Black Gangs or Hispanic Gangs?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestshockers.com/chainsaw-beheading/
liveleak.com/view?i=b0b_1477534569
liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1330542217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corporate gangs.

Next.

My Uncle who lives in Houston told me Blacks and Mexicans are fighitng a gang war

Who's winning?
What are they fighting for?

Hispanic

BLACK KANGZ

Spics because they're smarter than niggers.
Society is winning.

Hispanic gangs because they are better organized and have more money. Cartel influenced gangs in the US have the organization and money of the mafia and the savagery of the worst black gangs which mostly deal drugs and shoot one another in their own ghettos.

Middle class white people, obviously.

Yeah, tons of LA blacks are moving to Houston. Pretty much the trash who can't afford it

>Society is winning.

Mexican gangs don't fuck around, half of the nogs in black gangs just have daddy issues

>Who's winning?
The spics
>What are they fighting for?
The spics hate niggers just as much as whites do.

Always cracks me up when some retard says the race war between spics and niggers is a Southwestern US thing.

I'm not sure about Hispanic gangs but black gangs will shoot you for wearing the wrong color in their hood.

Mexicans are actually organized and militant so I'd them.

/thread

(((OP))) BTFO

this tbqh familia. but spics learned from niggers in cali, then took it up a notch

>Society is winning.

No because Mexicans are "gentrifying" black ghettos while simultaneously being more violent and more capable of self-perpetuating rather than just keeping the same stagnating population in the ghetto.

Hispanic gangs easily. They're more cold blooded and more likely to murder you since they usually have a GTFO quick plan back to Mexico if they need to bail.

Those are Mestizo people, not Hispanic.

>who's winning?
Hispanics seem to have better group cohesion and organization but one-on-one niggers are more brutal and savage.

So effay. W2C final solution?

Lol
This butthurt asshole again

Have you ever heard of a black drug dealing billionaire? Of course not. Only Hispanics have achieved this, from Pablo Escobar to El Chapo.

I agree with you, I was referencing your post to the Taco you were replying to.

Only thing nogs can do is petty street crime and this is one out of several reasons they will lose and thank god for that.

What about the black guy from American Gangster

Frank Lucas

>(((television)))

Assez simple...

bestshockers.com/chainsaw-beheading/

Quel gang de sauvages...

liveleak.com/view?i=b0b_1477534569

>Dr. Mengele, I'm NSDAP

Leroy Barnes

Pire que les mudslimes...

liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1330542217