ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
scholar.google.fr/scholar?q=pair bond mechanism oxytocin&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

They are called Tyrone, Jamal and Darrius

I do, most of them are women as well, so they're also women with friends

this

no, they have connections. Which is why they get high when using facebook

Have you honestly never interacted with a woman before?

thread/

show tits

Yes, I would know because I am a "Gamer Girl" and I have many friends. O_0

>They are called Tyrone, Jamal and Darrius
Well memed, CTR!

Sure, but women tend to hold on to their high school mentality well into adulthood, so many of their friendships are completely superficial.

Yes i have.

And i never know where i've got them.

if they're unmarried, then they usually have a really close girl friend. married girls do not have close friends.

all women hate every other women, even lesbos hate women.

my wife has close friends but many superficial ones on facebook.

"Hey honey I just made a new "friend".

"Oh wow she has some big tits"

"WTF how can you say something like that about my "friend""

Her children.

i should have said, married girls who are actually vested in the relationship do not have close friends. kek

Yes, female friends and beta orbiters.

They have """friends""". But they're not capable of much loyalty to them. You just have to hear what they say behind each others' backs for a while. I mean holy shit. They care about their own social status first and foremost. Friendship is politics to them. They'll throw anyone under the bus.

top kek good sir.

Women have fake friends. They give each other social affirmation by being seen in public and not being loners. They stab each other in the back when they feel it would help them to. So no, they are not really friends

yes, this

Many of my friends are women.

Familiy guy has never been more right
youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

Let me tell you the story of how I drove an irreconcilable wedge between two girls who were "best friends" since they were 10 by merely existing

Not the way men think of friends. They have people they associate with in order to gain certain benefits (social status, money, validation, etc.) but not the tribal loyalty unto death you find among men.

Female "friendships" are based on utility, male friendships mostly on shared hardships/feelings.

They seem to simultaneously be friendly and hate each other at the same time.

>Many of my friends are women.

Kill yourself

I unironically don't see how a man can see a woman as anything more than a fuck toy....trying to have a real conversation with one is the definition of insufferable

nah, this is a valley girl meme
I wouldn't ever betray my friends.
Then again, I select them very carefully, unlike some normies that get to be 'friends' with people they actually hate

>that throbbing vein on the middle woman's forehead

She's clearly angry as fuck but she's all smiles. Says it all really.

it's just a stock photo

And that is the core reason why they aren't capable of supporting the existence of a civilization.

I'm a 38 yr old married man (10 yrs) and my two best friends at the moment are an 18 yr old and 25 yr old girl. I suppose they must have friends because they have me.

I mainly play ps4 games with the 18 yr old and the 25 yr old "volunteers" to do things with me in the community. I can always count on her being there but the wife hates her guts.

Livin the dream.

tell it faggot

>the joke
>your head

>at the moment

kys

i've known my best friends even from kindergarden you fag

And at what age did you start fucking them in the ass?

Well sadly I lost my oldest friends when I got divorced from 1st wife. She was pretty hot and they figured they'd try to get some since it was available.

Never forgiven them. Fuck those faggots.

I prefer to rotate through friends now, keeps things interesting.

Calm down Melvin

You know the drills bitch. Tits or gtfo.

i hate guys like that. nothing more despicable than going after a women and leave your friends. hope these girls will be better for you

the 25 yr old looks a lot like Oliva d-abo circa Conan the destroyer. She's a pretty cool chick too.

Agreed. And to think I bailed them out of jail, helped them move and shit. Bunch of ingrates.

>tits

Here's another question.

Can a man be friends with a woman without wanting to fuck them ?

I don't think so.

I don't understand the picture you posted. Does being ugly oblige you to have sex with other ugly people?

only if they're disgusting.

but then again i wouldnt want to be friend with a disgusting woman .

Wise leafposter
This

HAHA that makes good sense.

It is known that oxytocin is integral to the formation of pair bonds, but why do social conservatives infer that it gets reduced with subsequent relationships to encourage monogamy? Is there journals anywhere that have found that the effects of oxytocin may become dulled? I want to believe this.

Go on

I'm not entirely sure why it quoted the Aussie when I meant this user

This one girl I know I call "the giantess" because she's like 6'2 has kind of wide hips but has a super pretty face and blonde hair. Poor girl can't get a date cause she's so fucking huge. Not fat but a huge bitch.

Maybe I should be her friend too. She's nice.

theres nothing more attractiv than this
Uma Thurman is also like that

you should friend her with your penile inside her vagine

Women are intellectually vapid creatures solely concerned with pleasure, gossip, and entertainment and are thus incapable of true friendship as Aristotle defines it.

Introduce me user. I'd love to make giants with her.

No the trick is to do things with them, not sit and chit chat. Eww how fucking horrible would that be.

I play games with the one and my other friend, we set up tables, decorations and shit for community events.

Ew, talking to girls is terrible and can only spiral to either sex or a fight.

