Admit it, blacks have had a huge influence on American culture. Food, music, style, language...

Admit it, blacks have had a huge influence on American culture. Food, music, style, language... Why not welcome them in as equal members of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-fSZRYeBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=gr_eVcCAUXo
youtube.com/watch?v=xTIP_FOdq24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews pay them to sing about killing White people. I guess they're equals now.

>blacks have had a huge influence on American culture
and none of it was good

>Food
grits, fried chicken, koolaid

>Music
rap

>Style
FUBU, baggy pants, sneaker heads, chains

>Language
ebonics

we cast off their influence as trash every year they live off our welfare.

It's because leftists love to put them everywhere.
Seriously our Western culture has taken a huge downturn because of this.
>Muh rap muh dik muh munnie muh sneakers

Grits and fried chicken are pretty good, koolaid is pretty shit tho. Rap is usually pretty bad but you can find some could ones if you look hard enough.

>Food
What are we going to do with out friend chicken and soul food we can make ourselves
>Music
Rock and jazz, which we do better than you at. Rap, which is sometimes catchy.
>style
Hanging your pants off your ass to signal you want to get buttraped isn't a style
>language
LOL

>implying blacks invented friend chicken

Just because they influence it doesn't mean it's positive influence

>rap
Jazz, blues, rhythm and blues, rock n roll, etc

but they already are, OP

^this^

I used to think black stuff was cool, WHEN I WAS 12. Then I grew up and realized that black culture is nothing but glorified childishness and irresponsibility.

Black people (and those who worship their crap) have a mental age of 12 until the day they die.

Forgot to mention: dominating whites in physical competition like sports, and satisfying your women when you can't, like when you're too busy working...

>Why not welcome them in as equal members of society?

because they don't want to be equal

>"borrowed" slaves from Africa
>complain when farm tools demand equal rights
>descendants of slaves earn millions leaping and dancing like they did in the jungle
wew

Can't wait to read your dimwitted assumptions about me.

u forgot house, techno, disco, funk, reggae, ska, bossa

but to be fair all of them but maybe reggae and blues were a collabo between black and white

Hahahaha thats some raziocinante tier canadian shitposting

also, to be really fair, you can't have any of them without the superior instruments of the European culture

african swing + european instruments = modern music

>better at running = better at sports

kill yourself leafy

I'd welcome some black women into my bed, aside from that, no thanks

Oh fugg x---D

Do you have the video? Please?

Whats your point? A gorilla could probably out perform a nigger in all of those things

mfw you can't pull her hair back into a fluffy ponytail while banging at her back door and yelling "shazam!".

Blacks have a problem with white people, as soon as they get over their racism issue then they're welcome to live just like every other race.

We already tried welcoming them as equals and they repaid us with unabashed niggertry

Colonel Sanders was white.

A nigger could never invent the genious flavour formula

what is projection

>rock
>blacks do better at

nice try D'ayron, ill let you have jazz but come on now

it's a tribal thing, we are afraid of the competition. So we tell ourselves they are not equal members and there, we win by default, avoiding that way the embarrassement of losing to niggers.

We are Sup Forums

i laughed so hard at this

Introducing such words like 'lit', 'bae', 'thicc' is not considered to be a contribution to culture.

Everyone already knows the secret recipe.

Blacks invented it at least.

popeyes does it better.

>like when you're too busy working
>blacks don't work

top quality racism there leaf, i knew you had it in you.

Introducing "based", one of Sup Forums's favourite words, was

Yeah, I was talking about whites being better at rock.

The cons outweigh the pros

How about noooooooo
10/100,000 are attractive, productive members of society, the rest are trash.

>Admit it, blacks have had a huge influence on music
Yes. The rest not.

blacks had a key role in introducing lots of things we consider regular aspects of our society, foods, music, fashion, among other less reputable things

i think current blacks are riding off the success of their grandparents,

>muh white guilt
>whitey u owe us reparations
>implying living and being a member of a multicultural 1st world society isnt enough of a reparation for something they werent even involved in

in conclusion;

race war 2017

thats like saying

" i invented the idea of washing clothes" in an attempt to discredit the guy who made the 1st washing machine

stay pleb

Jesus Christ why are people so eager to drastically overblow the extent of kangz' contributions to music?

dicks out for harambe

>ill let you have jazz
FUCK you man

So some kikes make some nignogs play white music for a decade, and you let them have it?

yes

A FUCKING LEAF.

Amirite guys?

Started by blacks, perhaps, but utterly dominated by whites. And besides, the nigs didn't nog as hard back in the 60's through the 80's.

You can still find some good older negro music, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fSZRYeBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=gr_eVcCAUXo
youtube.com/watch?v=xTIP_FOdq24

>Food
I eat European cuisine, my mother's mother taught me that. There was fried chicken way before niggers jumped on it.
>Music
Hip hop isn't music, R&B is simplistic, Blues is as repetitive as fuck.
>Style
Style? Looking like a potato bad is immature
>Language
As for the language, they cannot even pronounce everything thoroughly.

>Black food

It's just southern food. Unless you're talking about mudcakes.

