How do we fix Canada?

Canada is ruled by cucks, we can all agree on that.
But there are a lot of people wishing for something more in their politics. I amung many others find myself proud to be Canadian but lamenting at how our leaders tarnish our name. We need leadership that is not unabashedly globalist, someone who is for Canada and who can uncuck us as a nation. The Liberals, Conservatives, and NDP are all globalist shills.

Ive seen these guys on here before nationalpartyofcanada.wordpress.com/blog/ but i dont hear much about them.

What can we do, as Canadians, to save ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications
youtu.be/wEI6zbScdQE
cmec.ca/Publications/Lists/Publications/Attachments/365/Book_PISA2015_EN_Dec5.pdf
youtu.be/jeeKe74fP9w
youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/british-republican-group-calls-for-referendum-on-monarchy-when-queen-dies-a6993216.html
owen.org/blog/414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada is a land ruled by cucks but most of the country itself isn't cucked.

The truth is, Canada will continue to keep destroying itself on a federal level while 70% of the country just sits back and watches. Canada's way too apathetic.

Tu laisses le Québec tout diriger, James...on va faire une loi 101 2.0 a la grandeur du Canada. Ca va arranger l'invasion Chinoise et shitskins...

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

How do we fix this? Where do we start? I dont want to live like this

Fucking beigies. Fuck off were full.

We need a proper far-right movement here. Like generation identity, national action, ETC. We can't get anywhere if we have nothing to rally behind.

Tu peux remercier les Juifs te les gauchistes de Toronto, James...

vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications

Should we start it ourselves? Or should we see how existing parties go?

Most leafs feel disenfranchised, and a lot of conservative leafs feel betrayed by our conservative party.

You have places like fucking Newfoundland, who's conservatives are more redpilled than federal conservatives, encouraging people to vote trudeau over harper for fuck sake. Our politics are a mess when you have blatantly racist provinces preferring trudeau over harper.

Canada needs a real conservative party. Right now it's centre-left (conservative), far left (liberal), and commie (NDP)

Well, you could start targeting marxist, SJW university officials and professors.

Its kinda gross, asians are one of the better forigners, but we cant just hand our cities to them

On a besoin de des vrais droitistes comme Conversano en France...

youtu.be/wEI6zbScdQE

Yeah i know i feel that way. I know in ontario the unions practically threatened people into voting for trudeau. We need a proper right party.

tabarnak, restez ici avec tes alt-right potes et ne rentrez pas /fr/ stp

B.C. est bien partit, James...

As of 2011 there are over 450,000 Chinese in Greater Vancouver. Vancouver received the title of being, outside of Asia, the "most Asian city" due to its large Chinese population.

Les drogués de Hongcouver sont morts...

It's a sea of leaves...

Tu es Mexicain autochtone ou blanc, Jose?

RIP Vancouver.

Help us start the great uncuckening, ameribro

Who cares? The degeneracy is only killing the cancerous cities like Toronto and Montreal. I live in the Maritimes and in the summer I farm all my vegetables and in the winter I pretty much am able to get through the entire way on a shit tonne of hunted meat. I literally only have a part time job to pay for electricity and water. If the entire country's economy tanks so hard on welfare and government circle jerking themselves I'm gonna be fine and those fucks that ruined the country can all go ahead and starve.

Its not just about you or me though, its about our nation being hijacked by globalists who care nothing for Canada. We can have the big cities but clean them of the scum.

>Tu laisses le Québec tout diriger, James

Très mauvaise idée. Le Québec est l'une des provinces les plus libérales (fiscalement parlant, anyway). Trop de pauvres et de BS qui veulent leurs gibsmedats.

27/82:
cmec.ca/Publications/Lists/Publications/Attachments/365/Book_PISA2015_EN_Dec5.pdf

Désolé de te l'apprendre James...mais les Maritimes sont remplit de gens semi-attardés incapable de se torchés le cul eux-memes...

Don't worry, it's thought that in at least 50 years the U.S.A. Canada, and Mexico will be one large country.

It'll happen, then no more cucks in gov.

>Très mauvaise idée. Le Québec est l'une des provinces les plus libérales (fiscalement parlant, anyway). Trop de pauvres et de BS qui veulent leurs gibsmedats.

