Name one thing she did right in her life

Name one thing she did right in her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/46/1473464767202.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>

Marry Bill

Lose.

She lost the election.

Married Bill Clinton. She would've been just another bitch lawyer if it weren't for him.

Fuck those people.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/46/1473464767202.jpg

Need I say more?

Lose to Donald Trump.

conceded

Super predators

She took these cutie pie pictures.

/thread

Eventually she will die.

>"We have to bring them [blacks] to heel."
I miss the old Hillary.

You want more user?

Look up @knobdoorman

She said something smart one time, I remember it cause I was like: Oh, wow, Hillary said something correct and accurate for once, that's a first.

I forget what the fuck she said, but I remember my reaction. So that's the one thing.

>Name one thing she did right in her life.

•First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health

Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

being a sexy mummy

She grew older

You can stop now CTR she lost and you faggots are all going to jail

Marry into power and wealth.

wew

First to claim that Obama was not born in America.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I'M SHILLING FOR C.T.R.

NERD VIRGIN

NO SUNSHINE

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I NEVER GET LAID

Married Bill. She did her image over to be more like a Poli wife when Billy ran for governor because she looked like a dowdy lesbian and people laughed at her. She also changed her accent as an adult (like almost impossible without faking it for years) to not be so country. And she got in with some powerful people with money to help her achieve her participation award in the election. Apart from that she fucked everything she touched up with hubris.

>she lost

oh really,it isnt January 20th yet.democrats will probably just cheat like they always do and we'll be stuck with her.why did you think a country that has sat through 8 years of obama and still blames bush on the mess obama created had any sort of intelligence at all.a sack of horse shit has more a brain then your average american voter

She allowed Donald Trump to win in a landslide by being the worst candidate in recent history.

her family already had power and wealth. you frog cuck

im.so.smart.i.dont.use.spaces.after.i.have.finished.a.sentence

When she said she liked Margaret Sanger.

she gave birth, although only once

bark in public

This.

Hilariously ironic that with all her hubris in playing up how she was a strong successful woman she still needed a man to dick her to be worth anything.

She failed the Bar Exam in DC and went to live with Bill instead. Would literally be NOTHING if it wasn't for Bill.

user is just don't what the OP asked assholes.

That said you need to cut out the titles and recognitions. Commendable but not technically things she did right. Awards are BS.

was bill that smart?Bill was very charismatic, even today in his deteriorating state he's still kind of got it.

Even then she was an ungrateful cunt to him.

Apparently he warned her about the white working class and how she should focus on the economy. She ignored him and doubled down on pandering to the loudest left.

Here I trimmed out the bull shit. Now we can discuss whether these things are actually good.

•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video

Nice. Oh, but look, he stopped posting after the election. So sad.

was hot when she was young.

that's about it.

DOMA

how young?

Her incompetent campaign and resulting loss in the election is the straw that broke the camel's back on how neoliberalism is worshipped by the public.

She was in way hot at any point in her life

I always liked Bill. He seemed like a good old boy that made good. Played sax on TV and shit too.
Total mismatch for that cunt who I always thought looked evil from day one. The fact that the body count began almost immediately after they got into the White House reinforced that.

On yeah, to answer your question:

She lost.

Someone is getting paid to post this shit ... oh i m laughin

That's not even subtle shilling...

What a dumbass CTR shill.

Copied from a PowerPoint I guess?

She did not kill herself after all her failures.
She is a fighter, she never gives up
She is sexy

Lose!