Keep the chit-chat to a minimum and instead delegate tasks to them. If you start asking them too much about themselves....you're in trouble.

female's "friends" are basically "means to an end"

>can a man be plutonic friends with a woman
No. All women in a man's life are potential fucks. If there exists no possibility in the man's mind that he could ever fuck her, he doesn't willingly interact with her.

this is a VERY important question QUICK QUICK QUICK

i did something like this, i had sex with both of them on seperate occasions so its not all bad

sadly, yes.
more than me too.

women just are more popular by definition. it's so depressing. they have more leverage socially and they have an easier time manipulating people and it just sucks for the guys.

a huge problem is that they never really call anybody including myself. if they are alluring enough, they don't need to do this. like, you could just waste away and she wouldn't bother doing anything unless you constantly try to give that relationship momentum. all male - female relationships are unequal ones unless you're a rich topdog with fuckloads of status so her dumb shit doesn't matter but as an average guy, nothing's gonna happen.

it's unfair that women have it easier to bring people together and you just don't.

male friends are okay however. as a guy I just love the immediate sense of brotherhood I get when interacting with some men. it's not all of them but a lot of times it's there and it's very heartwarming as opposed to females and their judgmental ass dogshit they're trying to pull on you.

Back in the caveman days and even up until now the gender roles of male and female have dictated that men get food by hunting and gathering and the women bear and raise the young. Males in caveman days could collect berries and roots for food but there were massive beasts roaming the land with enough meat to sustain their family for days. Unfortunately killing the beast and protecting the kill from scavengers required a group effort, and the hunters were overwhelmingly if not all male. This pack hunter mentality was passed on from father to son and begun over the centuries to warp the mindset of man. Because women were in the home with the children, their mindset was developed to keep the home clean of disease and pest, keep the children safe in the immediate area and keep the food safe from scavenging tribe members and pests. Most of the woman's job required negative social interaction with people other than offspring and a cuntish mentality towards cooking and cleaning. The pack hunter mentality was never taught to the female sex, and in this day and age they are centuries behind in development of it. That might be why they can't understand loyalty.

are you a cute girl though? that doesn't apply to girls who aren't

10/10

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
I can't be arsed to search for more tbf
Go nuts :
scholar.google.fr/scholar?q=pair bond mechanism oxytocin&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

>Most of the woman's job required negative social interaction with people other than offspring and a cuntish mentality towards cooking and cleaning

If they were raised completely isolated then I don't why they wouldn't develop a very strong in-group preference if all contact outside of it is hostile.

They have best enemies

Aside from the image, these studies only identify the importance of oxytocin and other hormones in pair-bonding but not that its effects lessen as you increase the number of relationships/sexual partners.

All contact was potentially hostile, including in the group. Outside attacks would have been present occasionally but the women didn't band together and say girl power lol kick ass! They grabbed their kids and ran off into the bush to not get raped. If there was threat of an enemy tribe they would leave males to defend it. At no point in time did it become a constant trend for females to pack bond beyond their immediate family. It was never a regular occurrence for women to take down 600lb beasts or fight 100+ pvp battles with their tribe members. Sewing beads and trading salt for meat maybe but not much beyond that.

Mmmh, i guess the lack of human experimentation means there a lack in hard evidence.
Statistics are pretty much the only thing we got going, though it's largely enough for me.

It does proves that, to maintain a relationship, sex every day is pretty much required, along inor act of affection like kissing and hugs.
I guess if you're willing to risk mingling with used goods, you could reduce the chances of divorces through that.

Because you're reducing it too much mate.

Oxytocin could be doing its job perfectly fine but its not quite as good as it was in the 5 different variations of long term relationships I romanticise because its human nature, so I'm going to leave.

Bumping for this

Sup Forums is so fucking autistic, jesus christ. There's nothing so fucking other-worldly about women as you are acting like they are.

Other worldly?

They're not a mystery. Women want wealth and social status because they're naturally ingrained to uphold the culture in which they live (our culture is shit, thus women are shit)

They want male protection, in exchange they give us pussy. They naturally want to have children, their ovaries are boiling all the time.

N E W

Also, pussy is the only tool they have to exchange to men for his wealth, status, and protection. Without their pussy, no one would obviously pay any attention to them.

Hence why women who "give it up" (have lots of sex) easily are less "valuable". They have nothing to offer you that you can't get for free.

>be 6 years ago
>High school senior
>start talking to qt and her less than cute friend
>aiming for the cutie
>apparently they're best of friends, literally do everything together
>in private exchanges with them
>qt says friend wears wigs because she dyes her hair too much, started balding (kek)
>friend calls qt a cheating slut that leads people on
>more of shit like this for a few months
>"you know she says this about you right" to both of them
>cat fight ensues at lunch
>stop talking to each other
>fug qt for 3 years
>they still haven't talked six years later

Petty shit man

Only if they are male

Somewhat wrong.

Explain the female in-group preference?

>O_0
it's le penguin of d00m! lolz
how have you been girl?
Still le rand0m as ever holding up sporks?

D E V I O U S

If true, alpha man right here

No.

There is a reason why shows for little girls refer to friendship as "magic"

Define "female in group preference"