youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=nAhe7DXm-UU
youtube.com/watch?v=9rgyh8wu1nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

/thread

Thatcher was PM but she was breddy gud

any president who isnt shit

If females could amputate their feefees during important decisions, they would be better.

Let's see... We had a female Prime Minister in Canada once... How'd that turn out again?

Oh, right. Her party went from a majority government down to 4 seats.

>if women were men they could lead like men

You stupid niggers, Taiwan's female president just made 50,000 jobs in the United States

yes.

Pretty much

Well taking Heads of Government as well as Heads of State into account I can think of only 2 who were shit:

>Margaret Thatcher
>Golda Meir

Doesn't matter if you agree with their politics, but they were capable as fuck - even her most hardcore Labour haters admired Thatcher as "that Magnificent Bitch."

Le Pen

Most South Koreans would defect TO THE NORTH if they could.
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU

>2 who were shit:

I meant

>2 who weren't shit

Obviously.

Not President... yet.

Thatcher was as clueless about the world as Reagan. Both suffered from dementia, probably because they've got the same curse from the raingods.

She wasn't impeached because of incompetence, she was impeached because she was being controlled by a group of child-sacrificing witches and somehow that came to light.

That said, no, there have been no good female leaders because it just doesn't work that way.

Merkel did nothing wrong

Take your commie garbage back to l eddit cunt

She did nothing wrong.

>decimated manufacturing
>literally started neoliberalism
>"there's no such thing as society"

Fucking kek.

>women
>being good at anything
youtube.com/watch?v=nAhe7DXm-UU

>>"there's no such thing as society"
holy fuck how does someone vote for a person who thinks that?

exactly, she was perfect, far better than most male heads of state

Marine.

Finland has only had one female president, Tarja Halonen.

>Ex-communist.
>Admired the DDR.
>First atheist president.
>Divorced single mother.
>Usurped Martti Ahtisaari, a world-renowed diplomat and the only Finnish person to win the Nobel peace price. Played a pivotal role in Namibia gaining independence, knew Nelson Mandela, helped negotiate peace in Kosovo, etc.
>Banned landmines.
>Appointed the founder of Sweden's feminist party as the headmaster of our arts academy.
>"Muh diversity!"
>"Muh hatespeech!!!"
>Has a fucking speech impediment

Just fuck my shit up

British "middle class". Remember that every time somebody tells you about muh middlu class that shopkeepers, doctors and small business owners are literally human rats with only one goal in their life - taking place of the higher class.

See the revolutions in 1984 world.

And?

Jason is a credible source of news.

you're really annoying jason

>tells you about muh middlu class that shopkeepers, doctors and small business owners are literally human rats with only one goal in their life - taking place of the higher class.
can you explain this with more words?

I didn't understand fully.

Literally worse than Hitler

I'm not Jason. Jason is Canadian.

>"I think we have gone through a period when too many children and people have been given to understand 'I have a problem, it is the government's job to cope with it!' or 'I have a problem, I will go and get a grant to cope with it!'; 'I am homeless, the government must house me!' and so they are casting their problems on society and who is society?
>"There is no such thing! There are individual men and women and there are families, and no government can do anything except through people and people look to themselves first.
>"It is our duty to look after ourselves and then also to help look after our neighbour and life is a reciprocal business and people have got the entitlements too much in mind without the obligations."

:)

do we have to make the posts each time

jason?

Why are every Korean presidents corrupt?

hehe This guy looks exactly how I thought he would.

You both need to go take a shower.

still way better than the fucking shit show britain was in before her

it was basically one step away from becoming a third world communist shit hole before thatcher

Tweet to Jason and ask if he goes on Sup Forums:

@MaoistRebelNews

>>"It is our duty to look after ourselves and then also to help look after our neighbour and life is a reciprocal business and people have got the entitlements too much in mind without the obligations."
this sounds much much better.

Jason is only fat because he's addicted to refined sugars. He has to drink a liter of Coke a day to satisfy is addiction.

hello burger
Engrish teecher here

it should be "Why _is_ every Korean _president_ corrupt?"

answer has something to do with Syngman Rhee and how he was a piece of shit and set up the precedent for every Korean leader thereafter to be a piece of shit

it also could be, "why has every korean president been corrupt?" or "why are all korean presidents corrupt?"

We also impeached a female president this year, but of course no one remembers us

Hey I remember her, she's Conan's doppelganger.

Yes. South Korea was always 10x more tyrannical than the North.

Look like our president, she's a leftist too

That's a president-elect. He has yet to be sworn in.

Donald Trump will either be Andrew Jackson Best President Tier

or Ronald Reagan kike tier.

>wanting more money is bad

>10x more tyrannical
too much hyperbole there fampai

it's more like 3.14159265359x more tyrannical

but yes, I don't think any gook president is deserving of any real respect other than the current one's father who accidentally fixed poverty because "it just werked"

His legacy is one of the biggest reasons she was elected, anyway.

They never post the rest of the quote.

You do know the DPRK does, in fact, have a functioning democracy right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rgyh8wu1nI

neat

I'd live there if it weren't for those slave-labor death camps desu

>being this retarded

What? I thought she was only in office for four days.

Le Pen if she gets elected

Nope, they're all shit

It is disgusting that a female leader was taken down by totally toootally fake news.

Prime Minister from June 25th 1993 to November 4th 1993.

>Vigdís Finnbogadóttir?

..She wasn't the president though...the country was run by some secret council that pulled all the strings. The title is meaningless.
Which is why she got impeached.

>taiwan
>country
*raughing PRC*

>neo liberal
>killed production sectorsector in in favor of service sector
>uncreased demand for low payment workers aka immigrants
>basically created immigration large scale
>hated germany/germans as chuchill
>lowered education standard
>useless falkland, gulf war
She is basically the Eternal Anglo. Probably the second greatest Briton after Churchill

Second post worst post

no she wasn't cunt.
don't talk about my countries leaders when you know nothing about them.

Ours hasn't fucked up yet. She refused to attend several church ceremonies (service in her honor on her inauguration day and some christmas related service), saying that it wouldn't be sincere of her since she's not religious. Based so far.

Heeheehehehehee! A Finnish speech impediment? That's something I have to hear, but that I'd have to actually be a Fin myself to hear it in the first place.

>literally started neoliberalism
implying its a bad thing

>"there's no such thing as society"
deal with it

Is it true that she's in a feminist cult?

Your mom is pretty alright

One got coup'd and another one got impeached. Fucking People Power Revolution is useless and a waste of time.

that one butthurt JK Rowling put in the new hawwy potter.

Golda Meir was pretty good.

Holy fuck how are you this retarded?

>(((Meir)))

this motherfucker

Post-timeskip Angela Merkel.

/ourgal/

You're the real retard. Can you not see the actual footage of DPRK elections in that video?

What? That's madness
Thank goodness something like that couldn't happen in our government...

Merkel is the chancellor (head of the government) and not the president (head of the state).

Is she SUPREME Chancellor though?