OBAMA ORDERS FBI TO INVESTIGATE HACKING ELECTIONS

WTF I LOVE OBAMA NOW

"President Obama orders intelligence officials to conduct a broad review of election hacking"

abc7.com/politics/president-obama-orders-broad-review-of-election-hacking/1647945/

/POL7 ON SUICIDE WATCH

SAY IT WITH ME:

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op is a faggot

This won't turn out the way you expect it to :^).

why trump peasants are triggered with this?

>pizzagate is fake news propagated by conspiracy nuts and shouldn't be taken seriously
>muh russian boogeymen hacked our elections! its true!
Democrats truly are the party of double-think and hypocrisy.

What's going to be funny is when their own media gets taken down by their own legislation.

They have 0 foresight, apparently.

Whereas Republicans have always, always, been the calm rational resistance to the paranoia of the intelligence community, without exceptions.

This.

All it's going to find is that Hillary is a cheat, just like the other three recounts did.

FBI already proved to be completely useless

I dont give a shit what this turns out as long as happenings keep coming. Im in a neutral side just enjoying the american freak show.

Source?

Watch it get abruptly ended without comment when it turns up evidence of Clinton shenanigans like the Michigan recount did.

This just in Obama shuts down his own election probe for racism just like the recounts and that corruption probe that only caught black congressmen.

not an argument.

Fucking kek'd

;___; goddamnit drumpf reee

saved.

Check the Michigan recount. It was interrupted because of this.

RUSSIA HACKED PAPER BALLOTS.

RUSSIA HACKED MACHINES NOT CAPABLE OF ACCESSING THE INTERNET!!!

Translation: Nigger makes a stupid decision.

I believe you I'm just wondering if anyone has a pic or article saved or something

APOLOGIZE

Pretty easy to use a search engine, but I have a brother who's retarded, so I'll help you out.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

you're such an idiot. Hilary is evil

Retire these Shillary Pepes already. They were never funny. Pepe is the alt-right symbol, not the cuck symbol. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE

Yeah remember when they got the CIA to bullshit about centrifuges and we went to a bullshit war in Iraq? They're getting the CIA to cook up some Russian evidence of hacking clinton and podesta. They've rolled Hayden out already to say woweee trump is sure dumb for not thinking it's da ruskies. What's he thinking not believing CNN? And CNN says Wot? He only goes to security briefings once a week? Well he really is dumb folks. I only got this job last week straight out of uni and even I know it was the Russians. I have these talking points right he...um I research stuff. We are in trouble folks.

Anyone wanna fall on the sword and say it was them at the 11th hour after they blame Russia? You'll go to prison but save the world.