youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP449SBl9OY
youtube.com/watch?v=nPo8jTO0kww
c-span.org/video/?419849-1/presidentelect-donald-trump-delivers-remarks-baton-rouge-louisiana
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live2@136328/index_2500_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
youtube.com/watch?v=V8qrjYjtXGY
twitter.com/DanaRohrabacher/status/802778327073308672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Second

nth for four years of undivided government

Trump delivering remarks at GOP GOTV event in Louisiana:

>youtube.com/watch?v=UP449SBl9OY RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=nPo8jTO0kww ENG

>c-span.org/video/?419849-1/presidentelect-donald-trump-delivers-remarks-baton-rouge-louisiana

kill all canadians

Critics of Cohn attribute to him an arrogant, aggressive, abrasive and risk-prone work style. They see his "6-foot 3-inch & 220 lbs" as intimidating, as he might "sometimes hike up one leg, plant his foot on a trader's desk, his thigh close to the employee's face and ask how markets were doing"[8] According to former Bear Stearns Asset Management CEO Richard Marin, Cohn's arrogance is at the root of the problem.

IPTV live: abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live2@136328/index_2500_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Tucker

Tucker just said nothingburger on live TV. Is he /ourguy/

Is anyone else actually enjoying the shill threads?

It's fun shitposting retards

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>OMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY START GASSING THE NOOGERS 1488 BLAZE IT AM I RIGHT FELLOW KLANSMEN :^)
Have you learned nothing this past year? Sup Forums is not an army. We already have the vast majority of military and cops on our side, so let the ones with training, gear, and legal authority be the ones to start cracking nigger skulls. Arm up and be ready to defend your home, sure, but the most effective use of your energy is the memetic front.

Fucking idiots. Ever since the beginning, Trump said he would put business men in cabinet positions. How is this a surprise to anyone?

Enjoy that refugee cock, kiss your country goodbye fag

Dat email hack crack

My dog died today.

Also all pics from Des Moines event from yesterday are now on my MEGA: mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Enjoy!

I'm sorry Ned bro, I've had to deal with this recently too.

kys filthy goy

Sorry, bro.

F

>the layers of corruption are being peel backed like an onion.
Oh how many tears will be had.

REMINDER THAT DHS TRIED TO HACK GEORGIA'S ELECTION COMPUTERS

GEORGIA WAS ONE OF ONLY TWO STATES WHO THE DHS DID NOT MANAGE TO FORCE TO LET THE DHS RUN THEIR ELECTION COMPUTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE

THEY'VE PLANTED EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN HACKING, BUT GOT CAUGHT TRYING TO DO IT IN GEORGIA

>Bear Stearns
So a butthurt former CEO of a bank that doesn't exist anymore is a jealous bitch? Gotcha.

buy a new one

F mate

He is watching you from the after life

Make doge proud, vote Geert Wilders and fuck up the globalist illuminati

G a r y
C
o
h
n

I knew her for more than half of my life
I feel like fucking shit

I hear Ben but i don't see him.
Has he mastered invisiblity?

B-b-but the Swamp is being filled with the only people who don't give a shit about their personal wealth

Kys concern shill faggot.

F

lets play a game..

how many SS can you spot in that photo?

BUT THEY'RE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESSMEN

EVERONE WHO EVER WORKED FOR GOLDMAN SACHS IS EVILLLLLLLLLL

EVEN THOUGH HE DIDNT TAKE THEIR MONEY THEY WILL HAVE MAGICAL MIND CONTROL POWERS OVER TRUMP

REEEEEEEEEE

That's very sad to hear user

How did he taste?

RIP doggo.

I trust a guy who got rich BEFORE he goes into government than a guy who wants to get rich BY being in government.

Rip in peace pupper.

delete this

What's divided about control of the house, Senate, presidency, supreme Court, and a wide majority of governorships and state representative chambers, all being in the hands of the gop?

We had a mastiff. He was only 2 years old and he had a congenital heart defect. We had to put him down about two months ago.

It sucks. But at least she had a long life.

Otherwise you should be banned.

If you can't understand the conflicts of interests of having a major banker in one of the most influential banking institutions being part of the administration, I can't help you. If you don't understand all the terrible shit Goldman Sachs, and Jews in general have done to the world, and specifically the US, you should educate yourself. Jews in Bush's cabinet is the main reason why the US got into the Iraq War.

>We just had 8 years of "sincere ideologues" and academics with no practical experience running the economy.

No it's literally the opposite. Obama was in the pocket of Goldman Sachs, just like Hillary, and appointed all these establishment people, which is why people were disappointed when they realized almost nothing changed, and that campaign slogan was just bullshit.

nth for reading comprehension

He said undivided. Read better pls.

I've been to Iowa once. Great state.