Tu sors les vieux memés, James...la ville de Québec et la Beauce sont les endroits les plus conservateurs au Canada...

The degeneracy is only contained in Ontario and far-west Canada.

As a Newfie myself I have unironically never seen a shitskin in my life, and I don't know anybody with radical SJW/cuck opinions. I know a few leftists but I don't know any anti-white retards, and the last faggot I knew committed suicide because everybody in town hated him.

kek nice try cuckbecois, just because you fucked up the country doesn't mean we all have to share in it.

Although more and more of your ladies are moving South down new Brunswick to try to get in on that sweet sweet Anglophone dicking.

In days of yore, from Britain's shore
Wolfe the dauntless hero came
And planted firm Britannia''s flag on
Canada's fair domain.
Here may it wave, our boast our pride, and joined in love together:
The thistle, shamrock, rose entwine,
The Maple Leaf forever!

WHADAYA AT ME OL TROUT

>contained in Ontario and far-west Canada.
I'm in Northern Ontario don't speak for my province you fucking gypsy.

Holy shit...comment tu peut-etre aussi délusionnels...une femme Québécoise ne s'abaisserait jamais a etre avec un mongol des Maritimes..les attardés du Canada...

PS:28/82:...

We still need to fix them buddy. Oir national and provincial politics are fucked nationwide

>calls someone retarded
>Makes three grammar mistakes in one single sentence.

No one wants that cuck stamp union jack you faggot.

We have enough English imagery on our coat of arms and provincial flags.

The Canadian flag should represent all Canadians. Not just Anglo.

DEES IS IT BY

Northern Ontario is almost entirely natives, though. Not degenerate but not really good either, they're a stagnating, dying culture.

>>Makes three grammar mistakes in one single sentence.

Jewgle t'a dit ceci, James je n'ai jamais apprit le francais...

Are you lacking oxygen to the brain or are you one of the new canadians..

You seem pretty mad at reality.

Enjoy your degenerate province getting tanked by Quebec City and Montreal (otherwise known as French Nigger Paradise).

>No one wants that cuck stamp union jack you faggot.
>We have enough English imagery on our coat of arms and provincial flags.
>The Canadian flag should represent all Canadians. Not just Anglo.

Les blokes oublient que l'Ontario est plus Polonais et Allemands que Anglais...

>Montreal (otherwise known as French Nigger Paradise).

Tu veux:Le kikes paradise?

Friendly reminder to ignore the nigger MR WESTFAGGOT

He uses google translate for both french and english.

Newfies are nothing but the gypsies of Canada. There are more Newfies outside of NFLD than inside your province is a shit hole and you rely entirely on outside provinces to prop whatever you have left up.

We have injuns in Northern Ontario but they are kept in reserves. Most people are god fearing Whites.

I'm getting sick of you little inbreds thinking you can talk down on us.

>Friendly reminder to ignore the nigger MR WESTFAGGOT

Nique ta moman la pute, Kevin...

Can we please just make an anglosphere country, that'll uncuck ya.

>Newfies are nothing but the gypsies of Canada.
False. Newfies work wherever they go to. Newfoundlanders moving out west after Cucknada banned our biggest industry and took our jobs are largely responsible for the huge oil boom in Alberta in the 90s.

>your province is a shit hole and you rely entirely on outside provinces to prop whatever you have left up.
Not by our own hand. Newfoundland's economy wasn't destroyed by Newfies, it was destroyed by Ottawans who banned our industry. We confederated with your country solely becaucse you guys promised you'd fix our economy (that was suffering because of WW1 and WW2, but you've done nothing but drain our jobs.

The only Newfies that stayed in Newfoundland are the nationalists and old people. The newfies that moved out to Alberta turned Fort McMurray into a boom town, the Newfies that moved out into Ontario filled a good chunk of your jobs, the Newfies that moved out to the prairies filled a lot of the farming jobs, the Newfies that moved up north filled mining jobs.
We talk down to you because Ontarians fucking destroyed our economy. The only good thing to come out of it was the wave of unemployed, hardworking Newfies who built up western Canada's economy throughotu the 90s.

>Can we please just make an anglosphere country, that'll uncuck ya

Nah...

