What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

1965 immigration act passed without the consent of the people and under the lie that it wouldn't change demographics.

The only people who will do manual labor jobs in the agricultural sector (not just for a couple months while sorting their shit out, but for life) are people without the skills to do anything else. Somali meatpackers, mexican strawberry pickers etc

This. Also I think it was just some bullshit they passed as a civil rights measure.

The US literally annexed northern Mexico. What do you expect?

America is a nation of immigrants.

Without immigrants, America wouldn't exist.

The most violent immigrants were white Europeans who literally genocided the natives.

Just some facts for you xenophobic shitheads.

Get off this site cuck

kek is on my side

literally could've taken eastern and southern euros instead of brown shitskins

>The US literally annexed northern Mexico. What do you expect?

You do realize that the area annexed was basically empty and almost all of the few living in it where natives.

>America is a nation of immigrants.

This meme needs to die.

>no counter arguments, just ad-hom

Business as usual on the alt-right I see

It was annexed but the real reason is because there is farm worker shortages

>Minnesota
>Somalia

What have we done lads?

THREE FUCKING CROSSES

This map may know it as Myanmar, but it will always be Burma to me.

Kennedy in the 60's flooded the states with Mexican immigrants in an effort to vastly increase the democratic voting base. It was largely successful for the democrat party, and a huge problem for America.

>state is labeled Ethiopia
>neighbor state is labeled Somalia
What could possibly go wrong?

I went to the Cities last weekend too and god damn there were so many fucking headscarves in the Mall of America. I have a tally on my phone. Made a game of counting them.

Cuck fetish is genetic it seems

The population there is still less than half of a single percent, and a lot of them leave anyway because they can't handle the bitter cold.

Rip minnesomalia

No Mexican wanted to live there, they were scared shitless of the Apache, thats why they let white people into Texas

>Ohio
>India
Dunno. Most of the Indians in my city are pretty chill. I'd rather have Hindus than Dindus.

They build businesses instead of burning them down

Why do the Somalians go up north where it is so cold? I thought they would like deep south with the other jigaboos

>The eternal Sven
Minnesomalia has lots of swedes

>Bhutan

What?

LEAFS GET OUT OF MONTANA

>My business is booming in Montana
>All those US dollars I'm bringing back to Canada
Hey at least I create jobs.

I hate every swede. My german heritage will be preserved when i destroy minnesota from my boarder.

Somalis hate niggs, they not even really black if you see them, very dark arab features.

They had a revolution like 40 years ago I think

Well, time to move to NY I guess.

Is Montana a nice place?

>Filled with leafs

Just live out of the Metro/St Cloud and you never see them. When I worked at a Starbucks, I had one Somali morning regular, and he was the only one I'd ever see.

>After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill at the foot of the Statue of Liberty.

holy fuck is this guy the worst state leader in history, lyndon b johnson is such a fucking nigger

>Burmese in Indiana
Fucking thanks Fort Wayne

Wow, I'm not so upset about the Mexicans anymore. At least they're not Iraqis.

>The most violent immigrants were white Europeans who literally genocided the natives.

>implying the natives weren't fighting and killing among themselves under the law of conquest.

>Gets assmad when white europeans were better at it.

Mademereply/10

What is the deal with ducking Bhutan?

>bhutan
What?

>NJ
>India

Yea sounds about right, they aren't to bad though, keep to themselves and have pretty good food.

clearly we need more Canadian immigrants.

what does a candian mexican half breed look like

And they pump my gas :)

Ochim horosho bait

I don't care as long as they're legal and don't cause trouble.

Otherwise, they can get fucked.

I'm not sure that's Indians most the time honestly, Pakistani usually or something.

Indians always ring me up at 711

A small ass landlocked country from the edge of nowhere colonizing 3 large US states is at least ubnormal, if you are unaffected by the noses.

was lyndon b johnson the one that didnt want our guys to go fuck up china and north korea with nukes and shit

I have no problem with this so long as they're legal.

Smart leafs, taking over Montana. You should let us have it for keeps.

That was Truman.

