MESSAGE TO THE ALL RACIST ISLAMOPHOBIC WHITE PEOPLE BIGOTS

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic white people.

The white people created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>Muslim here
stopped reading there

are there even muslims in serbia?

>Muslim here
>Serbia
Does not compute

>serbia
>muslim

topkek

Nop,it was the Zionist and Neocon Jews.

Oh shit, my bad.

This faggot literally posts the same pasta every day. Stop giving him attention.

>Muslim
>Thinking they have anything of value to say

sage goes in all fields.

I know it's a copy pasta I just wanted to show off my super cool reaction pic. Thanks for ruining the moment asshole

Utter this phrase to ward off the Muslim evil
>>La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

OP knows what's up.

You have to go back.

fpibp

It's our fault that when a cartoon is published depicting muhammad the backlash is death?

Get fucking real, islam takes itself to be the absolute truth. It's to the point where people are starting to watch what they say about islam or fear deadly retaliation.

Are you seriously going to blame a couple of military operations for the extensive history of slavery, genocide, and war attributed to islamic influence?

You're so god damn stupid.

>Using varg
>Muslim here
kys sandnigger

As a Serb: emigrate pls. ty.

Muslim here.

You made this thread the other day too, what are you trying to accomplish?

Realize your no match for the western empire you goat fucking shitskin

Then muslims shouldn't have oppressed Europe for hundreds of years, forcing the crusades to happen and plunging us into the dark ages. What you got in return is just a very tiny taste of retribution, so I don't feel bad one bit.

Someone had to kill muslims. Glad it was (and still) is us. Now go get killed please, you're a disgrace to serbia.

are you mentally ill

or something on your conscience?

or are you just another yurokike spewing same old propaganda day in day out?

Mad kid?

Newfags its a copypasta

>You are the cause of all of this
So what are you going to do about it nigger?

Everything you said is true, I admit it. But here's the thing: It doesn't matter. What's done is done. We've made our blunders, we've been making them since the soviets were first pushing into Afghanistan. But that's over and done. We can't change the past, only how we handle the present. And I'll tell you right now, ISIS is not going to stop if we ignore them. They must be destroyed, along with all fundamentalism, Islamic or otherwise. The world will never know peace otherwise.