twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Counter to the spic Obama put in there

>gotnews.com

>gotnews

Game of Thrones news?
nice sauce faggot.

>literally fakenews
Drumpfkins are THIS sad!

I think we can trust him. He stuck out for Trump when it got thick. All he has to do is be a constitution fag and btfo any liberal shit.

>if current trends hold
>a source
>gotnews

Yeah, we should trust the Washington Post or the New York Times instead. Or maybe the Guardian.

>gotnews

more like fakenews amiright?

That website is 100% fakenews you moron

Trust is based on reputation.

>No one in the Senate supported Ted
>Needs support of Senate to pass
Maybe they'd be happy to get rid of him?

So he leaves the Senate before getting confirmed. The Senate rejects his nomination. He's out of the Senate, and out of the Supreme Court. Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell are happy.

They found Obama's shitposter brother

Dear God in heaven could you make me anymore elated to be an American

LYIN TED

I like this pic

wtf i love trump now

It's like that show with Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger except Barack is DeVito and Malik is Arnold

Chuck Johnson is a Sup Forumsack, I trust him.

M E M E S

We elected the wrong Obama

But he's the Zodiac Killer, now he's the law?!

None of his peers like him in the Senete. His wife is Goldman Sachs person (why this should bother me now!). Something about him creeps me out I do not know what.

Perhaps it was his irrational interactions with the press that threw up a red flag for me. My guess is somebody has something on him that has him worried. Something that has not come out and will not come out. Whatever it is it will be held over him to our detriment should he be allowed to be seated on the supremacy court.

My gut says trump should stay away from him. Perhaps I'm wrong.

SOARIN' TED

When the fuck did we get ewoks on our team?

...soarin Ted

The age of liberalism is over...

This is a great day. During the early stages of the primaries a lot of us trump supporters thought cruz would be a better justice than president

THE DEFENDANTS DONALD

Yeah. That's how we know they're shit

HAND OVER THE NOMINATION, DAHNALD

you are wrong, the only good position for Ted Cruz is as a supreme justice. Everything else requires social interactions. It's literally perfect for a guy like him

I know this is (((fake news))) but I would honestly fucking love it if Ted was made a Justice.

He's literally perfect for the position.

i wish