture.

Argentina have a different taste than the rest of the spics, we share many things with Spain and Italy so we feel sometimes a little more connected with them and Europe than the natives here.

That's the real story.

Quispe mamani detected.

The country was objetively white/european in racial terms back in the day. Not now of course since late 90s/2000s.

Modern argentinian culture is pretty nigger tier anyways

Whiter than your State, thats for sure.

>What we mean when we say we are white is not really the colour of our skin but our culture.

>Argentina with white culture

Ratlines were a system of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in South America, particularly Argentina,

We are talking about modern times, with the amount of immigration and bluepill women of course right now we aren't as white as even Spain.

t. la pachamama

Prove your really an Argie, what about southern Brazil?

iktfb

The argentinian women i met in the city i live in Look German, blue eye'd, blonde hair, and speak spanish with a Italian twist.

Yes they are and always have been but you Amerifats would still call them Mexicans!

>Anime_girl_with_a_pout_face.png