>tfw Myanmar

Fuck off and kill yourself, poo in loo.

I want to facefuck that puppy so hard right now

this is now a post WW2 conspiracy thread

SUGGESTED TOPICS:
IMMIGRATION + LBJ + WARMONGERING + JFK ASSASINATION

ill start

LBJ was in on JFK getting whacked

Are you Canadian by birth?

Why is that user?

Not too sure, I just want to feel my cock squeeze into the fucker's anus, and jizz all over it's face, and press my cock into it's mouth forcefully. I want to feel my cock in between the brains of the bastard. Christ, do I want that.

>tfw live in Dublin, Ohio
>Irish district basicslly with a ton of Irish stylings and pubs
>70% of the people you see their now are muslims and Indians
>Its truly got that British feel (Ireland will never be independant)

Yeah, if you pay people bullshit wages, no one wants to do it

Well I'm glad I could provide that image to you

Ohio here, im not sure i believe the indian thing. Sure theres a lot, but I've lived in every part of ohio. Except for cincinnati its still very white. That being said, id also take pajeet over dashaunda

>Montana
>Canada

Found the Indian.

>not wawa

Found the poo in loo.

Wall. Soon.

>not sheetz

Another poo in loo.

This. It removed quotas and opened up immigration to places in Sub-saharan Africa and the Middle east.

>you'll never violently fuck it's ear
>you'll never jizz into it's mouth
>you'll never have it lick the cheese from your cock
>you'll never have it lick peanut butter from your oily balls
>you'll never have it suck your feet, then shit on your cock
>you'll never have it shit in your mouth while you jack off
>you'll never feel your cock in it's brains
>you'll never violently assfuck it to death
>you'll never dick slap it when it needs comfort

How bout we take Alberta from you leafs? Your women can stay, you cucks will be kicked out.

Ignore him. He is just a leaf shit posting.

THIS

More likely a Mexican tbhwy famalam although the reverse search of the first image is in french.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYNE STREEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Muslims shouldnt be allowed in. Everyone else is fine.

ok, paco

You're half right.

You can take Alberta from Edmonton down -- we need that shit bitumen for energy. The rest is yours straight up for Montana. Be nice to get rid of Calgary finally.

nice try pablo

This is typical when you create a nice society that borders a 3rd world shit hole with a population of literal savages.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to get at here, OP. Are you surprised or something?

Wherever the sverige goes the Somali follows.

This is still showing legal immigration..

This. The Indian dude that runs the gas station in Pennsylvania I buy my smokes at is pretty cool. Always really happy and calls everybody buddy.

>Without immigrants, America wouldn't exist.
Ironically, America won't exist once it's inundated with immigrants that don't really want to be American.

>bhutan

seems pretty based senpai

I live in Illinois one of the biggest farm States.

Da fuck you mean we need a Spic to farm? It's the year 2016 we don't need fucking people to go out physically go out and pick corn, cotton, or anything.

We have industrial machines to farm shit now you fuck. And half the factories in my home town left a long time ago to pay chinks 2 cents and hour.

Stop all this racist filth it goes against the Bible.
We are all created in God's image. We need to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ
Galatians 3:28
Matthew 22:37–39
Genesis 1:26-27

It is a nation of immigrants though. You can't deny that.

Originally colonized/settled by
>English
>Spaniards
>Dutch
>French
>Portuguese

Followed by massive influxes of
>Italians
>Irish
>Germans
>Niggers for slavery
>Chinese on the west coast

However we do need immigration restrictions now, especially on third-worlders.

Yeah I'm sure we couldn't get Poles, Russians, and Ukrainians to do those jobs. Better go get some more mestizos.

> tfw Americanos tell me to "get in line"
> there is no such line

Will overstay a visa and try my luck any day now senpai.

The problem is that immigrants don't want to be American now. They want to be Mexicans, Chinese, Indian, Muslim, Jews. They'll never integrate into historic America, so they'll destroy it.

they call it big sky country
least polluted skies besides arizona
you can do 120 on the highway
stuff is a bit more expensive
milk tastes like grass not corn
beef too