>The only Newfies that stayed in Newfoundland are the nationalists and old people. The newfies that moved out to Alberta turned Fort McMurray into a boom town, the Newfies that moved out into Ontario filled a good chunk of your jobs, the Newfies that moved out to the prairies filled a lot of the farming jobs, the Newfies that moved up north filled mining jobs.
>We talk down to you because Ontarians fucking destroyed our economy. The only good thing to come out of it was the wave of unemployed, hardworking Newfies who built up western Canada's economy throughotu the 90s.

Wow...la délusion est a 110%...

youtu.be/jeeKe74fP9w

There's a reason Fort McMurray was called mini-Newfoundland in the 90s and early 00s.

Throughout the 90s and early 00s, most blue-collar jobs in the entire country were fulfilled by Newfies.

>most blue-collar jobs in the entire country were fulfilled by Newfies

Pendant que les bonnes jobs sont controler par mes Frenchies...

I'm genuinely interested, en anglais, why you constantly bouchard shitpost and spam these threads. I don't get it.

Are you a separatist, an edgy faggot, here for laughs, what?

Thats a long response for saying politicians don't give a fuck about the people of Canada. Now stop point fingers at us like the commoner had something to do with your situation. I generally like you people but seeing how you fucking pricks have been acting on Sup Forums like you think you can talk down on me. Its a fucking joke.

The politicians sold you fuckers out plain and simple. I mean they don't give a fuck about you. You have half your province not able to read or write properly. In this day and time Canadians don't need to be infighting when we are facing a demographic war with these shit skins being shipped in here by the hundred of thousands.

We still need a real national party. French and newfie are still canadian. Hell even the natives are okay if they not being niggers. I live just outside of Toronto and can see it change first hand, and i dont want to just watch as it burns.

>Are you a separatist, an edgy faggot, here for laughs, what?

Je suis un vrai Canadien, James...plus que toi d'ailleurs et Génie est ma signature et une distinction...

This guy gets it, we need to start poonting fingers at the ones who really bent us over the barrel. Our own politicians.

>French and newfie are still canadian.

Ne me gang pas avec ces chiens, James...et les Francais sont plus Canadiens que n'importe qui..

>ontario

I hate this fucking meme. The GTA is not the entire province.

More than half the province lives hours outside of that shithole. We all hate Toronto.

God Save the Queen and the Maple Leaf Forever.

>sowing dissent and calling maritimers lazy faggots when quebec is a tax burden to the rest of the country

your spending is outrageous and your equalisation payments nullify any tax contribution you give to the federal government.

>Now stop point fingers at us like the commoner had something to do with your situation.
Making fun of Ontarians is a common thing in Newfoundland pub life, it leaks over to Sup Forumsposting.

Ontarians are to Newfoundlanders as Jews are to White People.

The problem seems to be that you basically have no nationalistic/conservative parties. Sweden are in the same boat as you, but at least we have a popular nationalistic party which will be our saving grace.

>>sowing dissent and calling maritimers lazy faggots when quebec is a tax burden to the rest of the country
>your spending is outrageous and your equalisation payments nullify any tax contribution you give to the federal government.

La seul chose que les blokes peuvent utiliser contre le Québec...a chaque fois que utilise cette argument, tu voues que le Québec est supérieur au reste des paysans...

PS:Pisa math scores

Québec:544

Ontario:509

Sask:484

Highest score(world):Singapore:564

No we can't agree on your nonsense. You're an idiot.

True, the french canadians have done the most against to push out the foreign hordes and keep our values

Great response...I'd love to know how I'm like a Jew you fucking faggot.

NFLD has Canada's highest functional illiteracy rate, 44 per cent of all adults compared to 24 per cent nationally, according to the Southam survey. One in five Newfoundlanders is a basic illiterate, barely able to read and write.

>True, the french canadians have done the most against to push out the foreign hordes and keep our values

Thx you...un anglo qui reconnait notre grandeur intellectuel et la faiblesse de l'Ontario et du B.C...

youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0

Sweden lets join our forces and drive out the rats

>What can we do, as Canadians, to save ourselves?
we need about 50 years of right leaning social engineering famalam

>One in five Newfoundlanders is a basic illiterate, barely able to read and write.

