>>102197146

Should he not lose his license for that?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/08/black-legal-expert-blacks-accused-murdering-whites-innocent/)))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang the nigger.

>implying they haven't been doing this since OJ's trial (and probably earlier)

They already always do.
That's why every case with a black defendant is decided by how many niggers they manage to get o the bench.

Bump

>(((breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/08/black-legal-expert-blacks-accused-murdering-whites-innocent/)))

>(((tl;dr - Black lawyer calls for all black jurors to acquit black criminals of crimes against whites.)))

>(((Why the fuck are there not more threads about this? We have no choice but to make this ideology catch on. Meme magic this into reality so that we can finally kick this shit off and purge this nation.)))

Fuck off kike.

But this is finally an open call to do it that we can put out there. Forget trying to redpill normies. We have to make this popular with all of the SJWs. Get your minority and SJW sockpuppets calling for support of this. This is beyond divisive.

I really love when feminists, faggots, and niggers put things across their mouths so they cant speak. Do they not get that they are doing everyone a favor?

Autism is a hell of a disease my friend. I meant that we make the idea catch on and get it out there so that we can influence any whites that are currently on the fence. Most normies are not ready to go full 1488 and would be a major stumbling block to MAGA.

>(((Autism is a hell of a disease my friend. I meant that we make the idea catch on and get it out there so that we can influence any whites that are currently on the fence. Most normies are not ready to go full 1488 and would be a major stumbling block to MAGA.)))

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>"In the end, as far as Elie Mystal is concerned, a few murdered white people who never get justice and their killers allowed to walk free, is a small price to pay to satisfy the Black Lives Matter agenda."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>forget trying to redpill normal people
>just focus on getting niggers to do this

Fuck yourself nigger
And fuck this shit thread

he's right though, check the digits

Goddamn, sometimes I fear for our movement with the likes of you dumb fucks in the ranks. Let me spell it out for you. Tweet via your sockpuppet accounts. Screenshot those tweets and retweets. Post those screenshots to your normie accounts. This has to be signal boosted so that normies can't just write it off as "well, that's just one radical person and it would surely never catch on." The whole point is to discredit these fucksticks and get normie blood boiling. One random nigger is not enough to turn the tide. This has to look like the whole of BLM supports it.

>breitbart
>news

Took you shills long enough to show up. Must have been busy cranking out slide threads.

Every race has it's idiots.

Will be sure to always convict a nig if I'm ever put on the jury.
Racist as I am I also don't like the idea of giving out an unfair sentence but if this is the way it's going to be then so be it.

I think he doesn't actually practice

>claim racial superiority
>easily triggered by dumb niggers saying dumb things
>pic related
wew

Let the assumptions about me roll.

>Every race has it's idiots.
>Just a dumb nigger saying a dumb thing.

Thanks for proving my point shills. Doing more harm than good with those posts. This is too easy to write off as just a random dumb nigger making a stupid statement. This is a real ideology for their side. This is why we need evidence of more of them calling for it. The whole movement must be discredited and not just "some dumb nigger".

I'm literally shaking

>worried about dumb niggers
>on an image board full of retarded paedophiles
wew

>>easily triggered by gross miscarriages of justice

yes

How is this any different than the Bundy faggots having white jurors, letting them off for a hostile and violent takeover of a Federal building?

>environment fucked by corporations
>silence dumb niggers for justice
pick one

I have no idea what you're saying or how it's relevant to the conversation.

>implying this won't increase administrative cost of courts to infinity with unending trials and finally, usher in an actual fascist/ tyrannical regime

Not fake news at all ;)

f a k e n e w s f a k e n e w s
a k e n e w s f a k e n e w s f
k e n e w s f a k e n e w s f a
e n e w s f a k e n e w s f a k
n e w s f a k e n e w s f a k e
e w s f a k e n e w s f a k e n
w s f a k e n e w s f a k e n e
s f a k e n e w s f a k e n e w
a k e n e w s f a k e n e w s f
k e n e w s f a k e n e w s f a
e n e w s f a k e n e w s f a k
e w s f a k e n e w s f a k e n
w s f a k e n e w s f a k e n e
s f a k e n e w s f a k e n e w

don't be a microphone for these racist niggers. save the ammo to use this statement against them. don't help them embrace it.