>Being thankful for thug culture

Have you seen cops

agreed

Everybody was Dindu fighting
The Fat Nags was fast as

I don't get why it's so hard to understand
they don't want to be part of society, they want to be completely separate, but they want to be separate on their own terms.

like how someone I know went to college and they had two different orientations, there was an orientation for white students, and an "orientation of color"

Deport all nigs back to Africa. Hang the ones who resist

Just because they had a huge influence doesn't imply that it was positive...

>Hip hop isn't music, R&B is simplistic, Blues is as repetitive as fuck.
What music do you prefer?

influence doesn't always mean positive influence

>american
>culture

>I used to think black stuff was cool, WHEN I WAS 12.
Congratulations. How old are you now? 13?

This hivemind, though it's right.

We HAVE. Repeatedly for decades.

The insist on continuing to act like tribal savages and blame us for their own actions.

How do you become so self-aware, but still participate on this board ?

Just because something has a lot of influence doesn't mean it's a good influence.

Stop begging us to do what weve already done. Blacks have equal rights and are treated equally already. I see well dressed black men driving nicer cars and living in nicer houses than me all the time.

BLACKS
ARE
DOING
FINE

>blacks
>posts a white woman

at least post a pic of a real black person

Not everyone here is ignorant as fuck you know
>implying i'm not

Pol Pot had huge influence in Cambodia before he killed 1/3 of it's population,

>disgusting
black as the night

>Food
Sorry, I don't eat off styrofoam plates.

"satisfying them better"
>posts paid actress.

Wew, you almost had a point..

..not really.

Only stormniggers deny that, though granted their contributions over the last few decades haven't been that great as s whole, but that's more the fault of the (((media))) who push garbage in general.

and I could live happily without all of those things.

Well blacks may win in physical activies (which I also doubt) but whites win in every mental activies/sports like chess.

>Food
Chicken wings that only drunk sports fans eat while they drink shitty beer?
>Music
Last time I checked the whole "Blacks gave us blues and rock and roll" meme was debunked. The Scots-Irish gave the freed slaves their music culture.
>Style
I don't wear construction boots with sweatpants.
>Language
YO HOL UP

>tfw white and nigger-sized dick

>invented the pentatonic and chromatic scales

They didn't invent any of those foods. Fried chicken was invented by the Scottish before America was even a thing. Scottish immigrants are what made it popular here. Grits were invented by native americans.

Hell they didn't even invent rap.

I can't turn the tv on without seeing niggers every where

> Food
Besides peanut butter, what else have they contributed? Hispanics have given more to the US in half of the time
> Style
For rebellious teenagers and other ghettonised victim complex fuckwits
> Music
Only in past 20 years + Jazz' golden era
> Language
You're still speaking a horrible bastardised English accent and Dindus are making it even more horribler

They didn't even contribute peanut butter, the Aztecs invented it.

I remember in school we would be taught about how black people invented all this great stuff only to learn as an adult that it was all a lie.

The black guy who supposedly invented the stop light? Yeah he invented a hand crank stop light after an electric one was already invented. There's a long list of inventions commonly credited to blacks that they didn't actually invent.

Mice have made great contributions to medical science by being tested on but I don't want a bunch of the fuckers in my kitchen.

I never implied everyone was. My question is why would someone aware of the fallacies that run this board still use it. It's like acknowledging that you're mentally ill, but not making an effort to get help.

blacks (African Americans) are Americans dumb ass. They've been here for centuries, of course they are apart of American culture.

blacks ? no...
normal educated PEOPLE of brown skin color?
yes

George Washington Carver did some tricks with peanuts and that's about it.
Outside of him...There were no famous black inventors.

I cant comprehend idea of eating mud.
I could if this was some mineral heavy suplement due to lack certain source in diet, but its just water with clay and sand.
WhY??

Their food is just southern food. Pretty much everything about niggers is southern culture with more degeneracy added in. The media loves to show blacks on TV and in music but will almost never show rednecks in a positive light. Its ironic to watch liberals openly bigoted against southern white culture then turn around and embrace "black culture" so openly.

Same liberals that say y'all and ain't and try to put on a nigger twang and it never crosses their mind how much of a hypocrite they are. Black people = cool and should be idolized, white southerners = trashy subhuman scum.

>ill let you have jazz
>dean martin
>frank sinatra
>the andrews sisters
>Glen miller (who made a niggers song good)
>danny kaye

yeah blacks are (((better))) at jazz

Don't read too much into the media. There are plenty of blacks that don't have the same ideals as the New Black Panthers

>i think current blacks are riding off the success of their grandparents
FUCKING THIS!
I see racism from both sides honestly (although only a small percentage). It's like, "yeah, your ancestors did some great things and all, but what the fuck have you done with your life?"

We already have you retard, it's them that's causing the trouble, I wouldn't mind them, if they didn't chimp out at every moment.

>Popeyes

>that sweet and sour sauce

Literally everything blacks claim to bring to the table they either actually didn't, or a white man did it better.

I dare you to challenge this statement.

This makes me want to racemix.

What did you do to me Sup Forums? The more you say I should date white women, the more I want to dip my stick in chocolate.

go ahead mohammad, we don't care if terrorists start raping niggers.