Hon hon...je ne pensais pas qu'ils étaient aussi stupide...

fuck off.

The Celts were oppressed by the English for centuries and after a generation they all pacified themselves by settling this land.

They become the strongest loyalists in the country.

t. live in literally Loyalist county, speak Gaelic, and love the fucking Crown.

It's a part of cultural genocide to deprive people of their symbols and heritage. You let the globalists have that, then it allows fucks like justin to claim we have no history.

they're even doing it to the quebecois faggots like >ma signature et une distinction..
>admitting to being a tripfag

what did he mean by this?

where do you get off acting high and mighty?

the rest of ontario is akin to the american mid-west, parts of the maritimes, and attitudes like albertans.

but we get treated as if we're all a part of the rosedale/laurentian elites. now I know how californian faggots feel when they're lumped in with LA-Bay corridor.

There is one thing

Its Toronto and Vancouver who are fucked mate. We could all learn a little from French Canada.

>t. live in literally Loyalist county, speak Gaelic, and love the fucking Crown.

Tu réalises que la plupart des prolétaires du UK déteste la monarchie?

This guy gets it, we need to unify and rise to show our heritage and pride. For all CANADIANS

>We could all learn a little from French Canada.

Vous allez avoir besoin de votre loi 101 bientot pour protéger votre langue...

If the chinks go full Duterte on the Downtown Eastside at least there will be some silver lining.

That's because a large chunk of the province lives very traditionally. There's still places that are only reachable by boat that speak primarily gaelic and barely English at all. Almost half of the province lives in 500 year old houses and are more concerned about livestock, gardening, woodchopping and fishing rather than higher education, there's really no need for it out here unless you're living in the city or near the large towns.

>discussion is about politics, dissent, and disillusionment
>brings up children's test scores

I see you're grasping at straws. You know you're furthering les juifs plans to sow dissent and discord, right? The learned cultural hatred is ingrained to tear us apart by region, knowing that it'll be justified by our regional differences.

>I don't hate quebecois at all
>I unironically love Quebec, the Quebecois, support language rights, am learning quebecois and losing my faggy parisienne accent, etc.

this

You are a good lad.

>Almost half of the province lives in 500 year old houses

Il n'y avait pas d'anglos il y a 300 ans, pauvre merde...les Francais sont arrivés en 1608...

I can attest that NFLD is not our enemy. Theyre free to carry on their traditions. Not everywhere needs to be an economic powerhouse.

>>brings up children's test scores

Des adolescents de 15 ans...ca prédit ton futur, Bubba...le Québec a un magnifique avenir, pas les Maritimes...

How am I like a Jew you seem to be trying to dodge this point. You came in this thread acting precisely like a jew.

I've been to your island numerous times and not a single person I met acted as smug as you. It's very interesting.

What do you do for work and how many times have you been to Ontario?

>I can attest that NFLD is not our enemy. Theyre free to carry on their traditions. Not everywhere needs to be an economic powerhouse.
Nobody said they were the enemy but I'm not going to sit here and be berated by fucking smug prick who wants to act like I had a say in his provinces decline.

Ce chien Écossais peut bruler en enfer, James...anyway...les folies de monarchies, c'est terminé...

independent.co.uk/news/uk/british-republican-group-calls-for-referendum-on-monarchy-when-queen-dies-a6993216.html

Thos guy is right, theyre trying to tear us apart from the inside. We cant let those globalists destroy our heratige and claim we never had any. No canadian is your enemy until they espouse anti-canadian values

>Tu réalises que la plupart des prolétaires du UK déteste la monarchie?

The working class do not dislike the Crown, m8. That's likely a misconception you're either taught or (for some other reason) wrongfully believe.

Pro-Crown/Loyalist sentiment is strong within Commonwealth countries, and the working class in actual UK (England, mostly) are seeing a resurgence in support for many reasons. One of the main reasons is the attempt of leftists and globalists trying to make mincemeat out of our symbols, heritage, and culture; just like what they're trying with you guys since the 60s. The readopting of those old symbols and traditions is a direct response to those attempts at riding the country of them.

Yes. Quebecois deserve distinct rights that are protected by their provincial constitution.

WE NEED a 10th Amendment equivalent. Too bad that enormous, eternal faggot trudeau senior knew what kind of regional power this would RIGHTFULLY give us and destroy his hopes for a centralised, federal government.

