Hey Sup Forumsacks. White American high school senior who works with freshmen on a regular basis here...

Hey Sup Forumsacks. White American high school senior who works with freshmen on a regular basis here. I understand that there's a lot of questions concerning the degeneracy in our schools, so I'm here to answer questions on how teens are acting and what they like.

Ask away.

Before you begin you should clarify which region of the country your school is in and what the demographics are. I feel like those two characteristics have a lot to do with student behavior/degeneracy.

Why haven't you fully embraced sexual bolshevism yet, comrade?

wait, I thought you must be over 18 to post on pol

Most seniors in high school are 18

Upper Michigan in a town of several thousand. Primarily """white""" with all sorts of descents like polish, Finnish, and Norwegian. I'm italian/French.

Pi Pi pu to

I'm 18 don't worry.

Whats the general attitude of high schoolers these days? Do you find your peers to be more conservative than one would expect, or is degeneracy rampant?

Are you male or female? What do you think can be done to help your fellow students to develop stronger values? It unfortunately seems like kids do not care whatsoever what their parents have to say and are really influenced by what their peers think.

Does the girl in the pic do bass to mouth?

Degeneracy is rampant, plenty of girls are huge sluts and I know a freshman who is currently dating a senior. There's a tranny in my concert chorale but """he""" does not make a big deal of it. Girls are rife with drama and hysterics, and typically liberals or centrists. The older GUYS get, the More conservative - seniors and juniors are for Trump, freshmen are for Shillary.

There is a sort of hedonistic air. Plenty of people do drugs and drink - one of our guys transferred to a neighboring school, got hammered, and crashed 2 cars.

The snowflake culture is a bit rampant, for girls at least, but they don't take major SJW s seriously.

Also the town had quite a bit of corruption they turn a blind eye to.

To answer user with a mom meme I'm still a virgin. Can't embrace a meme ideology if of I haven't yet fallen for the vaginal jew.

White male. My peers, like I said, adopted an ideology of joyful cynicism. The whole "crippling depression" meme (((youtubers))) use. Not much can be done, but there are respectable folks. 90% of them are males.

Ayo muh fish nigg a

Getting lunch, will be back.

That's legit my local rep. Lel. Fat fuck but based.

teach all them yoopers about tau and the pyramids

Hold on dere!
*eats pastie*
So you're tellin'
*puts on longjohns*
You're hustlin'
*shoots deer*
You mean you're trying to say
*culls wolf*
That up dere
*rides bike around Fumee Lake*
We was
*turns Michigan red*
Yoopers, eh?
*asks DONCHA KNOW*

Damn. Makes me glad I graduated hs 6 years ago before all of this bullshit really took off. I mean sure we had our sluts and degenerates but they were definitely the least common denominator. I can only hope future generations learn from our mistakes. God help us all.

In the UP? What parts? I'm from the soo actually.

Hey man don't lose hope. Like I said, there are a few decent ones, who are going to go say further than the rest of the school.

We're all gonna make it, we just gotta fight for it.

Dickinson county. It's alright, but just a reminder to fuck our weather.

>extreme heat
>frigid cold

Bro it's not a real Christmas unless you have -40 degree with windchill and 6 feet of snow. I just graduated last year and currently in Kansas. I despise the lack of snow

This completely. You get to stay inside and cackle at Florida screaming about
>muh oranges!!!
When it hits 50 degrees there. How is Kansas anyways? My inner nord forces me into a weakness to heat.

It's exactly how the Midwest is, can get extremely hot and cold. It's not a bad school either. Just wish I could have gone to Michigan

No you don't. It's gotten rough at MSU. Think of a little slice of Commiefornia except with added cold to agitate the cucks.

Oh the thing is that any uni will be extremely bluepilled, I've accepted that at KU and I'm just slowly redpilling my friends. You can find any group of friends that will be conservative.

Point. I know a redpilled Armenian from California, so I suppose everything is possible. Still, MSU is in a league of its own.

What's the political attitude of the sophmores?

Tug of war, yet mostly neutral. They're young enough to live in ignorance, but trying to grow up.

>Upper Michigan in a town of several thousand. Primarily """white""" with all sorts of descents like polish, Finnish, and Norwegian. I'm italian/French.
so are u in houghton or hancock? my guess is houghton. sup gremlin!

The rest of my mom's side lives in Houghton. I'm in kingsford to get away from the dysfunction.

I both learned about and procured illegal drugs in a public High School.

LSD, Cocaine ,Pot and Hash all regular visitors in my Temple... I ended up quitting after walking out first day of senior year.

Grades were fine until the books in the library I read during free period got me curious and the younger siblings of older former students made them available.

Public Schools are shit..

>There is a sort of hedonistic air. Plenty of people do drugs and drink - one of our guys transferred to a neighboring school, got hammered, and crashed 2 cars.

You literally describe any high school over the last 30yrs.