Hillary whining about fake news yesterday:

>xyoutube.com/watch?v=V8qrjYjtXGY

The left is going after that pesky First Amendment as their 1st priority, after losing the election.

HILLDAWGS WW@?

LET'S SHOW THE DRUMPFKINS OUR SPIRIT

T-THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG

Is there anything bad about the Exxon guy as SoS other than the obvious hippie complaints

This is what got me the most. The left is trying to get Trump supporters to think he betrayed them.

By picking businessmen.

First off, TRUMP IS A BUSINESS MEN, THAT'S WHY WE VOTED FOR HIM

Secondly, ARE THEY SUGGESTING IT'S WRONG TO PICK BUSINESSMEN? Because someone ought to explain that to Obama, since his treasury secretary is the fucking head of Citigroup.

Yet again, grand champion fiddle master of the world. He's walked the left into attacking him for doing things that their own party has done for the last 8 years.

And now Obama has ordered a full review into the hacking by the Russians. Fuckers are still trying to stop Trump from being President.

Seems to fit the position since it's basically just a guy who yells at members of the economics team when they fuck up.

COMPANIONSHIP AND BUTTHURT MUSLIMS WILL COME TO ALL WHO REPLY TO THIS POST WITH "ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN PUPPER"

>"No. :DDDDDD"
>t. Trump government
They've literally got until the inauguration to do this.

constitution and bill of rights is racist goy

He's a successful businessman, therefore he's evil by default

>This is what got me the most. The left is trying to get Trump supporters to think he betrayed them.

They've been trying that for months, even before he was elected. It doesn't work.

That's such a bizarre stance to take since most of the major outlets spun everything in her favor. 98% win chance?

>Lose election massively
>No power at any level of government
>They think they're going to crack down on free speech
Fucking delusional.

BASED GEORGIA

GO DAWGS

How did I do?

I'm guessing there are some in middle rows but blended in, can't spot them

PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment."

- JFK, Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

Nope, he's actually one of the more qualified candidates. The CEO of a multinational oil company has to maintain relationships with governments and leaders all over the world.

PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SONG

Don't worry. All dogs go to heaven

wtf i hate democracy now

Well goys?

disgusting infidel. make me sick

What is he trying to say?

A-user Kung, do you need a hug?

what i meant to say is that if a race war starts, id rather fight for the american way than for white power bullshit

stomping commie nigger skulls for the red white and blue and meeting george washington in valhalla kind of shit

>>OMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY START GASSING THE NOOGERS 1488 BLAZE IT AM I RIGHT FELLOW KLANSMEN :^)

That's not what was said but good try Schlomo. Thanks for outing yourself.

>so let the ones with training, gear, and legal authority be the ones to start cracking nigger skulls.

I was supporting the use of white defense posters to counter the anti white ones but okay.

>the left

It's not the left kike.

Or do you think Ann Coulter, Breitbart, and every right-wing person in the world who doesn't lap up everything right-wing politicians do is a "leftist". You can't even justify why he would pick the COO of Goldman Sachs, of all the fucking people he could pick, after the spent all his campaign talking about Wall Street and Goldman Sachs, draining the swamp and fighting the Washington establishment.

You don't need to defend the guy anymore, the election is done so it won't change shit.

It would mean this guy wouldn't be SoS

twitter.com/DanaRohrabacher/status/802778327073308672

I just woke up, still groggy

Nth for NEETlife

She was a Drentse Patrijs, she turned 11 last month. She got tumors and fluid came in her lungs.

I couldn't even be there when she was put to rest

I'VE STILL GOT A LOTTA FIGHT LEFT IN M-

wtf I hate succesfull business men and capitalism now

misogynist only circling cis-white males, strong non binary gender-fluid womyn can be SS too

Imagine, if everything that is spit on our faces today were brought up in the broad daylight for everyone to see at the time?

Who /comfy/ here?

He's already out

Romney
Giuliani
Exxon guy
Patreus
Some Tennessee politician

Are the remaining five

He's not open borders. He was a cuckservative who was doing his job which was to protect his bottom line and his share holders by using the "mexicans are natural conservatives" meme. Those tweets were back when even Mike Pence was anti-Trump.

This looks terrible.

I am, even actually snowing outside right now

Hell yeah. Now get me that link of Trump speech today.

Joe said today Giuliani was no longer in consideration (for SoS)

There is no "American way" without whites.

>Baton Rouge, LA Rally

He's still doing these? Do they sell admission tickets or something. I don't see why he would be going this now.

Did you even watch the Gettysburg address and drain the swamp?
It was about removing lobbying by executive office members for up to 5 years, and a lifetime ban on foreign government lobbying.
Also it included term limits on congress members.
You're being retarded.

>martin luther king was low energy
zing=slang