That's why our "new constitution" doesn't have any legal framework or mention of provincial powers beyond that which the federal government whimsically distributes.

Fuck both trudeaus.

we still speak gaelic up and down the ottawa valley and along the banks of the st lawrence.

we're akin to you but your culturally taught bullshit hate for toronto equates that cancer city with ontario, ottawa, and basically the "mainland"

This, mate this. Every Sup Forumsack should be setting their life up like this man. Be as self-sufficient as possible while contributing as little as possible.
The Australian goverment gains nothing from me and why should it when its policies are hostile to my way of life and enforced by gunpoint.

We were on the road to fixing our economy until people in a specific province in central Canada banned our best industry, which was still booming.

The reason we confederated with Canada is because Canada promised to bring our economy back to what it was like in the late 19th century, only to go ahead and start raping our economy even more from the start.

>How am I like a Jew
Ontario.

>What do you do for work and how many times have you been to Ontario
Used to be a fisherman until people from a province told us to stop fishing.
Now I spend half of the year in Labrador working a tractor at IOC and the other half back home in Harbour Grace doing nothing.

>102203172
What's to fix? Low crime-rate. Very educated population. Diverse. Rich in resources (especially fresh water). Two official languages.

Frankly, I don't see what you're upset about....

Short List:
1) Reduce federal government to 7 departments as seen in Switzerland. Everything not covered by this becomes a provincial responsibility.
2) Abolish centralized redistribution – provinces must rely on their own taxes
3) Abolish official bilingualism – provinces decide on language
4) Outlaw Abortion – this will bring over 100,000 new Canadians every year. Less need for immigration. Canada currently has no laws against abortion whatsoever. Even a modest restriction of 8 weeks would be good.
5) Tax incentives for heterosexual families to encourage reproduction
6) Abolish the charter of rights and freedoms
7) Allow private health care (two-tier system)
8) Withdraw funding for universities
9) Withdraw funding for CBC

off the top of my head

>3) Abolish official bilingualism – provinces decide on language
>6) Abolish the charter of rights and freedoms

Fuck off you little nazi-redneck bitch.

>The working class do not dislike the Crown, m8. That's likely a misconception you're either taught or (for some other reason) wrongfully believe.

owen.org/blog/414

>Ontario
Great retort bud.

>disagrees with me
>calls me a nazi

we're truly no better than SJWs are we?

>Fuck off you little nazi-redneck bitch.
Found the shitskin parasite.

>withdraw funding for universities
For what purpose?

Sure they might be the future, but math scores don't reflect political and economic futures, especially as it relates to culture, heritage, and identity--which is what this thread is about.

>Bubba

I see you're content with allowing the Jews to fuck us and fuck you separately. Why would you knowingly destroy yourselves, instead of coming together? Is it out of spite?

But Melbourne and her leftist influence will grow, as long as globalist policies increase your population without cause or reason. That's the fear.

>specific province
>not laurentian/rosedale elites

we all supported/still support a strong NFL fisheries.

We have too many graduates and not enough jobs. Too many students taking on too much debt. If the barriers to entry were increased, and loans were harder to get then less people would go to university. They would fill other positions, university tuition would be more competitive, and we'd be in less debt.

If i formed a canadian politica discord to try and organize ourselves for the betterment of canada, would anyone be interested? Im looking to show as many people as possible what our government is doing to us.

>I see you're content with allowing the Jews to fuck us and fuck you separately. Why would you knowingly destroy yourselves, instead of coming together? Is it out of spite?

Brah...je me fais traité de fuckin frog et je me fais dire de fermer ma sale gueule de Frenchie a chaque jour sur le net...quand ca t'arrive tu deviens tribaliste....

I agree, though i think we should make schooling a little more rigorous

>we all supported/still support a strong NFL fisheries.
This I want to see each province be sustainable by their own means. We need to push back against this international jew agenda.

Anyone who wants to take away inalienable rights is an authoritarian.

Most fucked up part, is that the little niggers who shill for authoritarianism are either shills working for a PR company to make this place incapable of having serious political discussion, or a duped useful idiot who'd get fucked in an actual authoritarian regime.